• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Hill be suspended?

What are you saying bro? Not all white people? What does that mean to you - that there isn't systemic, institutionalized racism in USA?
I think you didn't read my post.

And again, not all white people carry themselves with an entitled character. Do they get looked at without the threat of aggression from a police officer, probably yes, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water with your, now second, racially divisive remark.

Absolutely, unequivocally yes, this country has a systemic racial problem. Open your eyes and ears for this - IT WILL NEVER BE SOLVED.

But...

That does not mean we can't be the best human we can be in our own personal orbits on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.

Suspension talk is ridiculous.
Suspend a player for a traffic violation and not obeying the orders from the police?
Yet
Look the other way when it comes to Hill breaking his 3 year old son's arm?

Never gonna happen

No Floggy is like this in most threads.....it is his way.
He has been chasing competent his whole life, and just cannot seem to catch it.
Are you talking about yourself because I've seen nothing from you to indicate intellect or experience or even a tiny bit of sense

Simply open your vehicle window, hand the officer your license and insurance, be polite, accept the ticket, slide your window back up, drive to the stadium. That’s all you had to do!
Hill acted in a rude, disrespectful manner and it escalated into a bad situation.
Which is exactly what cops are trained to do so why are you ignoring that and placing blame and responsibility on the victim

Cops forgot their training as soon as a black man in a sports car was rude to them. They need training

Suspended, no. The law will handle this. Both were in the wrong in how they interacted with one another. He got a ticket and acted like an *******. The cop gave that right back to him.

Suspended, no. The law will handle this. Both were in the wrong in how they interacted with one another. He got a ticket and acted like an *******. The cop gave that right back to him.
Cops are trained professionals. You can't place blame and responsibility on the victim. The cops will have to be retrained and in Miami that means going to 11 with your commander

Which is exactly what cops are trained to do so why are you ignoring that and placing blame and responsibility on the victim

Cops forgot their training as soon as a black man in a sports car was rude to them. They need training
lets start with this. I do not believe there is a state in this country where that dark of a tint in legal unless you have a medical condition, which of course we do not know. If I pulled you over for doing 20 plus over the posted speed limit and you refused to roll that window down I would have made you exit the car no matter what color you are. plus Hill was fidgeting around inside the car which makes any officer nervous regardless of your race.

What was his problem with the officer knocking on his window, Hill was looking to be an entitled ******* and got what he deserved. **** him and anyone who acts like him.

His actions along with his smart *** attitude are what escalated the situation not the cops. I challenge you to do a ride along with your local police. do it at night so you get the real feel for it, be the first one to the car to make contact. make sure they let you wear a jacket that has police in big ole letters on it so they can see who you are. then come back and tell me how the brothers are being mistreated by the cops.

lets start with this. I do not believe there is a state in this country where that dark of a tint in legal unless you have a medical condition, which of course we do not know. If I pulled you over for doing 20 plus over the posted speed limit and you refused to roll that window down I would have made you exit the car no matter what color you are. plus Hill was fidgeting around inside the car which makes any officer nervous regardless of your race.

What was his problem with the officer knocking on his window, Hill was looking to be an entitled ******* and got what he deserved. **** him and anyone who acts like him.

His actions along with his smart *** attitude are what escalated the situation not the cops. I challenge you to do a ride along with your local police. do it at night so you get the real feel for it, be the first one to the car to make contact. make sure they let you wear a jacket that has police in big ole letters on it so they can see who you are. then come back and tell me how the brothers are being mistreated by the cops.
All sports classed vehicles, in Florida, can legally have limo tint.

I've had my cars that way over a decade. I wasn't even asked to remove it the 3 years I was in Utah... maybe tint isn't a big thing anymore???

I don't know why you're wasting my time but I'm going to give you one more response.

You I and everyone here know or should know that there is no evidence of speeding other than the video you watched

And for the last time, cops are professionally trained to de-escalate. For some reason, in this particular instance, they forgot their training. All of them forgot their training when it was time to slam the smartass black man

So stop your crying and boot licking. There is no law that says you have to be polite to a cop.

or it was time to slam the non responsive to commands guy in the car for my safety. But you seem to like to hear yourself talk.. so go ahead... keep talking.

All sports classed vehicles, in Florida, can legally have limo tint.

I've had my cars that way over a decade. I wasn't even asked to remove it the 3 years I was in Utah... maybe tint isn't a big thing anymore???
I did not know that. I know here in Bama it doesn't matter what car it is it can only be so dark without a prescription. But then again I have never been able to afford a car like his so there's that lol

I know as a cop I have and would be way more cautious pulling over any vehicle I can't see inside.

I will say this I don't know about motorcycle cops (we don't have any) but cops know who that car belonged to way before they made contact. when I typed your info into my laptop I knew who the car belonged to got to see a picture of you and knew if you had insurance or not, along with whether or not there were any outstanding warrants.

If I personally would have stopped Hill and he would have been cool I wouldn't have even wrote him a ticket. but if your an ******* right off the bat It puts people into a defensive mode and cops are people too.

last thing, by my experience most people that just want to get the stop over with would have the window down before the cop even gets there. so once he saw the cop why didn't he just roll down the window so the cop could see who he was..

I don't know why you're wasting my time but I'm going to give you one more response.

You I and everyone here know or should know that there is no evidence of speeding other than the video you watched

And for the last time, cops are professionally trained to de-escalate. For some reason, in this particular instance, they forgot their training. All of them forgot their training when it was time to slam the smartass black man

So stop your crying and boot licking. There is no law that says you have to be polite to a cop.
you are right you do not have to be nice but you do have to obey a lawful command like roll down your window or get out of the car. you want to be an ******* off the bat and then not obey my command.. yep your *** is gonna end up in cuffs and if you resist your gonna end up on the ground in cuffs. It's **** wads like you that make **** hard on other black citizens that just want to obey the law and move on.

So it's okay for you to be as ****** and defiant as you want but not okay for the cops to respond in kind.

You are nothing but a piece of **** raciest troll. If I was someone like Berm I would be embarrassed by someone like you because it's people just like you that makes **** difficult for decent hard working people like him.

It’s not just George Floyd, Rodney King etc.

Most real life experiences for lower class people are negative experiences with law enforcement.

There has always been a mistrust between people who have come from lower class backgrounds and LE
Let's expound on this because it is a fact.

I applaude all of you for your positive and negative feedback because we can learn from all of it, if we're willing to.

Most of you have heard my stories and experiences that I've shared from the past and, admittedly, I've said many things that have led some to believe to be racist. That I am not.

I will, however, continue to stand on my soap box, and mildly agree @TimesAreChanged statement of "systematic racism". You see my post earlier - IMO - SR will never be eradicated because of the things that are taught at home don't always come to light until it's too late. Teaching hate. Teaching divisiveness. It's all connected.

Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE. Let that sink in, if it has not already. I do not care what anyone says because I've seen this personally and live it daily - Blacks are afraid of other Blacks (especially the successful ones - we have been cursed with the "crab in a barrel" mentality); Blacks are afraid of Whites (the whole 400+ years of slavery will do something to your trust instincts); and Blacks are usually looked down on from others, that are not White.

You see, if the goal is to simply "Make America Great Again", that puts a lot of unease and negativity in Afro-Americans (I changed from Blacks - stay with me)...

Not one of us here know, without a shadow of doubt, Tyreek Hill's back story. What got him to the league? Why does he have a multitude of offspring? Who cares? His actions were absolutely wrong, but he is a human being. Fear does one thing to everyone and it's always the same - fear shows your true weaknesses. Notice how quickly Tyreek 'changed his tune' once he was grabbed from the car. That's fear. The POs were also afraid. Their actions were too aggressive IMO. Kneeling in Tyreek's back and wrenching his arms behind him was excessive.

So, who's safe or can feel safe when everyone is afraid of each other???

Total bullshit!
Hill acted in a disrespectful and immature manner repeatedly telling the officer to stop knocking on his window.
Slide the ******* down and be courteous and respectful. The officer could not even see you through heavily tinted windows and has no idea what he’s facing.
It’s Hill’s responsibility to act mature and courteous to the officers commands which would have been license and insurance.
Hill acted like a privileged, entitled jerk which no doubt he is.

Last edited:
No Floggy is like this in most threads.....it is his way.
He has been chasing competent his whole life, and just cannot seem to catch it.
Not him I meant someone he was talking to my error. 😅