• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Should Hill be suspended?

All sports classed vehicles, in Florida, can legally have limo tint.

I've had my cars that way over a decade. I wasn't even asked to remove it the 3 years I was in Utah... maybe tint isn't a big thing anymore???
Who doesn't like nice tints?

M
Let's expound on this because it is a fact.

I applaude all of you for your positive and negative feedback because we can learn from all of it, if we're willing to.

Most of you have heard my stories and experiences that I've shared from the past and, admittedly, I've said many things that have led some to believe to be racist. That I am not.

I will, however, continue to stand on my soap box, and mildly agree @TimesAreChanged statement of "systematic racism". You see my post earlier - IMO - SR will never be eradicated because of the things that are taught at home don't always come to light until it's too late. Teaching hate. Teaching divisiveness. It's all connected.

Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE. Let that sink in, if it has not already. I do not care what anyone says because I've seen this personally and live it daily - Blacks are afraid of other Blacks (especially the successful ones - we have been cursed with the "crab in a barrel" mentality); Blacks are afraid of Whites (the whole 400+ years of slavery will do something to your trust instincts); and Blacks are usually looked down on from others, that are not White.

You see, if the goal is to simply "Make America Great Again", that puts a lot of unease and negativity in Afro-Americans (I changed from Blacks - stay with me)...

Not one of us here know, without a shadow of doubt, Tyreek Hill's back story. What got him to the league? Why does he have a multitude of offspring? Who cares? His actions were absolutely wrong, but he is a human being. Fear does one thing to everyone and it's always the same - fear shows your true weaknesses. Notice how quickly Tyreek 'changed his tune' once he was grabbed from the car. That's fear. The POs were also afraid. Their actions were too aggressive IMO. Kneeling in Tyreek's back and wrenching his arms behind him was excessive.

So, who's safe or can feel safe when everyone is afraid of each other???
My father had a response for your last line:

life's not fair. Get over it.

Do we play the dolphins this season?
If yes, Hill should be suspended for the game that week.
😁
I've had a change of heart and I believe this would be suitable punishment for hlls behavior. It really is unforgivable for him to be a smart aleck in a traffic stop.

They are in second place schedule I believe

Last edited:

I applaude all of you for your positive and negative feedback because we can learn from all of it, if we're willing to.

Most of you have heard my stories and experiences that I've shared from the past and, admittedly, I've said many things that have led some to believe to be racist. That I am not.

I will, however, continue to stand on my soap box, and mildly agree @TimesAreChanged statement of "systematic racism". You see my post earlier - IMO - SR will never be eradicated because of the things that are taught at home don't always come to light until it's too late. Teaching hate. Teaching divisiveness. It's all connected.

Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE. Let that sink in, if it has not already. I do not care what anyone says because I've seen this personally and live it daily - Blacks are afraid of other Blacks (especially the successful ones - we have been cursed with the "crab in a barrel" mentality); Blacks are afraid of Whites (the whole 400+ years of slavery will do something to your trust instincts); and Blacks are usually looked down on from others, that are not White.

You see, if the goal is to simply "Make America Great Again", that puts a lot of unease and negativity in Afro-Americans (I changed from Blacks - stay with me)...

Not one of us here know, without a shadow of doubt, Tyreek Hill's back story. What got him to the league? Why does he have a multitude of offspring? Who cares? His actions were absolutely wrong, but he is a human being. Fear does one thing to everyone and it's always the same - fear shows your true weaknesses. Notice how quickly Tyreek 'changed his tune' once he was grabbed from the car. That's fear. The POs were also afraid. Their actions were too aggressive IMO. Kneeling in Tyreek's back and wrenching his arms behind him was excessive.

“Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE”

Not sure that applies to every black person Berm. If you feel that way I will take your word for it.

But I have been a victim of racism and I am not in fear of it nor do I let it control my day to day actions of how I interact with every ethnic group.

I have also been a minority in multiple situations.

I get the history of bad people there is a lot of it.

There is dangerous areas of this country for every skin pigmentation. Personally I won’t let any of that alter me or control me. That is what racists want, to intimidate.

I also think there is plenty of people from every color that hasn’t been physically abused by a racist.

Not that racism in general sucks it does.

Very big subject but is there a lot of people that has been impacted by slavery to this day? Just seems like the country does everything to make sure that those horrible acts aren’t replicated. I am sure there is some people lived through it but is there a lot alive that has had interaction with it?

Just generally curious. Because if there is people in fear they need to do more to ease their minds that that will never happen again in this country.

Last edited:
Fixed that for ya!!!

I love nice biddies...

Got you.

tumblr_ncdkx0ic3U1s63c00o1_250.gif

Which is exactly what cops are trained to do so why are you ignoring that and placing blame and responsibility on the victim

Cops forgot their training as soon as a black man in a sports car was rude to them. They need training
I think what you miss out on is that white cops do this to white people as well. It's all over YouTube if you look for it, and plenty of Civil Rights lawyers post their videos and commentary. It just gets ignored until it can become a racial issue the news can propagandize.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Those help to understand why there will be a mistrust between parties.

I don’t think Hill should be suspended and I’m happy that incident didn’t turn into a bigger uproar. Cause I get it. I can put myself in Hills shoes and chances are when he was pulled over, he reacted as he normally would based off prior experiences. I grew up in rough part of town myself when I was younger. I had cousins in gangs that had those experiences as the went on to better themselves

I’m part Japanese on my dad’s side and New Mexico which is dominantly hispanic, well growing up around a culture that was anti Japanese during world war II trickled into generations that not just affected my great grandma. But affected her son(my grandpa) down to my aunts, uncles and my dad. Speaking from there experiences there was mistrust cause they were always treated badly. Now I can say I’ve dealt with racism at a street level or bullying.

Probably my biggest encounter in being stereotyped is when I was waiting for my wife to finish her hospital visit. So I went shopping at nearby market to burn time. This was in a wealthy part of the city. Needless to say, I was followed by security and people did clutch there purses so to speak. That is about my only experience I can recall.

At the systemic level. You have those experiences. I’m sure other hispanics and asians have those experiences that I am oblivious to. But I also think these experiences do affect not just blacks but lower class people in general.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Those help to understand why there will be a mistrust between parties.

I don’t think Hill should be suspended and I’m happy that incident didn’t turn into a bigger uproar. Cause I get it. I can put myself in Hills shoes and chances are when he was pulled over, he reacted as he normally would based off prior experiences. I grew up in rough part of town myself when I was younger. I had cousins in gangs that had those experiences as the went on to better themselves

I’m part Japanese on my dad’s side and New Mexico which is dominantly hispanic, well growing up around a culture that was anti Japanese during world war II trickled into generations that not just affected my great grandma. But affected her son(my grandpa) down to my aunts, uncles and my dad. Speaking from there experiences there was mistrust cause they were always treated badly. Now I can say I’ve dealt with racism at a street level or bullying.

Probably my biggest encounter in being stereotyped is when I was waiting for my wife to finish her hospital visit. So I went shopping at nearby market to burn time. This was in a wealthy part of the city. Needless to say, I was followed by security and people did clutch there purses so to speak. That is about my only experience I can recall.

At the systemic level. You have those experiences. I’m sure other hispanics and asians have those experiences that I am oblivious to. But I also think these experiences do affect not just blacks but lower class people in general.
Yep everyone is subject to go through an experience due to their skin pigmentation if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time. White, Black, Spanish etc. can get shot,stabbed, or beaten all based on their skin color. Not even just lower class, hatred and racism has no shut off valve.

Anymore it is just individual people going through circumstances based on where they live and predominantly who lives there in addition.

In theory every race could walk around afraid if they met the above criteria….

All sports classed vehicles, in Florida, can legally have limo tint.

I've had my cars that way over a decade. I wasn't even asked to remove it the 3 years I was in Utah... maybe tint isn't a big thing anymore???
Hill should have rolled his window down from the start. He didn't. Then bitched to the PO for knocking on his window. After he rolled it down....he then proceeded to roll it back up. Everything he did was wrong. The PO took him out of the car to gain control of the situation. Not only for their safety but for Hills....believe or not.

He said today that he could have handled it better.....this after the POS called for the COP to be fired. Is there anywhere he's lived where he hasn't been in trouble??

Godell has been known for that move, the rear naked choke hold, but only with t*mmyb*y and he wasn’t actually choking him but more his pumping chicken, over and over and over……………………………..

Debo on the other hand wouldn’t have anything to do with “the Rog” and that is the real reason the “Rog” went off on Debo.

Salute the nation
Deebo didn’t bow down and kiss the ring and absolutely love him for never losing that intensity despite Rog’s best efforts

"The privilege of being black and being the instigator but can still claim being the victim."

You did not think this through
I said what I meant. The only privilege out there is being the problem then getting to claim to be the victim.

And I respect your right to be King of your own little fantasy world.
Where else can 13% of the population commit half the crimes and still claim to be the victim?

Oh, those statistics must be fantasy. Better call the FBI and have them change their data.

Deebo didn’t bow down and kiss the ring and absolutely love him for never losing that intensity despite Rog’s best efforts
Deebo had to work his *** off to make the most out of his career.

His workouts alone are insane. But the guy also took pride in his diet, got cut who knows how many times early on in his career.

That mentality molds you when you finally make it.

He should be. He won’t be. He got lucky somehow and didn’t get arrested for reckless driving and resisting arrest and that’s the only reason he won’t be. The area commander last Sunday must be a Dolphins fan.

He should be. He won’t be. He got lucky somehow and didn’t get arrested for reckless driving and resisting arrest and that’s the only reason he won’t be. The area commander last Sunday must be a Dolphins fan.
You are either drunk or have poop for head filling

Where else can 13% of the population commit half the crimes and still claim to be the victim?

Oh, those statistics must be fantasy. Better call the FBI and have them change their data.
The answer to your question is : Only in your delusional mind or in the mind of like-minded racists
The most recent stats I could find are from 2019...

From the FBI table it appears that 69.4% of arrests for crimes are white while 26.6% are black (this hardly supports your racist narrative)
2.4% for Native American and Alaskan with the Asians a measly 1.3%

your math is lacking in trying to support this false claim

You are also underestimating the percentage of black Americans in the population per census bureau (but at least you are in the ballpark on that one so let's just let that one slide)

The percentages of crimes committed vs percentage of population represented are very close and while the black populace is being arrested for ever so slightly more crimes than their percentage of the populace (likely due to racist cops), it ain't anywhere near the racist numbers you are pulling from your arse

Now take this racist narrative and put it where it belongs, in the trash

But I have been a victim of racism and I am not in fear of it nor do I let it control my day to day actions of how I interact with every ethnic group.

I have also been a minority in multiple situations.

I get the history of bad people there is a lot of it.

There is dangerous areas of this country for every skin pigmentation. Personally I won’t let any of that alter me or control me. That is what racists want, to intimidate.

I also think there is plenty of people from every color that hasn’t been physically abused by a racist.

Not that racism in general sucks it does.

Very big subject but is there a lot of people that has been impacted by slavery to this day? Just seems like the country does everything to make sure that those horrible acts aren’t replicated. I am sure there is some people lived through it but is there a lot alive that has had interaction with it?

Just generally curious. Because if there is people in fear they need to do more to ease their minds that that will never happen again in this country.
"Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE”

Not sure that applies to every black person Berm. If you feel that way I will take your word for it."

I stand by my post. Here's why...

Racism comes on multiple forms. Blatant and microaggresive. You are very correct, it's not just a white and black thing, anyone can see one of these two types "on the regular" or at least once in their lifetime.

We, Blacks, have been taught and raised to "make sure you don't upset Mr. Charlie" by our grandparents and that crazy aunt or uncle. Yes, even those that have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth too. For those of us who care about our families, friends and jobs - there is a definite set of rules, if you will, obviously, that we have to live by as not to been seen as a "thug". Literally, we walk on proverbial eggshells on a daily basis. There's much more to this that can be said, but I'll stop here.

I really enjoy your willingness to hear me out and learn my viewpoints. I'm not alone but I'm also no longer willing to stand by and let Karen or Bob ruin my joy.

Will I be seen as a racist by some because I stand up for equality? Probably; but, I could care less. I can only worry about the things in my orbit...

Who said anything about Trump?

KKK statement. That statistically speaking black people commit half the crimes while only being 13% of the population. Well, those are facts. You know facts. Those things you can’t argue with so you lie and name call about. You know facts that liberals are impervious to.

You want to talk economic opportunity? Show me all the scholarships, enrollment quotas, hiring quotas that have stated in black and white are for blacks vs whites. You won’t find a single one for white but every single one for blacks. That’s black privilege. The privilege of having every advantage that can be measured then claim to be the victim. If you have failed as a black person you have no one to blame but yourself. Take ownership of that. Stop playing the victim bs.

What is my real name? Lol what are you gonna try to dox me? Literally only a cuck b__ch would try something like that.

How about this. I’m coming back to Pittsburgh for the Chiefs game during Christmas. Why don’t we meet and you can tell me how everything is everyone’s else’s fault and I can tell you to your face you are wrong.
No. It's not privilege, Fordie.

Some of us, jokingly, call it REPARATIONS.

You know, maybe not, but the promise of 40 acres and a mule for each freed slave--- yeah, we never got that promise so...

"Living in "Black skin" and being a black man, in America, is an EVERY DAY STRUGGLE”

Not sure that applies to every black person Berm. If you feel that way I will take your word for it."

I stand by my post. Here's why...

Racism comes on multiple forms. Blatant and microaggresive. You are very correct, it's not just a white and black thing, anyone can see one of these two types "on the regular" or at least once in their lifetime.

We, Blacks, have been taught and raised to "make sure you don't upset Mr. Charlie" by our grandparents and that crazy aunt or uncle. Yes, even those that have been born with a silver spoon in their mouth too. For those of us who care about our families, friends and jobs - there is a definite set of rules, if you will, obviously, that we have to live by as not to been seen as a "thug". Literally, we walk on proverbial eggshells on a daily basis. There's much more to this that can be said, but I'll stop here.

I really enjoy your willingness to hear me out and learn my viewpoints. I'm not alone but I'm also no longer willing to stand by and let Karen or Bob ruin my joy.

Will I be seen as a racist by some because I stand up for equality? Probably; but, I could care less. I can only worry about the things in my orbit...
I always appreciate everyone’s viewpoints on the subject. My only note is I am not sure that pertains to every Black American. As we know everyone is raised differently. So your grandparents could have ingrained your stated upbringing but that wouldn’t necessarily apply to Joe Shmoe(sp).

You definitely shouldn’t let anyone ruin your joy and if it was in my power (it isn’t) to change the negatives of any race I would.

When I joined the service it was with the idea to save lives and that had no color wheel attached.

We as a society will never eliminate the things that bother us, but we can always try to find as much peace within these situations as possible.

Hang in there Berm more people are with you and every minority more than some might realize.