• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So Fox News' main man is a womanizing pig.... what a surprise....

RollRed

Reaction score
So Bill O'Reilly, Fox's main blowhard and mouthpiece of all the traditional family values warriors all over this country, is apparently a sexual deviant that tries to get the hotties at his place of employment to **** him in exchange for helping advance their careers. Not exactly living by his 1950's ideology of how a good,God-fearing American man should behave now is he? I may be wrong, but I don't think Ward Cleaver or Ozzie Nelson or the Father Knows Best guy was chasing the women at work around the desk with their pants around their ankles or jacking their **** while talking on the phone to them. I love it when these ******** that get off telling everyone how they're all living wrong get exposed for the pieces of **** they really are. If you've ever listened to this guy for more than 15 minutes, you can just tell he's one of these old guard rich white guys that will never see a woman as his equal... that women at the office should be answering phones, typing ****, fetching coffee, and, apparently to him, sucking his **** when he tells them to.

Sounds like a guy that used to live in the White House. No big deal.

Actually it was a ******* huge deal.... so huge that he was impeached because of his philandering ways. So huge that in all likelihood Al Gore "lost" the 2000 election because he couldn't get the stink of being Slick Willy's VP off of himself. I also don't recall Clinton going on television every night wagging his finger at every American that doesn't subscribe to his world view of how things ought to be.

I personally can't stomach the man. But if you feel a witch hunt on him is necessary, have at it. I could care less.

So Bill O'Reilly, Fox's main blowhard and mouthpiece of all the traditional family values warriors all over this country, is apparently a sexual deviant that tries to get the hotties at his place of employment to **** him in exchange for helping advance their careers. Not exactly living by his 1950's ideology of how a good,God-fearing American man should behave now is he? I may be wrong, but I don't think Ward Cleaver or Ozzie Nelson or the Father Knows Best guy was chasing the women at work around the desk with their pants around their ankles or jacking their **** while talking on the phone to them. I love it when these ******** that get off telling everyone how they're all living wrong get exposed for the pieces of **** they really are. If you've ever listened to this guy for more than 15 minutes, you can just tell he's one of these old guard rich white guys that will never see a woman as his equal... that women at the office should be answering phones, typing ****, fetching coffee, and, apparently to him, sucking his **** when he tells them to.

LOL....based on what you have asserted...I doubt you have watched/listened to him for more than 15 min.

Actually it was a ******* huge deal.... so huge that he was impeached because of his philandering ways. So huge that in all likelihood Al Gore "lost" the 2000 election because he couldn't get the stink of being Slick Willy's VP off of himself. I also don't recall Clinton going on television every night wagging his finger at every American that doesn't subscribe to his world view of how things ought to be.

He was impeached because he lied under oath.

Old news. Like ten years old.

Don't ya just love the hypocrisy that leaches out of them Libs ?

Oh look, that Fox News guy is accused of womanizing, how shameful..which it is. BUT, I don't remember that same finger waggin' goin' on for the Dems that were so shamefully outed for their artful and abundant ventures into the slipadicktome news. Let me see how many I can think of.

Anthony D. Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Gary Condit, Jim McGreevey, Brock Adams, Barney Frank, Gary Hart, Gerry Studds and there were a bunch that were caught having sex with young male interns but we never heard about that stuff.

But hey...that pompous ******* Bill O'Reilly, we gotta burn his sorry ***....Bwahahahaha LIB's...gotta love um for the sheer hypocrisy if nothin' else.

KXYPNRL.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you comparing Bill O Reilly to politicians, he is an entertainer?. If he loses his job maybe Fox could sign Cosby.

O’Reilly is a worthless blowhard. He's a typical MSM weasel. Who cares if they get rid of him?

Of course if they took all the liberals off Fox News, they wouldn’t have a lineup.

I haven't watched any of that MSM **** for over decade.

I report, I decide

Sounds like a guy that used to live in the White House. No big deal.

I think O'Reilly's crimes were of the phone sex variety...he never actually tried to rape anyone that we know of.

Who watches O'Reilly? I ask because Red seems to think that O'Reilly is telling others how to live.

Don't watch his program, have seen it maybe twice in 10 years, but I suspect Red is completely, totally wrong about the guy's show. He is not a TV preacher, giving life lessons. He hosts a political program.

Who watches O'Reilly? I ask because Red seems to think that O'Reilly is telling others how to live.

Don't watch his program, have seen it maybe twice in 10 years, but I suspect Red is completely, totally wrong about the guy's show. He is not a TV preacher, giving life lessons. He hosts a political program.

I don't watch him much any more as I got bored with him a long time ago, but you are correct. He's not really a big "family values" guy from what I've seen. I think Red gets his impression of the show from Rachel Maddow.

I quit watching the guy about ten years ago. A big blowhard. Doesn't do a good job of fact checking before he puts stuff on the street. Is only worried about whether his new book will sell. They could dump him and Shep Smith and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I quit watching the guy about ten years ago. A big blowhard. Doesn't do a good job of fact checking before he puts stuff on the street. Is only worried about whether his new book will sell. They could dump him and Shep Smith and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Mostly I just tune in on Wednesdays when Dennis Miller is on.

I've never cared for him. He has always acted like a jerk. I'm so shocked that he really is one.

I never really watched the guy. I'll watch judge Pirro now and then.

Oh please... its any politicians job to tell us all how things ought to be.

I do remember Clinton wagging his finger once though.

i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-bill-clinton.gif

Last edited:

He was impeached because he lied under oath while trying to weasel out of a sexual harassment lawsuit which he was guilty of... blind idiotic dems sumply only paid attention to the spin that it was all about sex then utterly ignored everything but lewinskis dress spot... sex was irrelevant other than he swore under oath that he hadn't had sex with monica when jones was trying to prove that he propositioned female workers wherever he was regularly...

I also don't recall Clinton going on television every night wagging his finger at every American that doesn't subscribe to his world view of how things ought to be.

Funny you should say that, because you liberals wag your fingers at Americans who don't subscribe to your world view on things such as the acceptance of gay marriage and transgender bathrooms. Men using the little girls room is how things ought to be.

Last edited: