• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So, has this always been a thing? (Bungles/Ravens Game)

Super Dave

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching The Bungles game and Lamar Jackson was getting bounced around at about the 6:34 mark.

He launches yet another wildly inaccurate pass and gets knocked to the ground. An official comes running over, not to spot the ball but to give Lamar a hand up off the ground. Hell, he sprinted over there so fast that he beat the OL who was closer.

I am trying to think if I have ever seen that type of courtesy extended towards Ben or any other NFL QB

Watching The Bungles game and Lamar Jackson was getting bounced around at about the 6:34 mark.

He launches yet another wildly inaccurate pass and gets knocked to the ground. An official comes running over, not to spot the ball but to give Lamar a hand up off the ground. Hell, he sprinted over there so fast that he beat the OL who was closer.

I am trying to think if I have ever seen that type of courtesy extended towards Ben or any other NFL QB
Yes it happens. I have seen it before

Lamar Happens!

Brady

Yeah it happens a lot. That game was the game of the week, lots of heroes on both sides and some unbelievable plays. I love counting out Cincinnati for being one and four but they have a very very good team. Baltimore also looks very good.

Who cares.....Lamar is a multiple league MVP.....dude deserves any special treatment given to him.....even if it is a help up from a ref after a play. 🙄