• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"Some of them are rapists"

why does California have borders?
is that to keep the dumbassery inside?

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, every crime committed by an illegal immigrant could have been prevented with better border controls. Fully half of the Federal prisoners in CA and TX are illegal immigrants.
But but but...American citizens commit crimes too!!!

The truth is out there....

Immigration and crime
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

There is no empirical evidence that immigration increases crime in the United States. In fact, a majority of studies in the U.S. have found lower crime rates among immigrants than among non-immigrants, and that higher concentrations of immigrants are associated with lower crime rates. These findings contradict popular perceptions that immigration increases crime. Some research even suggests that increases in immigration may partly explain the reduction in the U.S. crime rate.

Immigration Myths - Crime and the Number of Illegal Immigrants
https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-myths-crime-number-illegal-immigrants

Our headline finding is that both illegal immigrants and legal immigrants have incarceration rates far below those of native-born Americans—at 0.85 percent, 0.47 percent, and 1.53 percent, respectively. Excluding illegal immigrants who are incarcerated or in detention for immigration offenses lowers their incarceration rate to 0.5 percent of their population—within a smidge of legal immigrants. As a result, native-born Americans are overrepresented in the incarcerated population while illegal and legal immigrants are underrepresented, relative to their respective shares of the population.

Immigration and crime

Whether 1 crime or 1 million crimes occur because of an illegal immigrant it does not defer from the fact that the crime itself was preventable if the illegal immigrant was NOT in the country in the first place. The crime itself is preventable...shouldn't that be the number one goal, protecting US citizens first and foremost?

But, but the illegal immigrant haven’t helped to prosper the economy and paid taxes or some ridiculous argument.

1. Illegal immigrants are criminals first and foremost.
2. Illegal immigration hurts our economy more than it is ever helpful. By accepting jobs that pay cash under the table, work for min. wage or less, and/or lower the quality of work it has cost plenty of US Citizens jobs in Construction, manufacturing, landscaping...etc.
3. Living off of government subsidies while paying no taxes into the system is beneficial how exactly?

No surprise there, you've always like rotten, terrible ideas as presented on this board. At least you're consistent.

Almost as consistent as an individual that lives in a foreign country with fairly stringent immigration policies telling people that live in the US that we should not strengthen our own...

Bottom line - The laws of the US, and the rights afforded under the US flag, APPLY TO US CITIZENS.
When a US Citizen breaks the law in a land other than the US, does that person get released from custody and allowed to roam the foreign land some more?
Do they suffer consequences including corporal punishment and prison?

The USA has enough law breakers amongst its own citizens to deal with without making special favors and rules for non-US Citizens.
Give us you tired, your poor, your huddled masses........JUST SIGN THE F'N GUESTBOOK ON THE WAY IN!

Yes, our immigration system is in dire need of an overhaul.
I'm ALL for it, as are many.
But we have to be a nation of laws, that we follow/adhere to/enforce those laws already voted on and enacted, in order to be that shining beacon for the world where people want to come and live legally.

People marrying cousins and such. Mostly that. Inbred yokels. Isn’t that a thing?

Yes, I just did. They marry their cousins, and I’m sure some of them are good people.

In West Virginia, you are automatically emancipated if you are married and under the age of 16....and some of them are good people, of that I’m certain. I’ve met many of them.

Actually, I did some more research, and it’s actually illegal to marry your cousin in West Virginia. But you can have sex with them and cohabitate. I stand corrected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

As I said, I was looking forward to your response.

See, you went off the rails when Ron B made a generalization. Your "I'm a minority" sensitivities got all thrown out of whack and you felt somehow persecuted because he made a generalization about rape being a part of the "culture."

Then you make the broad-brush generalization about West Virginia and inbreeding and were wrong. Quite wrong. As a former West Virginian, I didn't get my panties in a knot. I don't play the victim card. You got sensitive about Ron's sarcastic "It's the Culture" comment. When people get butt hurt we have problems.

BTW thanks for admitting you were wrong and for saying you stand corrected.

959px-Cousin_marriage_map1.svg.png

What this map shows:

States in BLUE - first cousin marriage is LEGAL (take a look at those states will you? You CAN marry your first cousin in all of the typical Libtard states - New York, MA, Californiastan, Maryland, etc.)
States in LIGHT BLUE - first cousin marriage is allowed with restrictions
States in LIGHT RED - first cousin marriage banned with exception
States in RED - statutes BAN first cousin marriage (wait, what...in WV first cousin marriage is banned but in Libtard American you can marry your cousin? You don't say!)
States in MAROON - it is a CRIMINAL offense to marry your first cousin

Aren't stereotypes wonderful things? In school lunch rooms, in Manhattan corporate offices, in mechanics shops, people make stereotypical jokes like "Those rednecks from West Virginia and Mississippi all inbreed and marry their cousins." Fact is in most of those states, marrying your first cousin is banned or a criminal offense - but it's legal in New York, Vermont, California...

I laugh.

I liked it.

I like it too, but I like the idea of turning it into sport via pay per view more.

1. It’s entertaining. I’d definitely pay to watch someone get blown to bits trying to cross the border.
2. It can generate revenue.

As I said, I was looking forward to your response.

See, you went off the rails when Ron B made a generalization. Your "I'm a minority" sensitivities got all thrown out of whack and you felt somehow persecuted because he made a generalization about rape being a part of the "culture."

Then you make the broad-brush generalization about West Virginia and inbreeding and were wrong. Quite wrong. As a former West Virginian, I didn't get my panties in a knot. I don't play the victim card. You got sensitive about Ron's sarcastic "It's the Culture" comment. When people get butt hurt we have problems.

BTW thanks for admitting you were wrong and for saying you stand corrected.

959px-Cousin_marriage_map1.svg.png

What this map shows:

States in BLUE - first cousin marriage is LEGAL (take a look at those states will you? You CAN marry your first cousin in all of the typical Libtard states - New York, MA, Californiastan, Maryland, etc.)
States in LIGHT BLUE - first cousin marriage is allowed with restrictions
States in LIGHT RED - first cousin marriage banned with exception
States in RED - statutes BAN first cousin marriage (wait, what...in WV first cousin marriage is banned but in Libtard American you can marry your cousin? You don't say!)
States in MAROON - it is a CRIMINAL offense to marry your first cousin

Aren't stereotypes wonderful things? In school lunch rooms, in Manhattan corporate offices, in mechanics shops, people make stereotypical jokes like "Those rednecks from West Virginia and Mississippi all inbreed and marry their cousins." Fact is in most of those states, marrying your first cousin is banned or a criminal offense - but it's legal in New York, Vermont, California...

I laugh.

I saw that. See in West Virginia you cant marry em, but you can **** em all you want. I laugh!

I saw that. See in West Virginia you cant marry em, but you can **** em all you want. I laugh!

Just like in Latin America you can be 20 or 30 and **** all those 16 years olds all you want, cuz hey man, it's just the culture. I laugh!

not one ******* liberal dared cry when this happened:

170427-zimmerman-tribeca-tease_nx9wef

And here we go....

A Kentucky mom is a bad mom, so we must ignore illegal immigrants who commit crimes.

wtf-meme-face-12-512x350.jpg

If you wanna argue about American criminals in Lousiana v those in Massachusetts, cool. You're arguing an apple v an orange. You're comparing an American citizen who commits a crime to a person who is here criminally in the first place committing ANOTHER crime.

Stay on the script.

That’s a stupid thing to say. I’m white and I don’t do those things. Never have. So why should it be scary to me to be white?

Good. Sarcasm aside, most Mexicans, and Latin Americans agree with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Actually Rapes in the US tend to be much higher than Mexico. Maybe they are counting the Christian priests raping little boys in the US.
That could distort things I don't here of that happening in Mexico.

Yeah after the cartels chop your head off and then **** you it counts as a murder instead of rape. But yeah Mexico is a great place to live.

Yeah after the cartels chop your head off and then **** you it counts as a murder instead of rape. But yeah Mexico is a great place to live.

And those people that are committing rape in the US are...Americans. They pay taxes. They haven't spent a lifetime (typically) sucking off of the tit of America.

I don't give a flying rats *** if we have a 5% rape rate and Mexico has a 2% rape rate. You swerve away from the point. They are ILLEGALs. They shouldn't be here in the first place. While here they have COST US MONEY. They have used our Welfare programs. And then to commit a crime? Now not only have we fed your illegal ***, but we have to incarcerate and try you - AT THE EXPENSE AGAIN OF THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER.

Stay on point 21. I know you're nose down trying to get War and Peace written, but stay on point.

Immigration and crime

Total bullshit. 1) Legal immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate that even American citizens and 2) as Libs like to do, you have to lump legal and illegals together to get a lower crime rate. In border states crimes committed by illegals are FAR out of proportion to their population.

how do they determine the number of illegal immigrants?

Caravan of 1,500 Central American Migrant Familes Crossing Mexico to Reach U.S. Border

A caravan of more than 1,500 families including men, women, and children are making their way from Central America through Mexico and are expected to arrive at the US-Mexico Border in the coming days to request refugee status.

Known as the Viacrucis Migrante 2018, the caravan began on March 25 in the state of Chiapas and is expected to reach Tijuana within a month where the members of the group are expected to request refugee status from the U.S. government. The caravan is organized by the immigrant rights group Pueblo Sin Fronteras who have been posting updates about the caravan’s journey through Mexico.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180330

------------------------------------------------

danyAHK.png