• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"Some of them are rapists"

Some of them are cop killers and here illegally and HAPPY they've killed.

Illegal immigrant cop killer smirks at death sentence-- and victims’ families grin back

Illegal immigrant Luis Bracamontes smiled again Tuesday as a California jury handed him a death sentence following his conviction in the 2014 killing of two sheriff's deputies, but this time, the deputies' families gave the cold-blooded killer a taste of his own medicine.

"I was smiling back at him purposely," Jeri Oliver, Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver's mother, told The Sacarmento Bee after court. Debbie McMahon, the mother of fallen Placer County Sheriff Detective Michael Davis Jr., agreed “to smile at him for a change."

The convicted cop killer made headlines during his trial in January when he smiled and went into a profanity-laced rant in court, saying, “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------s,” and promised to “kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me ... There's no need for a f---ing trial."

He also shouted in court that he was guilty and asked to be put to death. The defense tried to convince the judge to enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity.

After hours of deliberation Tuesday, a Sacramento Superior Court jury ruled that Bracamontes will get what he asked for and receive the death penalty for his heinous crimes.

bracamontes.jpeg

Yes we are supposed to believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals. We have to dehumanize and demonize them as a group. Where have we seen that before, historically speaking?

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

4.png

I'm new here so I don't understand why you guys have a thread talking about toning down the racism, then you have this one that is totally racist by taking a few bad apples which every group has and painting that whole group with the same brush.

Have you guys seen what El Presidente Trump has done when it comes to sex? Does he represent all white people?

I am new here but choose to weigh in on the politic/religion part. because most newbies don't sign up for the steelers football thread part. but rather the politics part. hi Elfie

Yes we are supposed to believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals.
No, just some of them.

We have to dehumanize and demonize them as a group. Where have we seen that before, historically speaking?
When Liberals talk about gun owners, white people, and The Rich.

Nah.

Yes we are supposed to believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals. We have to dehumanize and demonize them as a group. Where have we seen that before, historically speaking?

Those tired libtard talking points again. Its really getting old having to explain the truth to every leftist newbie that comes along.

Last edited:
Those tired libtard talking points again. Its really getting old having to explain the truth to every leftist newbie that comes along.

This is not a newbie. Just the latest persona of the same person.

It's their culture, you can't be critical.

Whereas rape is not tolerated in white American culture, which would mean white American culture is more advanced, which means brown people are inferior.....oh wait.

Stupid liberal comments always end up biting them in the ***.

For the record, when a white Christian guy robs, maims, rapes & murders, then that's part of his culture as well, correct?

You're so clueless.
You getting all serious over a sarcastic comment when in fact "It's their culture, you can't be critical" is classic libtard.

Granted that perhaps it doesn't apply Hispanics, but how quickly you forgot the Muslim refugee pandering by European officials after the rapefest in Germany and elsewhere.

Swimming-pool-signs-1016609.jpg

Last edited:
Yes we are supposed to believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals. We have to dehumanize and demonize them as a group.

Not a surprise that because of your uncontrollable urge to repeat the same old song and dance, that the thread title... "some of them are rapists" ...flew right by you.

Last edited:
My favorite bar here occasionally has chorizo and white bean chili as the Soup of the Week. It's freaking orgasmic.

They've tracked over 200 IP addresses and innumerable aliases to Elftard. It likely is.

Not a surprise that because of your uncontrollable urge to repeat the same old song and dance, that the thread title... "some of them are rapists" ...flew right by you.

Some of every group are rapists. You guys are just playing that game where you try to come up with reasons to demonize a group and not show everyone that it's just plain old racism.

Everyone is here illegally by the way except for Native Americans. Even Mexicans are wrong when they claim this land belonged to them originally. They also committed genocide and stole it from the natives.

Mexicans that are fully indigenous can make somewhat of an ownership claim, but I'm speaking of the Spanish colonizers when I speak of the original thieves.

You're so clueless.
You getting all serious over a sarcastic comment when in fact "It's their culture, you can't be critical" is classic libtard.

Granted that perhaps it doesn't apply Hispanics, but how quickly you forgot the Muslim refugee pandering by European officials after the rapefest in Germany and elsewhere.

Swimming-pool-signs-1016609.jpg

Yeah it's their culture...

Statutory rape still legal in Alabama and many other places.
http://theconversation.com/child-marriage-is-still-legal-in-the-us-88846

Child marriage has a long and vibrant history in the United States. While activists have long urged legislators to raise the age of consent to marriage – and continue to do so – with parental consent it remains possible for minors to marry in every single state.

Lets just play a little real world "An Immigration Carol" and suspend immigration laws for California until 2020. Toughen up enforcement in the other 49 states. Let people see what happens. Maybe then the reason that countries have immigration laws would make more sense to the ******* dolts out there talking nonsense.

See who gets elected then.

Like I always say, Liberals can always be counted on to reflexively side with 1) Whoever is against America, 2) Whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) Whoever the darker-skinned people are.

Lets just play a little real world "An Immigration Carol" and suspend immigration laws for California until 2020. Toughen up enforcement in the other 49 states. Let people see what happens. Maybe then the reason that countries have immigration laws would make more sense to the ******* dolts out there talking nonsense.

See who gets elected then.

You don't see me protesting that I can't get a work visa for Italy and waving an American flag outside the Italian consulate and demanding they let me in.

Last edited:
Some of every group are rapists. You guys are just playing that game where you try to come up with reasons to demonize a group and not show everyone that it's just plain old racism.

Everyone is here illegally by the way except for Native Americans. Even Mexicans are wrong when they claim this land belonged to them originally. They also committed genocide and stole it from the natives.

Mexicans that are fully indigenous can make somewhat of an ownership claim, but I'm speaking of the Spanish colonizers when I speak of the original thieves.

Undeniably the Elftard at this point. When there is a thread about black/white Racism, Ze became a jive-speaking black person. Now on an illegal immigrant thread, Ze is a hispanic.

Ze is now a Hispanic, Jewish, African American, Asperger's suffering, Transgender, Queer, Straight Hispanic Food Manufacturer - Don Chorizo!

19105575_1972237623054496_488268630551103335_n.jpg

Um yes, agree that some of every group are rapists, so back to square one....why do you come here with claims that we believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals? ...

Undeniably the Elftard at this point. When there is a thread about black/white Racism, Ze became a jive-speaking black person. Now on an illegal immigrant thread, Ze is a hispanic.

Ze is now a Hispanic, Jewish, African American, Asperger's suffering, Transgender, Queer, Straight Hispanic Food Manufacturer - Don Chorizo!

19105575_1972237623054496_488268630551103335_n.jpg
On the other hand, it might be katsung's wife...........if she is still alive, that is.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Um yes, agree that some of every group are rapists, so back to square one....why do you come here with claims that we believe that all immigrants are violent and criminals? ...

Duh, because you are a racist. Elfie was going to out you and all the other racists, but ze couldn't reattach its balls.

Yeah it's their culture...

Statutory rape still legal in Alabama and many other places.
http://theconversation.com/child-marriage-is-still-legal-in-the-us-88846

Child marriage has a long and vibrant history in the United States. While activists have long urged legislators to raise the age of consent to marriage – and continue to do so – with parental consent it remains possible for minors to marry in every single state.

Lol
Theres this term we call "false equivalency".

Marrying under the age of 18 is a controversial subject, otherwise it would be against the law everywhere.... so what you have just implied is that when a woman is raped by an illegal, or anyone else, it is controversial as well.

Secondly, your claim that statutory rape is legal in Alabama is a distortion of the facts...You'll fit right in with the SN libtard club.. You know who you are Trog, Tibs, 21...

Alabama statutory rape law is violated when an individual over age 18 (or 16 or older if the victim is at least 2 years younger than the offender) engages in sexual intercourse with a person over the age of 12 and under age 16. The offender commits the crime of sodomy If an individual age 16 or older engages in deviate ...

Last edited:
Every illegal is a criminal because they violated our immigration laws and are here ILLEGALLY. You know trespassers on an international level.

And no we are not here illegally. We are here are here through right of conquest. Your culture either developed a civilization strong enough to thrive and hold its territory or it perishes, loses its territory and gets supplanted by the stronger culture.

Like I always say, Liberals can always be counted on to reflexively side with 1) Whoever is against America, 2) Whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) Whoever the darker-skinned people are.

You don't see me protesting that I can't get a work visa for Italy and waving an American flag outside the Italian consulate and demanding they let me in.

Amazing how so many foreigners want to come here..to a racist, oppressive, hateful, country.

Aren't they hearing our adorable libtards?

Amazing how so many foreigners want to come here..to a racist, oppressive, hateful, country.

Kinda like the private sector workforce being 7% unionized and the government workforce being 53% unionized. The government must be an awful place to work.

There are Vietnamese and Africans plus other nationalities that go to work in places like Kuwait and get looked down upon and sometimes treated like crap, but money is money.

Just because people need to get to a better place to survive doesn't mean there aren't ******** in that place.