• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show: Day 2!

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are you not entertained, Steeler Nation? Join the Steeler Nation stars of podcasts, writing, and draft evaluation for the sequel to a complete Pittsburgh Steeler slant to the NFL Draft.

G.Stryker will be hosting with guest appearances by former Steelers cornerback, Bryant McFadden, former Steelers guard, Kendall Simmons, writer/sports caster Dave Dameshek, and our ladies from the Yinzhers Podcast!

Thank you to our sponsor Total Sports Enterprises who is providing a signed color rush Devin Bush jersey to give away live during the show. Just comment and ask questions, and you may be one of the lucky winners announced during the broadcast!

When to watch (all times EST):

Friday: 6:30pm-11pm

Saturday 11:30am-7pm (Extended coverage for the signing of undrafted rookie free agents!)

Where to watch:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Twitter: www.twitter.com/SteeIerNation

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteelerNationcom

Draft Tools

We are excited to be serving #SteelerNation in this unique way and are looking forward to the fun interactions we will all have this weekend! GO STEELERS!!!!

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

All right, all right, all riiiiight!!! Let's get it!!!

My guesses, again:

2rd - Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama
3rd - Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State

I know I changed my mind over the past hour...

Come on Steelers, don't sit on your hands.

Asante Samuel jr is there but I feel they’d have to trade up to get him

Jets are having a really good draft. They got their QB. Added another talented OL to go with last year's pick, now added a speedy slot receiver.

First center is off the board. Dickerson to Philly. Was hoping they'd drop a little further. Less likely Humphrey falls now.

Jenkins was definitely in play. I’m surprised Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is still on the board. We don’t really need another LB but he’s a good value for whoever takes him