• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show: Day 2!

Cosmi is still available as well as Creed. We shall see...

Eichenberg to Miami. Linemen are flying off the board now

Damn, Pearson missed the spotlight eh? Milking every second of his chance to be on stage.

Jackson Carman...did not expect him to go this early. Figured 4th round.

Man, what do you do if you're the Steelers?
Cosmi, Randunz, Humphrey, Meinerz, JOK, Samuel Jr. all on the board. Freiermuth too.

JOK is the BAP, but apparently DCs don't know what to do with him.

Lot of talk he doesn't have the footwork to play tackle might have to kick inside to G.

Man, what do you do if you're the Steelers?
Cosmi, Randunz, Humphrey, Meinerz, JOK, Samuel Jr. all on the board. Freiermuth too.

JOK is the BAP, but apparently DCs don't know what to do with him.
If JOK is there when the Steelers pick, he's the BAP available. And at a position of need. Thing is, if Humphrey or Meinerz is there, do you risk pushing C down the road again and hope someone like Myers is available in the 3rd? Tough call. And one I hope they don't have to make.

If JOK is there when the Steelers pick, he's the BAP available. And at a position of need. Thing is, if Humphrey or Meinerz is there, do you risk pushing C down the road again and hope someone like Myers is available in the 3rd? Tough call. And one I hope they don't have to make.
Colbert said the draft is deep at center.

Shoot, Randunz is there as well. Good options here for the second pick.

As an ND homer, he is a special player, I didn't see a lot of mental lapses. He is plenty fast enough. You use him as a hybrid S/LB. Just let him play.
Too light....I hope the Steelers stay clear.

Browns move up....bet they take Owusu-Koramoah. GOOD.

JOK to the Browns. That is a guy some had going to Cleveland in the first.