• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

We need an O-line and go Tight End....wtf? I mean this kid is a beast....but....what in the ever living ****? Is he gonna play center???

We need an O-line and go Tight End....wtf? I mean this kid is a beast....but....what in the ever living ****? Is he gonna play center???
Deep draft for Centers perhaps one comes in 3.

Teams have shown us, like Tampa last year, winning teams are built from the lines out. I just don't get not addressing our most glaring need.

But who am I.

Teams have shown us, like Tampa last year, winning teams are built from the lines out. I just don't get not addressing our most glaring need.

But who am I.
This is the second time in his tenure Tomlin has attacked a bad offensive line by adding offensive weapons. It doesn't work that way.

This is the second time in his tenure Tomlin has attacked a bad offensive line by adding offensive weapons. It doesn't work that way.
I just think they think too much of what they have on the line... and maybe they do... but it doesn’t seem like it from the outside

maybe he has dain bramage and forgot who he was

thta's one thing I don't fear as I have this place locked into my favorites and can always come here to be reminded...............................!!!!

Who the **** am I ..........?

One thing I do know for sure is "Anytime is PizZa time"

A-N-D

t*mmyb*y need a "RED HOT POKER"

Salute the nation

Anyone got the scoop on our new center ?

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
Just posted a couple of Twitter clips over in the Day 2 thread.
Pick is growing on me. He's some kinda nasty!

Salute the nation
He can be best described as a diamond in the rough. He has all the attributes you want in a C as his frame is better fitted there. He has toughness, fast get off, the want to. Being a positional conversion he just needs refinement. He might not be the quick start we desire but his ceiling is high.