• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Just posted a couple of Twitter clips over in the Day 2 thread.
Pick is growing on me. He's some kinda nasty!

THANK YOU, I'll check them out. Definately like the nasty

ex defensive lineman and reportedly has a bit of a mean streak

Couldn't ask for a better combination. Our OL has missed the "**** you" atitude, I hope it doesn't get "coach philosophed" out.

He can be best described as a diamond in the rough. He has all the attributes you want in a C as his frame is better fitted there. He has toughness, fast get off, the want to. Being a positional conversion he just needs refinement. He might not be the quick start we desire but his ceiling is high.

I wonder what the odds of day one starter will be. I don't know the kid's ability at all but I'd like to think he can beat out our "depth" at center. thanks for insight

Salute the nation

N
THANK YOU, I'll check them out. Definately like the nasty

Couldn't ask for a better combination. Our OL has missed the "**** you" atitude, I hope it doesn't get "coach philosophed" out.

I wonder what the odds of day one starter will be. I don't know the kid's ability at all but I'd like to think he can beat out our "depth" at center. thanks for insight

Salute the nation
I would think with his skillset he could easily supplant Hass.

I feel like we have drafted three who willl either start day one or soon after in the first three rounds. Get a fast ILB a developmental tackle and edge and a slot corner. In whatever order.

thta's one thing I don't fear as I have this place locked into my favorites and can always come here to be reminded...............................!!!!

Who the **** am I ..........?

One thing I do know for sure is "Anytime is PizZa time"

A-N-D

t*mmyb*y need a "RED HOT POKER"

Salute the nation
In my best Drax voice “no, what the **** are you?”

Seems like this one. They ran both last night and this one got the most action.

Do the Steelers need to consider Trey Smith if he's there? No immediate need at guard, but DeCastro will be a UFA and that would give him a year to grow into the role.

Cox to the Cowboys.

Draft guys love this pick for the Steelers. Consensus was one of the top available OL left, scheme fit, development prospect but has a chance to be the top swing backup at some point this year. Good athleticism.

Yeah i wanted a corner but we needed a tackle... that should be the end of offensive picks here... Cb and some late round lbs

Love the pick! Think he will start day 1 and let Chunks vs Banner round 2 for RT. Surprisingly delighted with each pick so far. All could start, TE in certain sets. Like to see a DB next