• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers at Bills Pregame thread

madinsomniac

Reaction score
A few notes:
I heard that Tomlin was 14-13 as a road underdog… thats pretty good. I am really tempted to bet on the Steelers… the Bills secondary will be without both starting safeties, their best CB is still out and their Dline may be missing guys…

Every year from weeks 5-7 there are teams that are massively underrated and massively overrated… some team with 3 early losses will go on a tear while someone with a 5-2 record or better in week 7 will miss the playoffs….

The Steelers have a glut of talent above the level where they are currently playing… they are a real candidate to suddenly go on a run… lets hope that starts here.

Josh Allen is a good example of why you don’t knee jerk move on from a Young QB if they don’t look like they have “it” right away. His rookie season he looked like a bum… and even after making progress in 2019, his inaccurate and inconsistent play led to a lot of calls to move on from him… nobody says that stuff now…

The Bills displayed patience with Josh and it certainly has paid off for them.
The Steelers will have to display that same patience with Kenny and not have shades pull the chicken switch and yank Kenny.
That’s my biggest concern and has been since we drafted him. Will shades manage this correctly?

Maybe Kenny can exploit that secondary of the Bill's. Sting them Kenny! Kenny the stinger.

Will your boy get cut? I read one of the practice squad OLBers was being brought onto the roster.

not the way I meant for them to turn him loose

not the way I meant for them to turn him loose

So why don't you turn me lose
Turn me loose
Turn me loose
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all

Kenny Nation! Let's Ride!

So why don't you turn me lose
Turn me loose
Turn me loose
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all
Don't feel bad about getting old, I've got that album too....and many others like it on vinyl.

fine lunar is your loverboy

you do you....or him
do you know who pushs a **** agenda? a ****. it is 2022 Cookie. you can walk right out of that closet. no one will care. its all-good bud. be free

I don't care about the score. Mo Watt no way to contend. Frankly, I don't think they have a winnable game in the next three weeks. What I want to see is growth by KP. He showed great flashes last week followed by rookie mistakes. He has to even that out. My hope here us that by the winnable games he is in control of the position and they start to win those games. I'm hoping he will develop into a Josh Allen type QB. I have no illusions of them beating Josh Allen's team today. I will be happy if they score some and lose by 10 or less.