• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This game could go so many ways but it will be interesting to see if the team can bounce back after their first loss of the season. Will the team start to taper off like past seasons?

In an unusual season I am sure we will continue to see an unusual finish. Hopefully for our team it ends with a W. I am sure there will be various formations in with a ILBer short and down a CB.

The offense might need to bail the D out in this one.

before all the crying starts.

it is always darkest before the dawn

one (or two) bad plays aren't the end of the world

YOU do not know more than the Steelers coaching staff

YOU (you know who you are) are a ******* idiot and should just shut the **** up

GO STEELERS!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Beautiful. Just beautiful.[emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Finally a game I will be able to watch without streaming , all media guys have the bills as favorites so I like our odds today.

Here we Go Steelers, here we Go!

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Yep we are in and anything can happen from here on out...

HFA is a joke without fans... so the only worthwhile target is the bye... if we lose tonight the bye is likely a pipe dream... lose next week and its still feesible if KC loses another game... especially the NO one... its less likely with a loss to indy loss or a Cleveland loss.... basically we probably need to win out but if we were going to lose Cincinnati is the only mildly loseable game... if we clinched the division but have no shot at the bye come week 17 we should sit everyone.... just let the practice squad play iron man football

PS

It's going to come down to what this team believes they are, winners because of effort or just winners because of record.

I think some recalibrarting has occurred and they will come out firing.

Salute the nation

Nervous about this. I have a feeling the loss last week starts a trend. Pray I’m wrong....

Go Steelers!

After Joe Haden went down last week, there were wide open receivers on every play. I'm hoping that isn't the plan this week. Buffalo's defense is not great. The offense needs to carry us.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

awww Coolie, thanks for the reminder. I promise to try to be good and poop rainbows and sparkles.

55ed85737c7076fd94def742a0906da0-rainbow-cute-unicorn-poop.jpg

I believe this is a must win game at least for the narrative that we have a super bowl contender

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
Football teams win SBs, not narratives.

Talking heads need narratives to fill airspace around plays.

We play in January in the tournament, regardles, and only those wins really count.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Can we kick this off already?????

Should I start Ben or Josh Allen? I think I’m going with Ben. I’ve already already won this week, unless Ben throws about ten picks. If we counted drops, Ebron could eff me too.

Cowher took Pittsburgh this morning. Apparently, we’re an underdog. I guess I can see that.