• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Have A Deal In Place For Brandon Aiyuk

Interesting here from Brady. Not surprising but highlights the importance of the trust and rapport between the QB and WR, which the Steelers did not have at all last year. Between Johnson and Pickens, effort and attitude were both issues. Pickens can get away with it a little more because of his natural abilities, I just wonder with Russ in there now if he needs to give more effort on every play to earn more targets--especially as the only legit top 3 WR option on this team right now. Johnson was an unfortunate situation because he should've been a very good attitude and effort player.

Interesting here from Brady. Not surprising but highlights the importance of the trust and rapport between the QB and WR, which the Steelers did not have at all last year. Between Johnson and Pickens, effort and attitude were both issues. Pickens can get away with it a little more because of his natural abilities, I just wonder with Russ in there now if he needs to give more effort on every play to earn more targets--especially as the only legit top 3 WR option on this team right now. Johnson was an unfortunate situation because he should've been a very good attitude and effort player.

Interesting Brady take, very interesting.

Interesting Brady take, very interesting.
Interesting? How? You’ve always slobbered over Brady. It’s nothing new.

Simply the GOAT!
Yeah, anyone can be, with knowing on each down the play calls of all the defenses you are facing. Not to mention illegally modifying footballs to improve his grip since he couldn’t pump fake to save his life.

Or maybe it’s a different type of goat you are talking about.

Last edited:
Yeah, anyone can be, with knowing on each down the play calls of all the defenses you are facing. Not to mention illegally modifying footballs to improve his grip since he could pump fake to save his life.

Or maybe it’s a different type of goat you are talking about.

You’re right you know……. !!!

Anyone giving kudos to tommyboy, without acknowledging his cheating ****-er ways… probably does goats.!!!

Salute the nation

I’m beginning to think this Aiyuk thing is going to become a trend where a player a year away from a payday essentially makes himself a restricted free agent. The NFL would be wise to disincentive it in the next contract negotiation.

I’m beginning to think this Aiyuk thing is going to become a trend where a player a year away from a payday essentially makes himself a restricted free agent. The NFL would be wise to disincentive it in the next contract negotiation.
Not much different from what LeVeon Bell did here.

Not much different from what LeVeon Bell did here.
Except that Bell was being "used up" by Tomlin (shocker) with so many carries in the meantime. Bell thought he had to force his departure for his big payday instead of waiting. He may have been right in some respects.

If I'm the Steelers it's you know our offers to both. Piss or get off pot by Friday. Final offer.
Do we know they haven't already done this? The only thing we know is a bunch of people, likely without good sources, ramped up all this talk a couple of weeks ago and the major national insiders basically had to report on it because the rumors were out of control.