• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Have A Deal In Place For Brandon Aiyuk

That's kinda how it goes.
No different than leveraging a regular job offer with with your company to level up. Happens all the time.
It sucks that we could use him and made an offer but that's how it goes. I'm sure no one in the Steelers FO was blindsided when it started to look like he was just putting himself in a better position with his current team.
Hoping he gets hurt is pretty awful.
"Happens all the time" doesn't mean it's right to do. I've never done it. Then again, I started my own business at 30, wildy succeeded and never screwed any of my empoyees so I never got leveralged by any of them. Take care. I don't wish a bad injury by Aiyuj, I just will chuckly if he gets blown up.

As I said days ago, he's a dirtbag that played us to get what he wanted. Used us like toilet paper. I hope somebody takes his head off early and often this season.
Funny,I hold no animosity over this guy. I’d probably feel different if he was a Steeler doing it. Him and his agent have decided to go the public route…..I mean if it works out and he gets 1.5 million more than they offered ,over 4 years that’s 6 million. Not exactly chump change. I think he should have rolled the dice and go for full FA next season.
Teams cut players all the time before their contracts are up. Cut them if they’re injured,the loyalty thing certainly doesn’t work both ways. It’s a business. He’s doing what he thinks is right for him.
It’s gotten ridiculous simply because of the media circus with nothing better to do during off season. And your type of comments above just add to it.

That's kinda how it goes.
No different than leveraging a regular job offer with with your company to level up. Happens all the time.
It sucks that we could use him and made an offer but that's how it goes. I'm sure no one in the Steelers FO was blindsided when it started to look like he was just putting himself in a better position with his current team.
Hoping he gets hurt is pretty awful.
Yea, he was just playing the game, don't hate the player. Hate the game. Whickity whack, don't talk back. If Pgh was unaware of the game he was playing, they should feel ashamed.

Funny,I hold no animosity over this guy. I’d probably feel different if he was a Steeler doing it. Him and his agent have decided to go the public route…..I mean if it works out and he gets 1.5 million more than they offered ,over 4 years that’s 6 million. Not exactly chump change. I think he should have rolled the dice and go for full FA next season.
Teams cut players all the time before their contracts are up. Cut them if they’re injured,the loyalty thing certainly doesn’t work both ways. It’s a business. He’s doing what he thinks is right for him.
It’s gotten ridiculous simply because of the media circus with nothing better to do during off season. And your type of comments above just add to it.
Whoombo, chewmbow, just let let that water flow.

I just heard we have a deal in place for BA

Any moment he will fly into Pittsburgh on a gleaming golden jet. Sign. Memorize the entire playbook in a day. Then proceed to get 2200 receiving yards and 39 touchdowns.

He will also play on defense and exclusively shut down the TE, since nobody has done that in eons.

Here we go!

Any moment he will fly into Pittsburgh on a gleaming golden jet. Sign. Memorize the entire playbook in a day. Then proceed to get 2200 receiving yards and 39 touchdowns.

He will also play on defense and exclusively shut down the TE, since nobody has done that in eons.

Here we go!
And we will still finish 9 and 8 and possibly make the playoffs just to get blown out in the game if we do.

I had a Spaghetti squash for breakfast. woke up craving it

I take fresh picked summer squash, dice it up and fry until about right, then crack a couple eggs on top, cover / cook / EAT…………

All this while reading this forum………….

Salute the nation

I take fresh picked summer squash, dice it up and fry until about right, then crack a couple eggs on top, cover / cook / EAT…………

All this while reading this forum………….

Salute the nation
Yeah, it is awesome to just walk down to the garden and grab what you want

He is not going to be a Steeler. Ship has sailed.
It seems to turn out he never intended on it.
Common negotiating tactic. I think the 49ers will have buyers remorse though once they have to pay Purdy. And their all pro Tackle wants his too. Now.

He is not going to be a Steeler. Ship has sailed.
Common negotiating tactic. I think the 49ers will have buyers remorse though once they have to pay Purdy. And their all pro Tackle wants his too. Now.
Could easily be, if they don't win it all this season, they could be headed for some grief.

Look at the bright side. We got Russell Wilson AND Justin Fields for a steal!