• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Jagoffs game thread.

I’m at the game. Someone explain the clock runoff and what the review was even for. The booing was too loud.

I was too busy throwing stuff. Any idea what happened to KP? I hope it's not season-ending but it looked like his throwing arm on the obvious roughing the passer that wasn't called.

I cant watch the game (and I think I’m thankful for that), so is KP going to be able to come back or will it Trubisky time in the 2nd half?

I’m at the game. Someone explain the clock runoff and what the review was even for. The booing was too loud.

The Jag knocked the ball out of Kenny's hand before he went OOB, so it was technically a fumble. That meant they moved the ball back a tiny bit but more importantly because it was a fumble, Kenny did not get credit for going OOB to stop the clock so a 10 second runoff. Steelers chose the runoff instead of using a TO.

Okay, so I replayed the "offsides" on the R guard. He lined up the same place he has lined up 100 times before. Left foot behind center's right foot. Nothing out of the ordinary.

These refs are beyond bad. This is unbelievable. The "holding" on Pierre was non-existent. 3 points. This call was bullshit. 3 points. The score:

Jags 3
Steelers 3
Refs 6

the female ref does appear to have big cans, but aside from that, horrible day for the refs.
They're inside right now figuring out how to fine James Harrison for inciting the fans before the game causing them to chant "unsportsmanlike words" toward them. They're probably on the phone with Roger.

Okay, so I replayed the "offsides" on the R guard. He lined up the same place he has lined up 100 times before. Left foot behind center's right foot. Nothing out of the ordinary.

These refs are beyond bad. This is unbelievable. The "holding" on Pierre was non-existent. 3 points. This call was bullshit. 3 points. The score:

Jags 3
Steelers 3
Refs 6
Being bad would be a exscuse for them at this point.. this **** is rigged and everyone knows it.

What would that fix? Literally. "Oh I see you're upset, let me reverse my call".
Its for the rest of the game, dumbass.

God damn refs need to call it fair. Looked like an A/C injury. Hopefully Pickett is fine

The run off was because of the fumble out of bounds. Tomlin chose to save the TO instead of the 10 seconds of clock. I assume it was to be sure of getting the FG team out there if needed.

This really only makes sense if the OC is willing to use the middle of the field, which he isn’t. With the whole mentality being to only throw short and to the sidelines, I would have taken the TO to save the time.

An offensive fumble, injury, etc., with less than two minutes left in the half or game, is an automatic time out or run off of 10 seconds. And the nfl is hoping for a jags win.

Its for the rest of the game, dumbass.
AGAIN.. what the **** would that fix?? They are not going to call this game any different from Mike Tomlin running down the field cashing them down and screaming and cussing in thier faces. He would only get FINED. What the **** don't you understand? You ******* idiot.