• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Jagoffs game thread.

That is a microcosm of this whole team. They cannot even get out of their own way and they line up wrong and it takes points off the board.

And people outside PIT think Coach MT is a hall of fame coach ????? What ??

That is a microcosm of this whole team. They cannot even get out of their own way and they line up wrong and it takes points off the board.

yes because he coached them to do that

get the **** over yourself

I feel bad for Mike T and this team.. the NFL is rigged and nothing they or we can do about it..
He could fight back, but he won’t because he is just as squishy as the NFL. They need to just make the switch to flag football and get it over with.

I skipped hunting for this I might just watch soap operas instead. Absolute garbage by the Steelers and the league

This game is fixed, fumble out of bounds ten minutes BS plus not the time back on clock and then the off side. Godel should be proud of what he has calls games. Three guy to call offside, notice how many third downs did not make a flag appears for Jacksonville. Three hits to Kenny not one flag last full body to ground. Fixed . This crew is suspect couldn't even mark the ball in correct spot.

What did Mike do wrong? He made good timeouts was aggressive and had us in scoring position. We should have a 15 yard penalty on roughing.

What a terribly coached team. Offisided negates a FG. Just a bunch of buffoons

Starts with the head coach, but ol' man Rooney just slumbers, snores and revenue shares.....slumbers, snores and revenue shares. Meanwhile with each offensive possesion I feel like this guy does with every round fired.