• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Jagoffs game thread.

I was too busy throwing stuff. Any idea what happened to KP? I hope it's not season-ending but it looked like his throwing arm on the obvious roughing the passer that wasn't called.
Looked like a collar bone issue to me

AGAIN.. what the **** would that fix?? They are not going to call this game any different from Mike Tomlin running down the field cashing them down and screaming in thier faces. He would only get FINED. What the **** don't you understand?
It may make the refs think twice before calling more horse shiit penalties.

Why the **** are NOT the Steelers going back to the 4 down lineman? They were getting a very good push

If you're a ref and you are taking points off the board in a close weather game you better damn well be sure you are correct. You don't flag a very rare obscure penalty unless it is just blatant and 100 percent valid.

a good call. strange

I'm having flashbacks of Jesse James

It may make the refs think twice before calling more horse shiit penalties.
There are 60k+ fans yelling at them, Mike T just cussed the closest referee out. What makes you think running after them chasing them off the field is going to fix ANYTHING. They knw its Bullshit. Not worth the Fine either.