• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Jagoffs game thread.

There are 60k+ fans yelling at them, Mike T just cussed the closest referee out. What makes you think running after them chasing them off the field is going to fix ANYTHING. They know this Bullshit. Not worth the Fine either.
Whatever. Bend over and take it up the a$s some more.

AGAIN.. what the **** would that fix?? They are not going to call this game any different from Mike Tomlin running down the field cashing them down and screaming and cussing in thier faces. He would only get FINED. What the **** don't you understand? You ******* idiot.
Are you new to this sport or something??? Believe it or not, getting in a ref's *** CAN have bemeficial results later in the game when the ref is feeling the heat on how he makes his calls. Like I give a flying *** if Tomlin gets fined or not, its not gonna put him in the poor house, he shouldnt give a ****, either!

Idk if you saw but coming back from half time they showed Tomlin chewing her out saying something like "y'all ******* trying to rob us man"
Okay, good. I didnt see that

There are 60k+ fans yelling at them, Mike T just cussed the closest referee out. What makes you think running after them chasing them off the field is going to fix ANYTHING. They knw its Bullshit. Not worth the Fine either.
And if he doesn’t yell at em, folks are bitching about “Tomlin just stands there bug eyed while we get screwed”
The man can do no right

Are you new to this sport or something??? Believe it or not, getting in a ref's *** CAN have bemeficial results later in the game when the ref is feeling the heat on how he makes his calls. Like I give a flying *** if Tomlin gets fined or not, its not gonna put him in the poor house, he shouldnt give a ****, either!
You have no ******* clue.