• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers QB Duck Hodges Thanks Steeler Nation

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So I scooped up madden 21 as it was on sale. Haven’t played madden in years it used to be my jam. I do the franchise mode and play the games. Did 2020 and we crushed it. I spent two days trying to manage the cap shot show after and it was a mess. Good luck to the FO. Anywho I traded BB (which was a nightmare with 40k owed) and inserted the Duck, his rating is **** but I’ll get it up. He has been crushing it.

Point, I really wished he panned out. Really like the kid.

Goodbye Duck, time to get on with your life's work.

Thanks for the time you were here and made a story for all to follow.

Salute the nation

I wish the kid the best... hopefully he catches on with someone who has patience and knows how to develop him... he probably won’t ever be a starter, but he certainly can be the plucky backup

I wouldn’t count Duck out yet. His anticipation on routes is way above average and he has a strong enough arm. He isn’t fast but can escape long enough to extend the play. If he catches on with a good QB coach and sticks it out I can definitely see him being a long term backup. Gotta want it though. He seems like a guy who has other interests and doesn’t live and breathe football. Good luck to him.

Definitely a guy I rooted hard for when he was playing. He needs reps,coaching and conditioning. I certainly saw flashes of potential.

So I scooped up madden 21 as it was on sale. Haven’t played madden in years it used to be my jam. I do the franchise mode and play the games. Did 2020 and we crushed it. I spent two days trying to manage the cap shot show after and it was a mess. Good luck to the FO. Anywho I traded BB (which was a nightmare with 40k owed) and inserted the Duck, his rating is **** but I’ll get it up. He has been crushing it.

Point, I really wished he panned out. Really like the kid.

Add me - Bermuda_AyWun

Hopefully I'm getting my PS5 by next week...