• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

Again i say we are the luckiest team in the league. Between dropped passes, missed kicks and somehow staying in games we have no business being in we have to be the luckiest 4-2 team. Sooner or later if we don't get better the luck will run out

We are 15 years behind every other offense in the NFL…so you have a while to wait
Yet somehow we beat one of the young great HC.....CRAZY!!!

Tomlin won another Tomlinism game.

One thing I've always been impressed with this team, going all the way back to AB's time here, is how Tomlin is able to hold his WR's accountable for their on-field behavior.

I like a coach with consistent discipline. Builds good character.

Again i say we are the luckiest team in the league. Between dropped passes, missed kicks and somehow staying in games we have no business being in we have to be the luckiest 4-2 team. Sooner or later if we don't get better the luck will run out
Browns may be luckier in their wins.

I know we were gifted the spot for the first down....but love we were able to run out the clock. Our last three drives were great. Rams didn't deserve to win.

iu

In spite of ourselves

One thing I've always been impressed with this team, going all the way back to AB's time here, is how Tomlin is able to hold his WR's accountable for their on-field behavior.

I like a coach with consistent discipline. Builds good character.
Yet it seems they do a bone headed move weekly.

Tomlin with his arm around DJ .........joking and laughing on the sideline makes me sick ....

That WR room better be running laps until they all puke and then they get to draw straws to see who cleans up each other's puke ...... the Puka Nacua punishment drill

Would you rather we lose? Winning while playing bad sets us up for success if we get our **** together.

well the taunting call on DJ was absolute garbage. It was a dead ball penalty I thought and it should not have offset. The first down was made and then DJ did his "shhhhh" move. That was dead ball foul, right?? Guess not. They offset them.

We deserved that spot.

Someone has got to get control of Pickens' mouth. He is great but his mouth is punkish
Yep. That’s what I thought. Should have been first and 25.

No luck they had plenty of calls that didn't go their way. That was an earned victory.
very true slash. Very true. Have no problem taking that win and getting out of town. Some of those calls against us were bush league. What goes around comes around. Did LA get screwed at the end, yes, but it evened out.

How could you call a taunting call for simply putting your finger over your lips and "shushing?" DJ wasnt yelling at him or making fun of him. He was just saying "shhhhh." And the idiot ref thought that was worth 15 yards or negating a play where we got the first. Terrible call so LA has nothing to complain about.