• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Rams game thread.

Damn. Our offense on its last three drives scored 14 points and ran the clock out. Watt was part of it but our O showed up in the 4th. I tip my hat to Canada. Might as well. He isn't going anywhere soon.

how to cast off like Witherspoon and Dotson and a few others get let go by PIT and they immediately go start for other good teams. Hargrave is starting for SF, right? Another DL for the Eagles. I mean people love our cast offs.

Tomlin with his arm around DJ .........joking and laughing on the sideline makes me sick ....

That WR room better be running laps until they all puke and then they get to draw straws to see who cleans up each other's puke ...... the Puka Nacua punishment drill
Did you miss him having a pretty serious talk when he came off. And it looked like he had a little advice going on there as well. You can do it with a smile.

Tomlin with his arm around DJ .........joking and laughing on the sideline makes me sick ....

That WR room better be running laps until they all puke and then they get to draw straws to see who cleans up each other's puke ...... the Puka Nacua punishment drill
They need to clean up their act, but on the plus side you could see the difference having DJ back to pair with Pickens. IMO that really helped launch the team to victory. Along with the D playing well in the second half.

how to cast off like Witherspoon and Dotson and a few others get let go by PIT and they immediately go start for other good teams. Hargrave is starting for SF, right? Another DL for the Eagles. I mean people love our cast offs.

In Hargrave’s situation it was a money thing. We couldn’t afford to keep him with the other players we had to sign.

Salute the nation

Don’t forget Dobbs.

Dang! Watt's INT turned the game entirely around. About to go down 24-10 and end up winning 24-17.
And another 4th quarter comeback for KP's stat line. He sure is glad to have DJ back. Now, if they can calm GP down so he stops taunting every week.

very true slash. Very true. Have no problem taking that win and getting out of town. Some of those calls against us were bush league. What goes around comes around. Did LA get screwed at the end, yes, but it evened out.

How could you call a taunting call for simply putting your finger over your lips and "shushing?" DJ wasnt yelling at him or making fun of him. He was just saying "shhhhh." And the idiot ref thought that was worth 15 yards or negating a play where we got the first. Terrible call so LA has nothing to complain about.

Yep game should have been over right then. That was a horseshit call.

On a side note. Both of our wide receivers need to grow the **** up.

Dang! Watt's INT turned the game entirely around. About to go down 24-10 and end up winning 24-17.
And another 4th quarter comeback for KP's stat line. He sure is glad to have DJ back. Now, if they can calm GP down so he stops taunting every week.

Game wrecker!

very true slash. Very true. Have no problem taking that win and getting out of town. Some of those calls against us were bush league. What goes around comes around. Did LA get screwed at the end, yes, but it evened out.

How could you call a taunting call for simply putting your finger over your lips and "shushing?" DJ wasnt yelling at him or making fun of him. He was just saying "shhhhh." And the idiot ref thought that was worth 15 yards or negating a play where we got the first. Terrible call so LA has nothing to complain about.
Exactly that is why I don't care if that last call was iffy that shhhh didn't deserve a taunting. Not even a little bit.

Say what you want about Pickett.......give him another 4th quarter come-from-behind win. This year he has NOT been a TO machine. This is huge with the way Tomlin runs this team. Great D.........Limit the TO's while collecting some for yourself. Keep the game close. Pull it out in the end. Tomlimism FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! Extend Canada now before we lose him I say.

Ping Pong tables for another week.

Salute the nation

Say what you want about Pickett.......give him another 4th quarter come-from-behind win. This year he has NOT been a TO machine. This is huge with the way Tomlin runs this team. Great D.........Limit the TO's while collecting some for yourself. Keep the game close. Pull it out in the end. Tomlimism FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! Extend Canada now before we lose him I say.
That haters won't be happy ...**** em.

Go Steelers!

To be honest, I’m glad the taunting call was called. It was a bullshit pass interference Call on Witherspoon.

Maybe GP will get spoken to all week and maybe he will tame it down a notch.

Salute the nation