• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS Buffalo game thread# go Kenny!

Canada should not have a job after this. Someone needs to get fired.
He's bad but not the reason why the Bills have 31 points in the first half.

Most embarrassing performance I have seen in a long long time. SMH.

That was a perfect throw to Buffalo. Reality has set in for Kenny by now. More to the game than talk and boos from the home crowd. Tomlin don't ruin the kid.
He’ll be fine.

As for Tomlin’s coaching, that I cannot say.

Don't worry...
Steelers are just letting the Bills score at will just to tire them out for the second half.

Where is the guy that always says "5 wide!" This is actually the moment for it.

This team looks like garbage today. Mike Tomlins garbage.

Firing Canada does nothing. It's not that playcalling, it's the playBOOK. Any other playcaller is still picking from the same crappy menu.

It's all outside throws and defenses know exactly what's coming. The offense has no counter punches either. It doesn't set anything up for later payoff.
You would think they would be able to change routes, add concepts to the playbook. It's something that's done at every level of football when preparing for a particular opponent.

Tomlin has to Tomlin.

If Roethlisberger was on this team we are 3-1 going to 3-2 but still in it. He really kept this team afloat even having such subpar coaching and game planning.
Do you think Roethlisberger could somehow play forever. Tell me what is 3-2 getting you. I know this is hard to watch it's ****** terrible. But unfortunately it is necessary. Cause this team needs gutting from the HC down. Or you are gonna see a **** load more of this. And to be real clear I know it is not happening this year but another one next year. Yeah I think they might actually come to that realization.

Congratulations to Mike Tomlin for setting new standards. Biggest halftime deficit since 1990 and allowing 348 yards passing in the first half.

The standard is the standard has new meaning.

Pickett should end the game with big stats. Have to assume he'll be going against lots of prevent D as the game goes on.

I think Najee’s foot is slowing him down and he should be sitting it get healthy. I would sit Minkah to get him healthy. Let the young guys play and get experience. Play balls out aggressive offense regardless of risk. You have nothing to lose at this point. A bad season was inevitable and frankly maybe needed.

I'm not sure what I just witnessed. Game is over. This is a solid all around bad team.

That was a perfect throw to Buffalo. Reality has set in for Kenny by now. More to the game than talk and boos from the home crowd. Tomlin don't ruin the kid.
He's going to take his lumps, but they didn't help him by running toss plays against a really fast D...beyond idiotic. Their excuse will be that those plays are how you keep the D lineman from coming straight downhill...bullhockey. Run straight at them. Too late now anyway.