• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

I don't get your lovefest for Russ to be honest. If Fields was playing crappy I would be on board. He isn't though. Not even close. Our 2 losses were by a total of 6 points. One on 4th down on the last play of the game. SMH
But he is. He isn’t running the offense. He is getting by on seat of his pants plays. Russ was great, last year in the red zone. Threw 26 TDs. Fields avg yards on play action passes is worst in the league. Russ was near the top at over 8 yards last year. He was signed because this is his offense. Fields was signed as a reclamation project. The only reason he is playing is the injury to fields. He has done better than Chicago but he still is VERY inconsistent. [

Rudolph was better at the end of last season, IMO. The offense actually didn't look like a bunch of squirrels ******* a football for once.

Fields has been starting in the league for four seasons now. It's doubtful he'll ever improve enough to be the guy long term. He's made some plays, but nothing in the passing game looks fluid or efficient with him.
He looked good last week after coming back in from being hurt. He has also been good at throwing on the run. He has also had some very good drives / plays wiped due to penalties. He has been far from perfect and the last 2 weeks I think have been his worst accuracy / touch wise. I would not be opposed to trying Russ, but I dont put all the blame on the offense on Fields.

I don't get your lovefest for Russ to be honest. If Fields was playing crappy I would be on board. He isn't though. Not even close. Our 2 losses were by a total of 6 points. One on 4th down on the last play of the game. SMH
JF last game left something definitely to be desired and he's continued to be below the line this game. The offense just plain struggles behind him. To say he's not close to playing bad this game on 10-18 passing for 83 yards is giving me serious Homer vibes coming from you.

26 yard gain by who???????????????????

Najee

9 / 60 currently

Salute the nation