• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

Guess Im late to the party but Im beginning to believe that Broderick Jones simply sucks at RT. Every time I look up someone is going right around him. Maybe Im wrong. I hope I am. I thought we made a great draft pick when we got him, but lately I just dont see it. But I cant say I see him every play.
You ain’t wrong.

very happy for Najee. The OLine is swiss cheese a lot of the time and he sees the defense selling out to stack the box to stop him yet he still runs hard every play. Im very proud of him. Not sure if it will mean he comes back next year or not, but Im happy he is getting some chunk yardage in this game. Good job Najee

I definitely wouldn't say he was the main reason for the last couple of losses. I still think he struggled last game and he's been worst today. He hasn't been the JF of old but he hasn't been anything special in any game whether they won or lost. If he's not special then he's replaceable in my opinion.
We have had so many players struggling at times at almost every position in every game this season.

That was perilously close to a fumble.. Did you know a bunch of coaches like Cheaty Bill banned players from lunging out on the goalline like that...

But a great run regardless

We have had so many players struggling at times at almost every position in every game this season.
This is true. They need a leader on offense. Maybe Wilson could be that guy. Maybe Najee can if keeps playing like this. Fields need to be if he is going to be the future.