• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs. Raiders - Week 5 Game Day Thread

I will say. The refs seem to give us some calls on hits to our QB that they have never given Ben.

He gives you the effort week in and week out. Season in and season out.
No doubt. His heart has never been questioned by anybody that I know of. Always cheering for him. He's missed alot of holes was my point. Looks aware and decisive today!

He’s a LT stuck playing on the right because Tomlin will not bench Moore.
I almost posted something like because I could have sworn that he played LT in college, but I questioned my memory. Yes, that is right, he is playing out of his natural position. Yeah Yeah, I get that they all have to move around--its the NFL, but I wish he could just play LT when he's in there.

I have yet to see Najee try to do hesitate today. He does have acceleration when he plants his foot and just goes.

This is true. They need a leader on offense. Maybe Wilson could be that guy. Maybe Najee can if keeps playing like this. Fields need to be if he is going to be the future.
Speculating again I see.

I almost posted something like because I could have sworn that he played LT in college, but I questioned my memory. Yes, that is right, he is playing out of his natural position. Yeah Yeah, I get that they all have to move around--its the NFL, but I wish he could just play LT when he's in there.
That was the plan. Until Troy got hurt.

Frazier needs to take up the ankle....rub some dirt on it and get back in.

JFC. You are incorrigible.lol. All we all do is speculate.
Ah.....numerous posters in the past told me that is/was a big no no when I myself have speculated on a few subjects.

now get a TO or hold them to a Fking FG!!!!!

Ah.....numerous posters in the past told me that is/was a big no no when I myself have speculated on a few subjects.
You have my permission to speculate. Not sure we have any choice in the matter unless we are truly prescient like Coolie.