• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sunday Non Steelers games

madinsomniac

Reaction score
I am rooting hard for Clayton Tune today…
I am fine with hearing Coolie crow about him for a dogs age if it means he beat the Brownies…
I want a QB controversy in Cleveland where the fans back a way worse qb over Mr Massage…

In other newsI am hoping today starts the great unraveling for the Ravens..

All the early games are ****. The Eagles game should be good and the Sunday nighter should be decent. Aside from those two games, there really isn’t a compelling reason to watch football today.

All the early games are ****. The Eagles game should be good and the Sunday nighter should be decent. Aside from those two games, there really isn’t a compelling reason to watch football today.
Au' Contrare, many games affect our Steelers......Hoping Arizona goes Dallas on the turds & spanks Cleveland like the did the 'Boys....Seahawks & Ravens is a must game to watch...

And as mentioned, now the Bills are gonna be trying to get back in 1st place and drill the Ben 'gals

Au' Contrare, many games affect our Steelers......Hoping Arizona goes Dallas on the turds & spanks Cleveland like the did the 'Boys....Seahawks & Ravens is a must game to watch...

And as mentioned, now the Bills are gonna be trying to get back in 1st place and drill the Ben 'gals
Meh. I’d rather the games be interesting on their own merit, and they just aren’t. I have a hard time getting into games not involving the Steelers, so I find it hard to get excited about the Browns vs the Cardinals.

At least this week has some good heavyweight fights. Next week is pretty bad from top to bottom.

Wtf is going on with the Rats broadcast?

Watching the Ravens game had to turn the sound off. nut hugging of the great ravens. every play good or bad is amazing and smart by the ravens

Watching the Ravens game had to turn the sound off. nut hugging of the great ravens. every play good or bad is amazing and smart by the ravens

I was just going to post the same thing.

I'm doing Coach Canada's job. I'm watching Rams/Packers---GB's defensive front is in shambles; but they are playing the Rams...

Clayton Tune ain't beating the Browns unfortunately...

None of the early games of interest are going the Steelers way. Clayton Tune putting up Kenny Pickett first half numbers so far. Ravens defense controlling the Seahawks.

Bagent up in Chicago trying to take the QB1 from Justin Fields.

I don’t know who 27 for the Seahawks is but he needs benched for that weak *** tackle attempt

Flying to the Burgh for Packers game next week so watching Pack/Rams.

Be sure to come back here and give an accounting of your trip. Inquiring minds want to hear your story.

Salute the nation

AFC NORTH outscoring opponents 50-3

Was watching the Rats on CBS and they went to a more "competitive game" with the Saints. Now at 37-3 Rats, yeah not competitive. We might lose the 2nd one.

Was watching the Rats on CBS and they went to a more "competitive game" with the Saints. Now at 37-3 Rats, yeah not competitive. We might lose the 2nd one.
:That's why they play the game" lol we should have lost the last game

Every year the Rats have a couple of games where they look like SB favorites. Then they'll lay eggs in several others like against the Steelers earlier this year.

Every year the Rats have a couple of games where they look like SB favorites. Then they'll lay eggs in several others like against the Steelers earlier this year.
Harbaugh is right up there with Tomlin not producing when it matters most...