• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Duper Tuesday! FL, OH, IL, MO, NC, Northern Marianas!

Spike

Reaction score
Let the games begin!

Trump wins 9 delegates in Northern Mariana Islands

Trump took home 73 percent of the vote and will win all nine delegates, according to Jason Osborne, who was the executive director of the local Republican Party.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...9-delegates-in-northern-marina-islands-220763

nmariana.gif

Who knew the KKK was that strong in the Marianas?

Last edited:
Go Bernie!

635935753751014976-Election-Poll-Charts-03-14-16-TOTAL.jpg

Survey conducted March 9-14. About 64 percent of respondents identified as enlisted personnel, and 36 percent identified as officers(Photo: Military Times subscriber survey)

Shocking

Sanders ran as a Democrat for more media coverage

Bernie Sanders on Monday said one of the reasons he decided to run for president as a Democrat instead of as an independent was to attract more media coverage.

“We concluded — and I think it was absolutely the right decision, that … in terms of media coverage — you have to run within the Democratic party,” Sanders said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ers-ran-as-a-democrat-for-more-media-coverage

Feel the Trump!

When a person essentially clinches the nomination, there is a special face to face meeting with no press. Obama had one when his own people could not locate him! Who is at the meeting?

The power brokers. The richest families, the banks, the largest hedge funds, the energy people, and for Trump the elite levels of the Republican party.

They really don't care about policies, only to make sure their interest are respected at the highest levels.

Trump is getting very close to this meeting.

I almost expect Trump to win Florida and lose Ohio. The big deal today, I think will be Illinois. That is setting up as one of those states that Trump has a lead in but ends up getting beat bad by Cruz. It has happened a couple times already. But, if Trump can win Florida, Illinois, NC and Missouri, it is pretty much over. And, if he wins Ohio, it is definitely all over.

Today is the day.

I'd love a complete blow out by Trump just to tell off those **** weasel "pundits" trying so hard to tear him down.

They have been flooding the airwaves with every militant they can find. Racists.

and I can't believe anyone would actually vote for Kasich

CdjT0VVUkAArbwh.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how Kasich polls vs Clinton or Sanders. I heard him on the radio, and he does not sound like the above positions. His record in Ohio is a very good one

I'm off to vote.

FLORIDA AND OHIO WATCHERS

I want reports

Heavy traffic? Same as usual?
Perceptions?

Nothing but Trump! Trump! Trump! signs at the local church where I vote. All Trump, not another sign in sight.

Your roving reporter is now off to the Moose to question the back room smoker crowd, I know several of those establishment types that owe me a drink.

Nothing but Trump! Trump! Trump! signs at the local church where I vote. All Trump, not another sign in sight.

Your roving reporter is now off to the Moose to question the back room smoker crowd, I know several of those establishment types that owe me a drink.

Hang'in with the First Lady? You should wait for the new one..

I'm off to vote.

FLORIDA AND OHIO WATCHERS

I want reports

Heavy traffic? Same as usual?
Perceptions?

I see Trump supporters in the streets and lots of Trump signs in Broward county, South Florida...and it's a rather democratic leaning part of Florida. Nothing for little Marco, though he probably does best in Dade County.

Just voted in the primary. Rand Paul was still on the ballot and I didn't have to write him in.

I see Trump supporters in the streets and lots of Trump signs in Broward county, South Florida...and it's a rather democratic leaning part of Florida. Nothing for little Marco, though he probably does best in Dade County.

If I could have turned one voter's head my work here is done

amen

Trump's already been declared the winner of Florida.

99 delegates is a nice haul.

Just voted in the primary. Rand Paul was still on the ballot and I didn't have to write him in.

He probably would like to have that filing fee back. Pay for dinner tonight.

Kasich is going to win Ohio. He's ahead 80k vs. 60k right now with the goal about 450k votes for a win.

And so much for Sanders appealing to moderately liberal states. Clinton is up 113k to 50k over Sanders. That's a HUGE lead with Clinton's magic number probably around 500k. But then again Florida and Ohio are not winner take all states for the democrats, but at least it stops this preposterous idea that Bernie Sanders is going to be the democratic nominee. ******* communist.

I'm not seeing him on the leader board as the results roll in.

That's okay. I still am not convinced DTrump isn't a stalking horse for the Hildebeast and I know he isn't a small government conservative.

Guy walks into work tonight and announces kasich iswinning Ohio... Second guy says, "sounds about right... Ohio loves to back a loser, just look at Cleveland and Cincy...." First guy goes "well they got ohio state..". Second guy states: yep they love crooked criminals too... And i had to chuckle.. It was pretty funny

Let's review

TRUMP WINS FLORIDA - RUBIO QUITS!

TRUMP WINS ILLINOIS

TRUMP WINS NORTH CAROLINA

TRUMP WINS MISSOURI Apparant winner with 100% of vote counted 0.2% margin, possible recount

TRUMP WINS NORTHERN MARIANAS - In doing so, the Northern Marianas became the eighth state or territory in which Trump won a MAJORITY of the delegates. (The others: South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Hawaii and Mississippi.)

According to the rules of the Republican convention, a candidate must “demonstrate the support of a majority of the delegates from each of eight (8) or more states, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination.” No eight states, no nomination. Trump qualifies.

train.jpg

On the Dem side

BERNIE = LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

That's okay. I still am not convinced DTrump isn't a stalking horse for the Hildebeast and I know he isn't a small government conservative.

DTrump? OK, that took one usage to become annoying.