• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Supreme Court allows government regulation of places of worship

madinsomniac

Reaction score
In the middle of the night John Roberts sided with the liberal block to allow subjective regulations be placed on churches even if they aren’t equally applied to other businesses....

This is an absolute travesty and slippery slope... in the end it should have been a unanimous decision against... even the libs will one day eventually decry this...

Well this court had it's next big ******* fail. The last one was Obamacare. I still want all of my fine money back. Jagoffs. We have seriously lost our way. I'm starting to think the Supreme Court needs term limits as well.

Roberts is a clown. That **** should have been 9-0. They just wiped their ***** with the First Amendment.

They're not just chipping away at it anymore, they're using a sledgehammer.

Can you link to this ruling? I'm confused even what case you are talking about. The most recent decision at the Supreme Court website is from May 18th.

Can you link to this ruling? I'm confused even what case you are talking about. The most recent decision at the Supreme Court website is from May 18th.

Here ya go Del

A divided Supreme Court on Friday refused to block California restrictions that limit attendance at church services. Chief Justice John Roberts joined the four liberals in allowing the restrictions, which impose a 25% occupancy cap or 100-person maximum, to stay in place.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suprem...tendance-at-church-services-amid-coronavirus/

Last edited:
So our rights ARE government given that can be taken away and severely altered as they see fit. For your own safety and the safety of others. So in that they can pretty much gut all Ammendments. The free speech has been severally altered by social media and allowing private companies that control. The 2nd Ammendment has been under attack for a very long time. A lot of states wipe their *** with that one.

I'm pretty clear on that now. They are permissions.

2020 ******* sucks.

Maybe Roberts thinks it's just a "tax" against churches. Anything is legal if you call it a tax right?

Seriously, somebody must have pictures of him with trans hookers and a mound of coke or something.

So our rights ARE government given that can be taken away and severely altered as they see fit. For your own safety and the safety of others. So in that they can pretty much gut all Ammendments. The free speech has been severally altered by social media and allowing private companies that control. The 2nd Ammendment has been under attack for a very long time. A lot of states wipe their *** with that one.

I'm pretty clear on that now. They are permissions.

2020 ******* sucks.

The country in a few years will be just like every other country in the world. Many have fought for years to keep this country from turning into "just another country". But it's too late. Forces outside the U.S (immigration of 3rd world people) and inside (Communist cloaked as dems) are destroying the fabric of the country. They took over the public schools, universities and entertainment industry. They allowed hoards of people who literally hate the country to come in. Then those people turn around and vote for people that hate the country as they do.

Even Reps. aren't conservative anymore. They are worthless hacks like the never Trumpers and Rinos. Then you have corporate shills like the Chamber of Commerce who want more unfettered immigration so they can pay low wages.

In a few years (hopefully after I'm gone) the liberty we all want will be a distant memory. The greatest country to ever exist destroyed for nothing.

I've said it here and elsewhere - This nation has fallen off of the cliff, we just haven't hit bottom yet.

It's going to get worse. Who is joining me in Wyoming soon?

I've said it here and elsewhere - This nation has fallen off of the cliff, we just haven't hit bottom yet.

I really like Wyoming, Utah, my uncle lives in Idaho log cabin on a lake. Those states I'm fond of.

I.almost made it to devils tower many years ago. Got stuck in a snow&ice storm from hell coming into Sioux Falls and never made it the rest of the way. Rushmore,Crazy Horse and Devils Tower was my objective to visit.

I got a little slice of that right here in the Florida woods and don't have to wade out into knee deep snow in the winter. Knee deep Yankee Snow Birds maybe but no snow.

images

And there's still nice places available.

images
images
images

These little small town fixer uppers are everywhere if you're handy and poor like me.

alaska.jpg
c003

I got a little slice of that right here in the Florida woods and don't have to wade out into knee deep snow in the winter. Knee deep Yankee Snow Birds maybe but no snow.

images

And there's still nice places available.

images
images
images

These little small town fixer uppers are everywhere if you're handy and poor like me.

alaska.jpg
c003

I'm really fond of Ocala. Love the farms. I'm torn between the desert&mountains or tropical humidity to chill until we kick the bucket.

Anything away from cities. I'm done with them.

Wyoming and Idaho sound like great places to go to right now (or anytime for that matter).

Anything away from cities. I'm done with them.

Sadly, they're wrought with liberal government officials that do absolutely nothing for them; in fact, hard-working tax paying Americans are usually the hardest hit with taxes and certain small-business regulations in big cities.

Sadly, they're wrought with liberal government officials that do absolutely nothing for them; in fact, hard-working tax paying Americans are usually the hardest hit with taxes and certain small-business regulations in big cities.

Yeah done with them.

I grew up in San Diego. Lots of good conservative there, drowning in a cesspool of liberal crap. Come visit.

The country in a few years will be just like every other country in the world. Many have fought for years to keep this country from turning into "just another country". But it's too late. Forces outside the U.S (immigration of 3rd world people) and inside (Communist cloaked as dems) are destroying the fabric of the country. They took over the public schools, universities and entertainment industry. They allowed hoards of people who literally hate the country to come in. Then those people turn around and vote for people that hate the country as they do.

Even Reps. aren't conservative anymore. They are worthless hacks like the never Trumpers and Rinos. Then you have corporate shills like the Chamber of Commerce who want more unfettered immigration so they can pay low wages.

In a few years (hopefully after I'm gone) the liberty we all want will be a distant memory. The greatest country to ever exist destroyed for nothing.

I take slight issue with your last sentence on technicality. It was destroyed for box cutters, a cold virus, and sensitivities toward a bunch of anarchists covering their faces but letting their drawers hang low. I guess we really were a paper tiger.

Roberts is a Quisling.

I'd visit in summer. I have absolutely no desire to ever freeze my *** off again. I had my fill of that growing up

I can see where you're coming from, but you can layer up and stoke the stove to beat the cold, tougher to beat the heat in my opinion, but I love cold weather. Can't stand heat and humidity.

Oh yeah, Roberts is a putz.

I can see where you're coming from, but you can layer up and stoke the stove to beat the cold, tougher to beat the heat in my opinion, but I love cold weather. Can't stand heat and humidity.

Oh yeah, Roberts is a putz.

Like I said I've had both. I'll take the heat. The desert heat would be optimal. Not the sticky swim through the air heat of the tropics.Now in my perfect world that I have tons of money. House in the cold, house in the warm. All is good!

There's perks to both. Camping is much better in the mountains. Margaritas are better at a bar in the sand dunes with the ocean air blowing in and a live reggae band jamming...or any band for that matter.