• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Supreme Court allows government regulation of places of worship

So the conservative side is upset when a conservative majority doesn't vote they way they want in the Supreme Court?

Weird that the Judicial branch is different from the Legislative branch...

So the conservative side is upset when a conservative majority doesn't vote they way they want in the Supreme Court?

we actually want them to follow the law and the constitution. It's when they start deviating from that path that will.cause problems.

Kinda like our little tax/penalty/fine for not buying Obamacare. That was all kinds of wrong on their end.

Some of them have no buisness on the court. Appply the ******* law. Not find bs ways around **** for your political cause.

Call us crazy but we don't like it when the first amendment of the United States Constitution is essentially ratified.

Roberts is a clown. That **** should have been 9-0. They just wiped their ***** with the First Amendment.

Sarge is a huge conservative.

I grew up in San Diego. Lots of good conservative there, drowning in a cesspool of liberal crap. Come visit.

I hear you. Got my American flag flying high and proud though. I think I remember you mentioning it once but whereabouts in San Diego did you live? Really love this city despite what you've already mentioned.

In each of the three biggest cases recently it sets a terrible precedent that will be exploited down the road...

The government has no right to regulate worship practices outside of human sacrifice... this famously includes self destructive practices like snake handlers and abstaining from modern medicine. disabling that Cuts into the concept of inalienable rights and opens up a pandoras box of shot libs would hate.

Im actually a supporter of absorbing illegals raised from childhood here, but i am totally against the idea that executive orders can surplant legislative work and not be undone by another executive. So basically now does trump get carte blanch to write a zillion horrible decrees that cant be revoked except by legislative actions? That doesn’t seem like a long term precedent we want

And as for the same sex protections that should have been specifically spelled out in the civil rights acts legislation by congress a while ago... the courts trying to remedy it just left a gaping hole ... so now if a pedophile gets fired does he claim discrimination?

There is a very good reason the courts fixing social issues is so stupid... Roberts, kavanaugh, gourash, these were all moderates that the left made look like super right psycos, but even moderates understand the slippery slope concepts... all were terrible precedents with pro globalists undertones... that scares me greatly