• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Supreme Court blocks Obama carbon emissions plan

Spike

Reaction score
-- immigration and climate change -- stuck in the court system with the specter of a Republican taking over the White House in January.

Flush him and his leftist policies out the door

Trump!

Avz8fdf.gif

7OQ11Xs.jpg

Dear leader will not be pleased. He must consult with his department of injustice to find other means of imposing his will.

It was a 5-4 decision

That's why this election is so important - we need the right Supremes on that bench and there will be replacements upcoming

It was a 5-4 decision

That's why this election is so important - we need the right Supremes on that bench and there will be replacements upcoming

Bomma's legacy, such as it is, needs to be destroyed publicly and in peoples' faces and Trump is the only one with the balls to do it.

It was a 5-4 decision

Absolutely correct. The next president will shape the court for a while. Obama chose one woman who siad a wise latina is better than a white guy, and another woman who was never a judge and was for judicial activism from the bench. As bad as the picks were, they also happend to be on the young side and there's a high chance both were also lesbian.

Here's a list of the current Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court:

Chief Justice John Glover Roberts, Jr. is 60 (DOB: 27 January, 1955).
Justice Antonin Gregory Scalia is 78 (DOB: 11 March, 1936).
Justice Anthony McLeod Kennedy is 78 (DOB: 23 July, 1936).
Justice Clarence Thomas is 66 (DOB: 23 June, 1948).
Justice Ruth Joan Bader Ginsburg is 81 (DOB: 15 March, 1933).
Justice Stephen Gerald Breyer is 76 (DOB: 14 August 1938).
Justice Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr. is 64 (DOB: 1 April, 1950).
Justice Sonia Sotomayor is 60 (DOB: 25 June, 1954).
Justice Elena Kagan is 54 (DOB: 28 April, 1960).

Last edited:
I don't honestly remember or know.......when did serious politicization of the SC begin?

Under FDR. Even the Democrats who ran the Senate at the time wouldn't give him all the candidates he wanted.

Bomma's legacy, such as it is, needs to be destroyed publicly and in peoples' faces and Trump is the only one with the balls to do it.

Do you really trust Trump to choose conservative judges to replace those that may leave during the next 4 years? I don't.

Do you really trust Trump to choose conservative judges to replace those that may leave during the next 4 years? I don't.

Yes. With President Hildebeast or President Bern you have no chance at all. Trump is at least the sort who will seek good counsel on things and not be an idealogue like Hildebeast or Bern who will be like Bomma and pursue Leftist policies regardless of whether they work or not.

Hell yes. That old buzzard is going to be toast soon and I would prefer any Trump nominee over her. Hell, even over Bush's piece of **** Roberts.

Yes. With President Hildebeast or President Bern you have no chance at all. Trump is at least the sort who will seek good counsel on things and not be an idealogue like Hildebeast or Bern who will be like Bomma and pursue Leftist policies regardless of whether they work or not.

Trump might nominate judges that are more pro-business, at least?

I don't disagree with that, but Hillary and Bernie are not our only other choices right now.

I don't disagree with that, but Hillary and Bernie are not our only other choices right now.

Your question was about what sort of justices Trump would put up. I was just pointing out who the alternative will be.

Your question was about what sort of justices Trump would put up. I was just pointing out who the alternative will be.
And I was simply pointing out that you didn't give a full list of available alternatives. Hillary and Bernie aren't the only other candidates currently running for president.