• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

How much does $50.00 dollars weigh?

I knew that one was coming the moment I saw it. :p Leave it to my boy Booted.

old-school-comedy.gif

For whatever it’s worth…
Joint Chiefs Chair GEN Milley on Afghan military: "I did not nor did anyone else see a collapse of an army that size in 11 days

For whatever it’s worth…
Because they didn’t collapse. They defected. I don’t know how many times I need to say this but the Taliban IS Afghanistan and Afghanistan IS the Taliban.

Holy ****....in advance of the known abandonment of Afghanistan. This is a callous disregard for citizens and the other humans around them.

Tells you all you need to know about them too. I'd say we exchange a bunch of demonrats, including some generals who are probably demonrats, for our citizens. Takes care of two problems.

Maybe if he was focused on the draw down efforts instead of making the military "woke", he would have had a glimpse of the pending collapse.
In a few months, Afghanistan will be the least of our problems. Expect the Chicoms to make a run on Taiwan. But white supremacy is our greatest threat.

Launch some drones and take out every piece of equipment we left. Don't leave those bastids anything but junk. But that won't happen.

Launch some drones and take out every piece of equipment we left. Don't leave those bastids anything but junk. But that won't happen.
They can't. As many as 18,000 American civilians are still trapped in Afghanistan. If the U.S. takes any direct aggressive action, those people are in even greater peril. In fact, you would HAVE to assume they would be punished.

Nope, the pooch is well and truly screwed on this one.

You mean the Taliban? Embraced and legitimized by Trump and considered the darlings of GOP/MAGA?

It's high time some of you took a long, hard look what is happening on the right in America. This **** isn't going away anytime soon. Is this the party you all truly support? ******* A.

1629386297554.png

1629386310548.png

You mean the Taliban? Embraced and legitimized by Trump and considered the darlings of GOP/MAGA?

It's high time some of you took a long, hard look what is happening on the right in America. This **** isn't going away anytime soon. Is this the party you all truly support? ******* A.

View attachment 6079

View attachment 6080
holy ****. you really have no clue. this confirms it.

Quiet all.....its funny to watch libtards not understand humor. Ssssshhhh...... I think he's got me on ignore.

1629390222639.png

1629390334621.png