• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

1629390357479.png

American and Afghan citizens trying to get to the airport. Xiden has ****** up epically.

If this was Trump they'd have impeached him already.

There'd be fire and brimstone, 40-years of darkness, dogs & cats living together - mass hysteria!

Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan​

Just a little mix up. Once Biden explains to them it was Trump's fault, they can shift their focus to the guilty party. It works with our media and resident libtards. I'm sure the Parliament will buy it also.

This just lays it out for me. No I did not serve, no I was not one of the few that were still there however.

his point of we weren’t at war. We were just keeping **** in order, and Jen **** popped off send in the air strikes. Yes yes I know those folks that were their are “at war” but in the sense of the term for most folk no.

next. Are you ******* kidding me. We knew we knew!!! **** would go south. Ok fine, we want out, but to do so without getting your people out are your ******* kidding me!!! our people. Not only did sleepy say **** America first he said **** the world who helps us too.

lastly. He is by far the worst president to ever take office as well as his “woke” group surrounding him. THIS is just the “**** cnn is saying he ****** up” moment because what else can you say. ****** the boarder, jobs, energy….and on and on. This is the **** you ***** wanted because orange man bad. Congrats not only has he ****** America up for decades, ….we are about to see a major shift in global power.

**** Joe and **** your for voting for him.

Floggy and Fibs are bizarrely absent all of a sudden. Wonder why.

Read this, follow the $:

Here’s why. Of that $946 billion, fully $816 billion, or 86%, went to military outlays for US troops. And the Afghan people saw little of the remaining $130 billion, with $83 billion going to the Afghan Security Forces. Another $10 billion or so was spent on drug interdiction operations, while $15 billion was for US agencies operating in Afghanistan. That left a meager $21 billion in “economic support” funding. Yet even much of this spending left little if any development on the ground, because the programs actually “support counterterrorism; bolster national economies; and assist in the development of effective, accessible, and independent legal systems.”

In short, less than 2% of the US spending on Afghanistan, and probably far less than 2%, reached the Afghan people in the form of basic infrastructure or poverty-reducing services. The US could have invested in clean water and sanitation, school buildings, clinics, digital connectivity, agricultural equipment and extension, nutrition programs, and many other programs to lift the country from economic deprivation. Instead, it leaves behind a country with a life expectancy of 63 years, a maternal mortality rate of 638 per 100,000 births, and a child stunting rate of 38%.

This is ******* sickening. Nuke the swamp.

Last edited:
Floggy and Fibs are bizarrely absent all of a sudden. Wonder why.

5k6a44.gif