• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

I didn't hear it, but it sounds like vegetable has had a Come-to-Jesus moment. Apparently he made a statement that all Americans in Afghanistan will be protected and collected.

Now, does he bite the political suicide bullet and send a ****-ton of troops BACK in to secure parts of the country while they round up Americans and get them back, or does he try to half-*** it and depend on the kindness of Taliban leaders and troops?

Minus the mad part, spot on.

I didn't hear it, but it sounds like vegetable has had a Come-to-Jesus moment.

I think you heard wrong.

I didn't hear it, but it sounds like vegetable has had a Come-to-Jesus moment. Apparently he made a statement that all Americans in Afghanistan will be protected and collected.

Now, does he bite the political suicide bullet and send a ****-ton of troops BACK in to secure parts of the country while they round up Americans and get them back, or does he try to half-*** it and depend on the kindness of Taliban leaders and troops?
Nah. He going to send them billions of dollars.

He probably will.

And then be shocked when they use that money to bring in a suitcase nuke to San Fran or something like that.

Irony...

When you administration destroys every vestige of policy from the former president because you want to stamp out Nationalism and move the country toward Globalism but your own idiocy creates a desperate need for the country to embrace Nationalism in never before heard of levels because everyone has to protect themselves from the enemies you empowered with your stupidity.

You guys are acting like this Afghan"thing" is more important than white supremacy.
You know, the "thing".

It's so bad that I barely escaped with my life earlier today.

And I'm just a donkey!

There are many ways one can view this as a complete disaster. In the long term, we are going to see the loss of trust with our allies, and our prestige as a super power. It will embolden our powerful adversaries, and make the world a much more dangerous place.

But hey, it can't be any worse than white supremacy.

They're already going house to house looking for Afghan soldiers and hanging them when they find them. We're certainly going to have American citizens disappear.

This is what happens when you insert a man into one of the most powerful positions on the planet and he probably has trouble putting his pants on. The dude can't spit out a sentence on his own without his hard drive going blue screen.He's also got someone else pulling the strings, who are also unqualified.. He just signs stuff.

At least they have woke generals now working to understand the fabled white rage. I'm fairly certain the rage that will result from this mess will cover the whole color spectrum.

You guys are acting like this Afghan"thing" is more important than white supremacy.
You know, the "thing".

Man vast legions of white supremacists as far as the eye can see have massed. Thank God Joe has fighter jets and nuclear weapons. Maybe his new Taliban friends can assist him in defeating these blood thirsty pale faces who will not bow.

I found some footage...

cant we just fly some jets over and drop the same nukes Joe threatened American citizens with?

It's almost as if they're purposefully doing this. I mean, that seems hard to believe, but it's also hard to believe a four star General who's a Princeton, Columbia & Naval War College grad is so comically 'clueless'.
I think it's on purpose and all part of Great Reset equation to diminish US on world stage. After this debacle, will there ever be a "legitimate" reason to project US force?

In essence, a Humiliation Ritual and behavior modification with optics provided by Three Stooges.

Speaking of white supremacy:

E9Q99AXVIAYdVBt

Can you believe that sneaky white supremacist?

They're already going house to house looking for Afghan soldiers and hanging them when they find them. We're certainly going to have American citizens disappear.

This is what happens when you insert a man into one of the most powerful positions on the planet and he probably has trouble putting his pants on. The dude can't spit out a sentence on his own without his hard drive going blue screen.He's also got someone else pulling the strings, who are also unqualified.. He just signs stuff.

At least they have woke generals now working to understand the fabled white rage. I'm fairly certain the rage that will result from this mess will cover the whole color spectrum.
Obama is behind this...all of this he’s still involved and giving the advice

Biden cancelled everything Trump had started, but didn’t change this ? Either way he is a bumbling fool. This will be what he is remembered for. Carter thanks you Biden.

Bullshit. She's as much a part of this as anyone in the administration. She shouldn't be let off the hook.

Exactly. Just because she's in hiding and looking like "WTF?", don't give her a pass. The whole damn administration.