• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

These threads to make me a lot more thankful and counting my blessings that God had me destined/born into the USA.

This post may be shallow to some, but a lot of kids these days don’t realize exactly how much freedom we have here and sadly that freedom comes at a high cost thanks in large to our troops who often go unsung in all this

We might have to nuke someone just to get our mojo back. Rumor has it Canada is at the top of this administration’s list.

Anyone know how many folks have been evacuated over the past week? Or since the middle of August? How bout over the past month? Follow up question, any sense if these evacuations are international in nature and are continuously ongoing in a relatively orderly fashion?

This is nowhere near to being over and many pitfalls remain. But the effort is well under way. I pray that everyone is able to leave safe and sound. Respect to our troops on the ground handling this massive, complex undertaking.

Anyone with even an inkling of foreign policy knowledge knows full well Trump sold out Afghanistan to the Taliban. That's not a liberal or Dem viewpoint, it's just reality.

By all means continue your moral outrage and unhinged, collective meltdown. It's the MAGA way, the only thing you know. 🤯

Last edited:
Anyone know how many folks have been evacuated over the past week? Or since the middle of August? How bout over the past month? Follow up question, any sense if these evacuations are international in nature and are continuously ongoing in a relatively orderly fashion?

This is nowhere near to being over and many pitfalls remain. But the effort is well under way. I pray that everyone is able to leave safe and sound. Respect to our troops on the ground handling this massive, complex undertaking.

By all means continue your moral outrage and unhinged, collective meltdown. It's the MAGA way, the only thing you know. 🤯
Hey ********, I read where an AMERICAN infant, 18 months old, was BEATEN to keep the parents back from the fence. This is an absolute clusterfuck by THIS administration. You trying to do damage control and trying to paint us AMERICANS as "unhinged" as we react, in absolute disgust, at how poorly this was planned and executed is unfathomable. We are a laughing stock to world right now and you want us to rejoice in how many have been evacuated, at their expense mind you, in such an orderly and internationally cohesive manner. While it's relieving to see these stranded citizens being evacuated, they shouldn't have been put into this predicament in the first place. Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig, this is a complete FAILURE by the state dept. Heads need to roll, people need to be in jail. Period.

.. trying to paint us AMERICANS as "unhinged"

Nope, just you MAGA types who get your skewered news & info spoonfed by the treacherous right wing media.

Not all Americans, nowhere close to it. Thankfully, you make up less than a 1/3rd of the population.

Kgqhk4F.png

VMcr1k4.gif

Straight facts, so you have a deeper understanding of how we got to this point in Afghanistan.

Anyone know how many folks have been evacuated over the past week?

You are sick. Ill. Diseased. I used to think you were just dumb, but that does not explain how you blame Donald Trump for every failure - and there are MANY of them - by a doddering, senile imbecile who is killing Americans with his idiocy.

Afghanistan belongs to Dementia Joe. This is his legacy:

2b071e2428fbca4c33867dff58bbe6aa

Biden says Al Quaeda is not present in Afgansitan, his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie. Biden says he is aware of no Americans having difficulty getting to the airport, his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie. Biden says he has not heard of Americans getting beaten and detained by the Taliban and his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie.

Biden was told repeatedly that his plan to simply yank the troops out of Afghanistan, abandon Bagram air base, leave behind billions of dollars in military gear, without taking a single overt step to evacuate civilians was going to be a disaster. He claimed the Taliban would be unable to take over the country before the end of the year, and as usual with every foreign policy decision he has been involved with over his 50 years of sucking on the government tit, he was wrong. He botched this thing worse than an 8-year old using Magic 8-Ball would have.

And you blame Trump. You're sick.

Sorry tibs. You picked yet another loser in Biden. Add him to the long list of loser American patriots you have gotten behind.

Anyone with even an inkling of foreign policy knowledge knows full well Trump sold out Afghanistan to the Taliban. That's not a liberal or Dem viewpoint, it's just reality.

Sorry Tibs, once again you are just flat out wrong and acting on pure TDS. Trump did not start this war, Trump did his best in a situation that was clearly untenable to try and find a way to pull us out. Bush, OBama and Biden were the ones responsible for this mess. History tells us you can't win there whether you are American or Soviet. Trump was ******* right to try and cut a deal with the inevitable winners to get us out of that **** show. He was trying to do it with minimal loss of life as it was inevitable without committing ourselves to a total and bloody long term full occupation. So please get the **** out of here with the blame Trump bullshit. Biden ****** up plain and simple. EVERYONE including yourself knows it but many for partisan reasons refuse to admit it.

Last edited:
Trump was ******* right to try and cut a deal with < The Taliban >

Well, at least you got this part correct, as far as who made the deal with the Taliban.

Like many other Republicans who now profess anguish over the Taliban’s victory, Pompeo supported the U.S. withdrawal. But he didn’t just endorse the pullout; he directed it. He cut a deal with the Taliban to remove all American troops and to release Taliban fighters from Afghan prisons. He vouched for the Taliban’s assurances, even as the insurgents staged hundreds of deadly attacks. And he defended the ongoing troop withdrawals, undercutting the Afghan government in its own talks with the Taliban, as the militants besieged provincial capitals.

Well, at least you got this part correct, as far as who made the deal with the Taliban.
So, Biden is such a ******* ***** that he went along with it and chose not to stop it, then blames Trump for brokering a deal that he chose not to overturn. Yep, such a great leader he is. You thought we were the laughing stock of the world under Trump...Biden says "hold my beer man!"

Unfortunately the only viable solution is overwhelming force against these 7th century barbarians. I'd give them 2 days to completely withdrawal from the city so we can evacuate all we need to get out. Or we will surround them with as many troops as needed and kill every last single one of them.

And here I thought Obama would be the worst president we've ever had. Joe Blow The Imposter is setting a new bar. It may never be reached by anyone else. So in that, he's making his mark in American History. Legendary **** up.

His own party is turning on him 7 months into his hopefully soon to be over presidency.

The only person still sticking up for him is probably some commie **** **** who lives in Hungaria.

The rest of the planet is laughing at him and America.

His party needs to collapse. They're a great big **** stain on our country.

Tin foil hat perhaps, but it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the plan all along. No way Knee Pads wins the general election, so the DNC fronts the former VP, knowing he had a shot, albeit needing help from the poll workers in the process. Joe clearly needs to go, and his VP as well, but that would leave President Pelosi. What a conundrum.

And here I thought Obama would be the worst president we've ever had. Joe Blow The Imposter is setting a new bar. It may never be reached by anyone else. So in that, he's making his mark in American History. Legendary **** up.

Says the supporter of the #42nd(!) ranked President of all time (dipshit Trump) according to the SCRI Survey of U.S. Presidents, about the #17th ranked best President ever (Barrack Obama).

Thanks for deep & hearty laugh, needed that on this Monday.

Last edited:
Bullshit. She's as much a part of this as anyone in the administration. She shouldn't be let off the hook.
By her own words, she was the "last one in the room" providing vegetable with counsel about how to handle the Afghanistan retreat. Clearly she was on board with the "cut and run" strategy that has clearly worked so well.