• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Says the supporter of the #42th(!) ranked President of all time (dipshit Trump) according to the SCRI Survey of U.S. Presidents, about the #17th ranked best President ever (Barrack Obama).

Thanks for deep & hearty laugh, needed that on this Monday.
What the hell is 42th? How does one pronounce that? Is it forty-tooth?

Straight facts, so you have a deeper understanding of how we got to this point in Afghanistan.

Another bullshit hit piece. Read some unbiased news and stop linking materials like this tripe and wasting my time. BTW, I don't like reading Republican hit pieces either. It's all propaganda.

So, Biden is such a ******* ***** that he went along with it and chose not to stop it, then blames Trump for brokering a deal that he chose not to overturn. Yep, such a great leader he is. You thought we were the laughing stock of the world under Trump...Biden says "hold my beer man!"
It's not like obam...er Biden didn't overturn every other thing Trump did.

You are sick. Ill. Diseased. I used to think you were just dumb, but that does not explain how you blame Donald Trump for every failure - and there are MANY of them - by a doddering, senile imbecile who is killing Americans with his idiocy.

Afghanistan belongs to Dementia Joe. This is his legacy:

2b071e2428fbca4c33867dff58bbe6aa

Biden says Al Quaeda is not present in Afgansitan, his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie. Biden says he is aware of no Americans having difficulty getting to the airport, his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie. Biden says he has not heard of Americans getting beaten and detained by the Taliban and his Secy of Defense contradicts that obvious lie.

Biden was told repeatedly that his plan to simply yank the troops out of Afghanistan, abandon Bagram air base, leave behind billions of dollars in military gear, without taking a single overt step to evacuate civilians was going to be a disaster. He claimed the Taliban would be unable to take over the country before the end of the year, and as usual with every foreign policy decision he has been involved with over his 50 years of sucking on the government tit, he was wrong. He botched this thing worse than an 8-year old using Magic 8-Ball would have.

And you blame Trump. You're sick.

In fairness, a magic 8 ball has a 1 in 8 chance of giving you a pretty good answer. I wouldn't give vegetable that kind of odds.

It's not like obam...er Biden didn't overturn every other thing Trump did.
Was gonna say, OBiden can overturn a pipeline and border wall but not the military where he is the Commander In Chief.

Jesus. This ******* guy.
Yeah, what kind of sanctions? They live in a 5th century crater in the earth with nothing of value to trade other than opium. Sure, they have a ton of mineral deposits, but no way to extract those minerals. Pretty sure that when the Chinese get in there and extract those minerals, they probably won't have much to share with the Tallyban.

Speaking of sanctions, I am pretty sure there were sanctions against letting those ******** have rockets and mortars and all the other deadly **** we had to dodge over there on a near daily basis. Somehow those didn't work, but I'm sure these new ones will.

E9fVTsqXIAk6Ce7

Where are the resignations?

Anyone know how many folks have been evacuated over the past week? Or since the middle of August? How bout over the past month? Follow up question, any sense if these evacuations are international in nature and are continuously ongoing in a relatively orderly fashion?

This is nowhere near to being over and many pitfalls remain. But the effort is well under way. I pray that everyone is able to leave safe and sound. Respect to our troops on the ground handling this massive, complex undertaking.

Anyone with even an inkling of foreign policy knowledge knows full well Trump sold out Afghanistan to the Taliban. That's not a liberal or Dem viewpoint, it's just reality.

By all means continue your moral outrage and unhinged, collective meltdown. It's the MAGA way, the only thing you know. 🤯

to sum up. We should ignore what Biden actually did and place blame on things Trump hypothetically might have done. Then you call that "reality". By all means just keep up the gaslighting.

This is sickening. To those who have served or do serve, I can't imagine. :(

We should ignore what Biden actually did and place blame on things Trump hypothetically might have done. Then you call that "reality". By all means just keep up the gaslighting.

I know I've been guilty, but I really think it's time we stop feeding the troll. This is no longer just political bickering, this is a catastrophe of epic proportions.

As far as the Blackhawks they have, those are old A & L models that we flew the **** out of and stripped down for foreign military sales. They are pretty much worthless, and I doubt anyone in the Taliban knows how to fly one.

A-29's are Brazilian built (Embraer) prop driven attack plane. In my estimation you could take out a squadron of them with an F-15 or two. Again, I doubt the Tallyban knows how to fly them.

MRAPs could be useful, until they break down anyway.

Yeah, that kind of **** is bad, especially the MRAP's and the Blackhawks because our enemies could study them to exploit vulnerabilities. This whole thing is a **** show.

Disgraceful. Nothing else comes to mind.

Makes me sick to my stomach so I can't imagine how you and others must be feeling. I know my family vets are seeing red.

Makes me sick to my stomach so I can't imagine how you and others must be feeling. I know my family vets are seeing red.
I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning, and they were talking about a poll in which 47% of Americans think Joe Biden is doing a good job. I asked out loud to no one, "Who the hell are they? Because I don't personally know a liberal or conservative that thinks he's doing a good job."

Then you see **** like what you posted, and you get angry and hurt and sad all over again, and shake your head in disbelief. The worst part is, there is no way to derail this train that heading straight over the cliff. Holy ****, you gotta be kidding.

I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning, and they were talking about a poll in which 47% of Americans think Joe Biden is doing a good job. I asked out loud to no one, "Who the hell are they? Because I don't personally know a liberal or conservative that thinks he's doing a good job."

Then you see **** like what you posted, and you get angry and hurt and sad all over again, and shake your head in disbelief. The worst part is, there is no way to derail this train that heading straight over the cliff. Holy ****, you gotta be kidding.
The dead people who voted were polled.

It's frustrating knowing that you can do nothing. nothing. for these fellow Americans while our inept government continues to botch this whole thing hour after hour.

• Sad
Reactions: MTC

sadly, there are many people like the ones on here that keep propping their savior up because they still hate Trump and can't see through the trees. Their Blue glasses are stapled to their heads.

Yeah, that's the saddest thing in all of this. Who knows how many Americans and others are suffering god knows what over there while our political leaders sit around with their thumbs up their *****. They know what a travesty this has become - now do every single thing in your power to stop the bleeding.

Yeah, that's the saddest thing in all of this. Who knows how many Americans and others are suffering god knows what over there while our political leaders sit around with their thumbs up their *****. They know what a travesty this has become - now do every single thing in your power to stop the bleeding.
I was listening to Glenn Beck on my unit visits this morning, and they had a DOD employee (I think), and he was saying that the biggest hinderance to getting people out is our own state department. Said they were unwilling to issue papers even though there are countries willing to take refugees. They have planes, crews and everything they need to get people out, and our own state department is ******* this up. If that's true, then I am convinced they are trying to run the clock out to be able to tell these people **** you and move on.