• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

I know I've been guilty, but I really think it's time we stop feeding the troll. This is no longer just political bickering, this is a catastrophe of epic proportions.

I've had that ******* clown filtered out for years. It's not like he hasn't shown his true colors over and over again.

He'd be a perfect minister of propaganda for some communist government. He will NEVER talk bad against them, no matter how disgustingly deplorable their actions are.

Does anyone know how many U.S. citizens are still trapped in Afghanistan, even a ballpark estimate?

The redline date is only a week away.

I've had that ******* clown filtered out for years. It's not like he hasn't shown his true colors over and over again.

He'd be a perfect minister of propaganda for some communist government. He will NEVER talk bad against them, no matter how disgustingly deplorable their actions are.
Yup. Me too.

Does anyone know how many U.S. citizens are still trapped in Afghanistan, even a ballpark estimate?

The redline date is only a week away.

Is this like the BO redline? Friend is asking.

**** they have no ******* clue. I bet 80 percent of what they say have come out is Afghans.

There are reports that the Taliban goons are taking peoples' passports at the checkpoints.

That maybe might be a problem.

I mock and laugh at him (I mean you've seen all my memes), but it's to the point where there's not going to be any interaction. I'd encourage all of us to go that route as he's absolutely useless - unless you engage him and feed him the attention he so desperately craves. It's past the point of humorous, this is getting downright disgusting.

The president can't dick around with this anymore. What you're going to have is a bunch of Americans in captivity being taken to other locations. It's not only Taliban, but ISIS and Al Qaeda. Many will just disappear in this mess.

They're worth a lot as hostages. We already know what kind of video we're going to get.

There are reports that the Taliban goons are taking peoples' passports at the checkpoints.

Sanctions might do the trick.

I haven't been following too closely, but the last estimate I heard was anywhere from 10,000 to 45,000 (yeah I know, terrible wide-ranging numbers).

The president can't dick around with this anymore. What you're going to have is a bunch of Americans in captivity being taken to other locations. It's not only Taliban, but ISIS and Al Qaeda. Many will just disappear in this mess.

They're worth a lot as hostages. We already know what kind of video we're going to get.

It was honestly hard to get through that. Like he said, he was one man in a ditch later taken to a remote Afghan village and they got him. Use ever tool at your disposal and get these people out now. Please.

I mock and laugh at him (I mean you've seen all my memes), but it's to the point where there's not going to be any interaction. I'd encourage all of us to go that route as he's absolutely useless - unless you engage him and feed him the attention he so desperately craves. It's past the point of humorous, this is getting downright disgusting.
It would be fine if there was debate, but there isn't much debate in this forum. Most viewpoints, regardless of whose they are and who opposes them are met with outright scorn and name calling, which then turns into trolling and memes and God knows what else. I guess that's what it has come down to, we Americans are truly enemies in a cold civil war. It's kinda sad where we are right now.

It would be fine if there was debate, but there isn't much debate in this forum. Most viewpoints, regardless of whose they are and who opposes them are met with outright scorn and name calling, which then turns into trolling and memes and God knows what else. I guess that's what it has come down to, we Americans are truly enemies in a cold civil war. It's kinda sad where we are right now.

Yeah, I'm done with that ****. It's time to at least try to come together because **** is beyond awful right now.

The ***** thinks this is funny.

Meghan McCain compares Kamala Harris’ ‘craven’ uncontrollable laughing to Joaquin Phoenix’s ‘Joker’​

'This may be some kind of real issue,' McCain tweeted​

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Former "View" co-host Meghan McCain scolded Vice President Kamala Harris Monday for laughing when asked about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan, comparing the "craven" veep to Joaquin Phoenix’s mentally troubled character in the 2019 film "Joker."
Harris initially laughed when asked about the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and the controversial evacuation process as Americans try to exit the country due to the Taliban’s swift takeover. Harris has a long history of laughing when confronted with tough questions and famously giggled on multiple occasions when she was asked about visiting the southern border.
Former View co-host Meghan McCain scolded Vice President Kamala Harris Monday for laughing when asked about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan. (Getty)

Former "View" co-host Meghan McCain scolded Vice President Kamala Harris Monday for laughing when asked about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan. (Getty) (Lou Rocco/ABC | Ken Cedeno/CNP/Bloomberg)
"This may be some kind of real issue (like Joaquin phoenix in the joker) but she’s the Vice President and she’s hand [sic] ample time and resources to media train herself out of reacting to every SINGLE crisis situation like she’s walking onto a late night show. She comes off so craven," McCain tweeted to accompany video of Harris’ latest laughing fit.

KAMALA HARRIS' LAUGHING ANSWER TO BORDER QUESTION SPARKS BACKLASH
Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker suffered from uncontrollable laughter, sometimes at inappropriate times.

Joaquin Phoenix’s "Joker" suffered from uncontrollable laughter, sometimes at inappropriate times. (Niko Tavernise/Warner Bros. Pictures via AP)
Phoenix’s "Joker" also suffered from uncontrollable laughter, sometimes at inappropriate times. He was eventually driven insane and became a psychopathic murderer. McCain made the comparison after Harris burst into laughter when a reporter shouted a question seeking her response to reports of Americans being trapped in Afghanistan.
"Hold on, slow down everybody," Harris said while laughing. She eventually answered the question but critics slammed her for appearing to find humor in the questions.

The Federalist Senior Editor Mollie Hemingway said on "America's Newsroom" in June that Harris "nervously" laughed when challenged by journalists.
"She does that thing where she laughs nervously when she gets the slightest difficulty or a question or topic and it is making a lot of Americans nervous," Hemingway said.
HARRIS BREAKS SILENCE ON AFGHANISTAN DEBACLE AS SINGAPORE PRIME MINISTER ADMITS WITHDRAWAL WENT 'AWRY'
Jesse Watters: Kamala Harris' 'laughing' defense mechanismVideo
Harris has laughed multiple times when faced with hard questions or difficult situations, including during a speech in the Senate Chamber, during high-profile interviews with Lester Holt and Norah O’Donnell, and in the middle of remarks about kids returning to school amid the COVID pandemic.

Fox News host Jesse Watters has said it seems liked a "glitch" and once enlisted psychologist Brian Russell to analyze the situation.
"For many people, laughter is a defense from anxiety they feel when a situation or topic makes them uncomfortable or unsure of themselves," Russell said.

They must be running low on goats.

Taliban ‘rape gangs having sex with DEAD bodies’ after going door-to-door for sex slaves, reveals woman who fled Afghan​

• 17:29, 23 Aug 2021
  • Updated: 20:20, 23 Aug 2021
TALIBAN gangs are having sex with dead bodies after going door-to-door for slaves, a terrified woman has claimed.
The former Afghan police force member - identified only as Muskan - said militants "don't care whether the person is dead or alive".
Muskan - who fled Afghanistan in fear of the Taliban - claims militants have sex with dead bodies
Muskan - who fled Afghanistan in fear of the Taliban - claims militants have sex with dead bodiesCredit: News18 India
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regime
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regimeCredit: Alamy

Muskan fled to India as the Taliban took control of the war-torn country fearing for her life.
She told news outlet News18 that Taliban militants either picked up women from families or shot them - claiming they even rape corpses.
"When we were there, we received numerous warnings," Muskan told the outlet.
"If you go to work, you are under threat, your family is under threat. After one warning, they would stop giving any warning,

"They rape dead bodies too. They don't care whether the person is dead or alive. Can you imagine this?"
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regime - despite their attempts to give off a more modern persona.

I have been called a bigot, a Nazi, a white supremacist, a murderer, a liar, vile, and contemptible.

I definitely respond with very personal attacks because I am not some ***** to be lampooned by leftist imbeciles. However, even when I deride and mock the imbeciles on the other side, I supply specific factual response, always backed up with links.

The second part is 100% absent from the loony loser left.

I definitely respond with very personal attacks because I am not some ***** to be lampooned by leftist imbeciles.

You do realize you're not a ***** if you just ignore those anonymous idiots who attack (with words) from behind a keyboard, right?

You do realize you're not a ***** if you just ignore those anonymous idiots who attack (with words) from behind a keyboard, right?

Ignoring is close to silencing ourselves and that is what the vile, contemptible, America-hating, disgusting left wants.

Want to argue? You bet. Let's dance.

Nothing better than miserable, simpering leftist ******* getting stomped with facts and then whining that I have been "mean to them."

**** them. With an axe.

They must be running low on goats.

Taliban ‘rape gangs having sex with DEAD bodies’ after going door-to-door for sex slaves, reveals woman who fled Afghan​

• Katie Davis
  • 17:29, 23 Aug 2021
  • Updated: 20:20, 23 Aug 2021
TALIBAN gangs are having sex with dead bodies after going door-to-door for slaves, a terrified woman has claimed.
The former Afghan police force member - identified only as Muskan - said militants "don't care whether the person is dead or alive".
Muskan - who fled Afghanistan in fear of the Taliban - claims militants have sex with dead bodies
Muskan - who fled Afghanistan in fear of the Taliban - claims militants have sex with dead bodiesCredit: News18 India
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regime
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regimeCredit: Alamy

Muskan fled to India as the Taliban took control of the war-torn country fearing for her life.
She told news outlet News18 that Taliban militants either picked up women from families or shot them - claiming they even rape corpses.
"When we were there, we received numerous warnings," Muskan told the outlet.
"If you go to work, you are under threat, your family is under threat. After one warning, they would stop giving any warning,

"They rape dead bodies too. They don't care whether the person is dead or alive. Can you imagine this?"
Women and girls are believed to be some of the most at-risk people under the new Taliban regime - despite their attempts to give off a more modern persona.
Like seriously is that their problem? Do they just need a good women to **** them. Like seriously, it’s ok rub one out bro.

nah man imma **** this dead one. Wtf

I wonder how many vote democrat.

I wonder how many vote democrat.

Probably not many at all. They don't have the balls to be in a place like that working.

That's probably why they're expendable at the moment.

Congress should be in a full uproar right now. And as a whole.

Ignoring is close to silencing ourselves and that is what the vile, contemptible, America-hating, disgusting left wants.

I'm not talking about "silencing" anyone. I'm talking about going round and round in circles with these idiots over the same exact thing, day after day.

I understand you want to hammer them with facts. But you've done that, and then some, ST. If it was a case of anyone being actually being silenced into submission, I'm with you all the way. It's our elected officials who are being hammered into impotence though, and that's what actually matters. Not going round and round with an idiot, freeloading troll on a message board over the same stuff day after day. But JMHO and I'm not going to try and persuade you from what you believe in - I'm just merely trying to make a point that this is kind of a broken record, and with idiots who don't care about facts or logic and are simply here to keep you going with more and more keystrokes.

Like seriously is that their problem? Do they just need a good women to **** them. Like seriously, it’s ok rub one out bro.

nah man imma **** this dead one. Wtf
I guess when they tell someone to go F a goat, they can also say a corpse, too. What sick people. No regard for humans, dead or alive.

Sounds like Tibs is at it again. I usually skip over his nonsense.

I assume he's posting something along these lines:

1629751569234.png