• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

So much damn corruption spanning two decades and multiple presidencies, both Republican & Democratic. Such a waste of tax payers’ money, burned in a foreign land instead of invested at home.

Last edited:
I mock and laugh at him (I mean you've seen all my memes), but it's to the point where there's not going to be any interaction. I'd encourage all of us to go that route as he's absolutely useless - unless you engage him and feed him the attention he so desperately craves. It's past the point of humorous, this is getting downright disgusting.
SteelChip opined this about 5 years ago.
Clearly he is wise.

SteelChip opined this about 5 years ago.
Clearly he is wise.

A wise man indeed, much wiser than myself. I mean look at the avatar, it is of a jackass.

I'm not talking about "silencing" anyone. I'm talking about going round and round in circles with these idiots over the same exact thing, day after day.
Speaking of going round and round, I rarely open the covid threads any more . I mean, what the ****? nobody is changing their opinion but everyday the thread grows 2 pages or more.

I have been called a bigot, a Nazi, a white supremacist, a murderer, a liar, vile, and contemptible.

I definitely respond with very personal attacks because I am not some ***** to be lampooned by leftist imbeciles.
Talk to Tibs and Trog, they'd say just about the same thing. They'll say that they wouldn't have said what they said had they not been attacked first, guaranteed. In this forum, the other guy started it. Always.

Which was my point. It may have started as debate, but it has evolved into something different. Name calling, insults, pointless trolling. At this point, I think it's stupid, because no one is going to change their mind no matter what evidence they are confronted with, so all of the round and round arguing and name calling is pointless. But hey, carry on.

I guess I feel like we'll never get anywhere. Maybe still wishing that we could somehow bring this country together. Guess I'll keep dreaming.

Last edited:
So much damn corruption spanning two decades and multiple presidencies, both Republican & Democratic. Such a waste of tax payers’ money, burned in a foreign land instead of invested at home.

On this I think most would agree. My son would tell you the CIA and Taliban are in this opium **** together and it funds a lot of their black ops. We really need someone like Trump, we know we know, who is an outsider to truly clean up the bullshit that is and has been going on in the CIA for years and has spread to the FBI. They are the ones who we should both look at warily.

Throwing good money after bad money…

This isn't news. Afghanistan only has one export, and Americans buy it up in droves. Hell, we ran a mission to pick up Soldiers in 2011, and they set up their VS-17 panel in a poppy field. Got a lot of pictures from that mission. The CIA would go out and burn all the weed they found, and there was lots of it. Never touched the poppy fields. Odd.

Yep. Personally, I think we should stop throwing good money after bad at foreign nations. Most of them do not have our best interest at heart. Central America for example. For the hundreds of millions we give them to fix their problems, their people sure do want to come to America pretty bad, risking their lives in the process. I mean, if the taxpayer is going to fund their lives here, not sure why we are funding governments there. Their governments obviously aren't using the money for the intended purpose.

Talk to Tibs and Trog, they'd say just about the same thing. They'll say that they wouldn't have said what they said had they not been attacked first, guaranteed. In this forum, the other guy started it. Always.

Which was my point. It may have started as debate, but it has evolved into something different. Name calling, insults, pointless trolling. At this point, I think it's stupid, because no one is going to change their mind no matter what evidence they are confronted with, so all of the round and round arguing and name calling is pointless. But hey, carry on.

I guess I feel like we'll never get anywhere. Maybe still wishing that we could somehow bring this country together. Guess I'll keep dreaming.
Dri was not used properly! 😂

On this I think most would agree. My son would tell you the CIA and Taliban are in this opium **** together
I've always said the government is in on the drug trafficking. When you realize the massive amounts of drugs used on a daily basis, You know it can't be constantly supplied by sneaking it into the country. There has to be a major operation going and anything that big would be recognized by the government, So, they're in on it.

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just making an observation.

I hear you Sarge, and I don't think anybody (in their right mind) thinks you were pointing fingers. I'm not pointing fingers either, but it's probably getting to around that time we flushed the turds in the toilet, instead of giving them the attention they so desperately need already.

LOL. Man, it's all good. I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just making an observation. Not sure why I even care.
I know. I’m the funny man. That’s all I contribute, trying to bring A smile.

sometimes I go off.

Maybe still wishing that we could somehow bring this country together. Guess I'll keep dreaming.

If our government can't do it, maybe we the people still can? Maybe not the best place to put this, but an example of a good mob - a group of about 70,000 people singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" in unison before a Green Day concert. Strangers who've never met and will never meet again - showing unity, love & good energy over something they're passionate about:

On this I think most would agree. My son would tell you the CIA and Taliban are in this opium **** together and it funds a lot of their black ops. We really need someone like Trump, we know we know, who is an outsider to truly clean up the bullshit that is and has been going on in the CIA for years and has spread to the FBI. They are the ones who we should both look at warily.
I mean, everyone knows the CIA created the Taliban, right?

Good news, let’s hope this continues. Our troops are doing fantastic, tireless work on the ground in a truly massive operation. Kudos & respect to them.

If our government can't do it, maybe we the people still can? Maybe not the best place to put this, but an example of a good mob - a group of about 70,000 people singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" in unison before a Green Day concert. Strangers who've never met and will never meet again - showing unity, love & good energy over something they're passionate about:

Maybe one day it will be this again:

God Bless our troops. As we sit around bellyaching & bickering over partisan politics, they’re on the front lines representing the very best of America. 🏆

1629769261436.jpeg

Maybe one day it will be this again:

There are tons of examples, right? Seems we need a 9/11 type catastrophe (or so many of the past) to help bring people together though, unfortunately. Our media and globalist elites in government should be tarred and ******* feathered for what they've created.

Last edited:

One staff member was quoted in the cable as saying, “It would be better to die under the Taliban’s bullet” than relive the experience.

“Happy to die here, but with dignity and pride,” another staffer said. Still others accused the U.S. of prioritizing higher-ups in the Afghan government who had contacts in the U.S. during the evacuations.

Sickening. Absolutely ******* sickening.

One staff member was quoted in the cable as saying, “It would be better to die under the Taliban’s bullet” than relive the experience.

“Happy to die here, but with dignity and pride,” another staffer said. Still others accused the U.S. of prioritizing higher-ups in the Afghan government who had contacts in the U.S. during the evacuations.

Sickening. Absolutely ******* sickening.

I'm past angry. It's a helpless feeling not being able to do a damn thing about it.

You guys insist on running head-on into the wall..............the fix is easy.

Tibs said:

You are ignoring content by this member
DD25wyc.gif

SjPKqV5.gif

84a877f0dcd7f771.png