• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Wig, I get it, I really do - but can two things be possible at the same time? That 1) some are going to use this to keep the war machine churning and 2) that some are just genuinely concerned about their fellow American brothers and sisters?

Oh, and just got done watching the Biden "thing". A press conference is not a press conference when you don't take a single question from the "press". And Build Back Better, people! This corrupt, incompetent boob is just digging that grave deeper and deeper.
I guess what I was trying to get at was that the IMC wants to keep the war machine churning, and they are helped in that endeavor if the American public is outraged about the treatment of fellow Americans in Afghanistan and want cleanup, or vengeance.

Basically, propaganda to support the war machine at home.

I thought that was a myth.
That Bush Sr. talked with the Iranians before Reagan was inaugurated is well known. In fairness, the content of those discussions was and remains classified. However, Carter's foreign policy team had negotiated a release of the hostages before the election and then at the last minute, it fell through. Interestingly, as you may remember, the hostages were released upon Reagan's inauguration.

Until those discussions between Bush Sr. and Iran are unclassified and unredacted, I think it's fair to say a person couldn't "prove" anything.

I think Creepy got his embassy advice from Grimace.

View attachment 6138

E9pgIbOUUAQ5rUb

Had never seen a beached whale until now.

Did they seriously cut the audio feed? And look at his smirk and indifference to the question. This is way beyond anything I even possibly imagined.

What an absolute embarrassment!

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

Farage warns international terror threat increasing after Afghanistan pullout​

Farage: Britain would 'no way' show military cooperation with America led by Biden admin

Former Brexit party leader slams the president's administration for the situation in Afghanistan and argues the U.K. is not willing to 'enter another operation' with the United States.
Nigel Farage, former Brexit party leader, slammed the Biden administration’s Afghanistan blunder Tuesday, arguing the crisis has led his country of Britain feeling "betrayed." Under Biden, Farage told "Fox & Friends First" that "there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America."
NILE GARDINER: BRITS FEEL BETRAYED BY BIDEN’S AFGHANISTAN FIASCO. OUR ‘SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP’ IS ON ICE
NIGEL FARAGE: The medium-term problem is the resurgence of international terror, already evidence that extremist jihadi groups all over the world have taken great cheer from what the Taliban have done in Afghanistan. And so if we do find ourselves back engaged and, you know, let's be honest, the last few years, we've not seen major terrorist atrocities in the West. But if they start to happen again and we start to think, well, how do we go out again and try and stop these cells that are spreading international terror? How can we do it with the Americans? How can we do it with an ally that is treating us with contempt and betrayed us and into the bargain, many of our own citizens?

Certainly, if it's a Biden or Harris administration, honestly, there is no way, there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America led by this administration. And that's a very sad thing to say, because since 1917, the U.K. and America have been side by side in virtually every major conflict. We've been the closest allies in terms of military action, in terms of intelligence sharing, in terms of culture, in terms of business. You couldn't have a better ally in the world. And right at the moment, I'm sorry, but there's no way we could enter into another operation with you.

Did they seriously cut the audio feed? And look at his smirk and indifference to the question. This is way beyond anything I even possibly imagined.

No big deal to him. Doesn't seem the least bit concerned. Maybe if he and his entire worthless cabinet got dropped in that country and told them make your way to the airport by Aug 31, which is really probably Aug 28-29 as they already starting moving the military out.

It would concern his pathetic old corrupted *** then. I wouldn't send a soul to get him either. His life is of no greater value than any other citizen.

I don't think he realizes the magnitude of the situation.

What an absolute embarrassment!

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

Farage warns international terror threat increasing after Afghanistan pullout​

Farage: Britain would 'no way' show military cooperation with America led by Biden admin

Former Brexit party leader slams the president's administration for the situation in Afghanistan and argues the U.K. is not willing to 'enter another operation' with the United States.
Nigel Farage, former Brexit party leader, slammed the Biden administration’s Afghanistan blunder Tuesday, arguing the crisis has led his country of Britain feeling "betrayed." Under Biden, Farage told "Fox & Friends First" that "there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America."
NILE GARDINER: BRITS FEEL BETRAYED BY BIDEN’S AFGHANISTAN FIASCO. OUR ‘SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP’ IS ON ICE
NIGEL FARAGE: The medium-term problem is the resurgence of international terror, already evidence that extremist jihadi groups all over the world have taken great cheer from what the Taliban have done in Afghanistan. And so if we do find ourselves back engaged and, you know, let's be honest, the last few years, we've not seen major terrorist atrocities in the West. But if they start to happen again and we start to think, well, how do we go out again and try and stop these cells that are spreading international terror? How can we do it with the Americans? How can we do it with an ally that is treating us with contempt and betrayed us and into the bargain, many of our own citizens?

Certainly, if it's a Biden or Harris administration, honestly, there is no way, there is no way a British parliament right now would vote for military cooperation with America led by this administration. And that's a very sad thing to say, because since 1917, the U.K. and America have been side by side in virtually every major conflict. We've been the closest allies in terms of military action, in terms of intelligence sharing, in terms of culture, in terms of business. You couldn't have a better ally in the world. And right at the moment, I'm sorry, but there's no way we could enter into another operation with you.
Well isn't that a shocker.

**** around and find out

I think the only thing he realizes is the lump of **** inside his drawers, and that's only because it's causing discomfort.

I think the only thing he realizes is the lump of **** inside his drawers, and that's only because it's causing discomfort.

Oh that guy is gone. Done. Stick a fork in his gray matter. You only have grumpy mean old man now. His life clock is close to its end and his name will be remembered as complete failure on every level when he punches his ticket.

Harris as President really scares me...she is an evil vial *****

It's a no win situation,but he's extremely dangerous. If he isn't calling the shots then whomever is, really hates us.

No big deal to him. Doesn't seem the least bit concerned. Maybe if he and his entire worthless cabinet got dropped in that country and told them make your way to the airport by Aug 31, which is really probably Aug 28-29 as they already starting moving the military out.

It would concern his pathetic old corrupted *** then. I wouldn't send a soul to get him either. His life is of no greater value than any other citizen.

I don't think he had any idea what they were talking about. He reads the words on the paper, doesn't have a clue what he's even saying.

Scary.

It's a no win situation,but he's extremely dangerous. If he isn't calling the shots then whomever is, really hates us.
Bomma, and we already know he hates us.

****** can't climb a flight of stairs while holding onto the handrail.
what makes anyone think he could navigate a rocky terrain?

Did you read the thread on that twitter post? People are actually defending that ****. This country has a partisan political sickness. It's disgusting to see every day.

80,000(!) people evacuated as of today, and counting.

What an incredible job by our troops coordinating an international effort, along with allied forces.

The overall numbers and depth & scope of this undertaking is breathtaking.
"You don't get to sink the ship and then brag about how great the lifeboats are."

Not just the media, but folks with a *certain* political persuation. :rolleyes:

So last night, the media was crying because 2500 Americans were left with 48 hours remaining and were being asked to leave the airport gates.

Today I wake up to 250 Americans left and 36 hours left. Don't ever underestimate good leadership or our military.

Reckon you’re all in shock Kabul hasn't exploded into the greatest disaster in the history of mankind, as you’ve all been screaming from the rooftops for days on end.

Surely by tomorrow there'll be a new shocking revelation how Biden is destroying America.

What a sad lot MAGA has become. All I have is empathy towards you, these days.