• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

They know we won't do a damn thing about it. Humiliating and dangerous. These two bit thugs are in complete control of a country that was once the mighty United States of America.

Our president is an idiot and a coward.

Sad, sad day.

This board is truly the dark underbelly of an America gone so, so wrong. The stench here is almost unbearable
Yet here you still are.
so many ******* unhinged losers like you.
I will let you know when I give a rats *** about your worthless opinion on anything...don't hold your breath (or maybe you should)
The hate, vitriol, scapegoating & virtue signaling is off the charts.
You would need a chainsaw to cut the hypocrisy
You know who ****** up America? You MAGA ************* ****** up America
I would say Antifa, BLM, and the democrat party can take ownership of that one all by themselves.
never thought I’d see this happening in my lifetime.
You must have a great view from Hungary.

Wow amazing!!!! And only 5% were Americans. ONCE again, for Liberals, America is last. The President kneels with the WNBA and leaves Americans to die in Afghanistan in favor of people from other countries.

Oh no. He did NOT ******* kneel for the national anthem? Tell me the ******* president of the United States did not kneel during the anthem.

Oh no. He did NOT ******* kneel for the national anthem? Tell me the ******* president of the United States did not kneel during the anthem.
This surprises you why? The same old, rich dipshits that wore African attire for a photo op to show they were down and woke.

Seriously? Did the president of the ******* country KNEEL during the national anthem? I honestly can't believe he would be THAT ******* disrespectful.

This board is truly the dark underbelly of an America gone so, so wrong. The stench here is almost unbearable, so many ******* unhinged losers like you.

The hate, vitriol, scapegoating & virtue signaling is off the charts. You know who ****** up America? You MAGA ************* ****** up America.

I think Sarge is right, we may be past the point of no return. Such a sad state of affairs, never thought I’d see this happening in my lifetime.
Oh, the irony we have here. When you can look in the mirror without fingerpointing all of the time and realize that this country was at it's boiling point long before 45 took office, then we can have a rational discussion.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but this certainly seems like something that could end Biden's presidency.
Afghanistan, Covid, Southern Border.....and the veep is in Singapore?
Clearly she is ready, engaged and already co-piloting the country!
Maybe this is a two step process to door #3. Where is Valerie Jarrett when the the world needs her? lol

Afghanistan, Covid, Southern Border.....and the veep is in Singapore?
Clearly she is ready, engaged and already co-piloting the country!
Maybe this is a two step process to door #3. Where is Valerie Jarrett when the the world needs her? lol
The thought of Kamala stepping in is certainly unsettling to me.

So how many bombs does it take before the coward melted crayon brain in chief crawls out of his ******* hole?

The thought of Kamala stepping in is certainly unsettling to me.
I know, right? Jarrett has already been POTUS once, so she seems the obvious choice

Perhaps a sternly written letter is in order.
To whom it may concern:
If you don't stop doing that thing...you know, that thing, with the fire and smoke, then I will be forced to send, uh, the guys, you know, the guys in uniforms with the green colors on them, to put a stop to your shenanigans.
Sincerely
Joe Biden

To whom it may concern:
If you don't stop doing that thing...you know, 6 billion Americans have gotten vaccinated, so come on, get the shot.it’s just a little poke, that’s what I always told them…lol. ….that thing, with the fire and smoke, then I will be forced to,
….my friend bill always rode a tracker and when the thing got moving boy I tell ya what, the ice cream was cold…. send, uh, the guys, you know, the guys in uniforms, did I ever tell you the time I was a Boy Scout leader,… with the green colors on them, to put a stop to your shenanigans.
Sincerely,…..ahhh…..ahhh ….I keep a card with me you know…..ahhh JOE. My name is Joe.

Seriously? Did the president of the ******* country KNEEL during the national anthem? I honestly can't believe he would be THAT ******* disrespectful.

1629996121793.png

Never have we been so utterly disgraced.

The best part is the media is trying to spin it and say he wasn't kneeling.

What do you all see?

For what? To give a stirring speech that will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

True. Maybe just get out of the way. One phone call is all the ice-cream man needs to do.. Let the non woke commanders do what needs to be done.

While they're at it, go retake our airbase. This party isn't over yet.

View attachment 6158

Never have we been so utterly disgraced.

The best part is the media is trying to spin it and say he wasn't kneeling.

What do you all see?
looks like he's f'n kneeling to me. He's so damn fake, can't even look at him.

For what? To give a stirring speech that will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

It will be as powerful as Obama's stirring red line in the sand with Syria.

God that worked so well.