• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

You guys do know it's highly probable they already have American hostages right now. Really easy pickings for them considering they're all over the place in that country and it's a complete clusterfuck.

They can snatch up anyone heading to the airport trying to get out. I know they've been taking passports.

Got to send in the counterterrorism guys now.

Yet here you still are.

I will let you know when I give a rats *** about your worthless opinion on anything...don't hold your breath (or maybe you should)

You would need a chainsaw to cut the hypocrisy

I would say Antifa, BLM, and the democrat party can take ownership of that one all by themselves.

You must have a great view from Hungary.

He's a ******* ****. Ignore it.

I just got an alert that four marines were killed in the blasts. What are you going to do now, Joe?

You guys do know it's highly probable they already have American hostages right now. Really easy pickings for them considering they're all over the place in that country and it's a complete clusterfuck.

They can snatch up anyone heading to the airport trying to get out. I know they've been taking passports.

Got to send in the counterterrorism guys now.

Expect to see Americans being beheaded again soon.

I just got an alert that four marines were killed in the blasts. What are you going to do now, Joe?

Yep. Thank you President Xiden for your tremendous leadership. I hear impeachment calls have begun.

A child could have orchestrated a better withdrawal. Get your people out while you still control the air bases, then leave. Instead, he pulled out our military leaving the innocent behind.

I long for Jimmy Carter at this point.

They're saying at least 50 dead in the second explosion.

are they not aware that we have the most diverse presidential administration in history?

i see parallels

Xiden has no idea what is going on in Assghanistan.
Fibs has no idea what is going on in THIS country.

two pees in the same pad

Sadly, expect it to rise exponentially. This is just the beginning.

But those of us who say this is planned are tin foil wearers. Yup.

What am I missing? What is the terrible tragedy here? What's the cause for all the outrage? Besides of course taking cheap shots at the President.
maybe you'll start walking this back, pointing to what Xiden SHOULD have done after these explosions.

you know, how you did every goddamned time something happened under Former Guy who's not paying rent for the space between your ears 24/7

Well...my guess is that he will now over react to his horrible mistake and here comes World War III...

YOU DON'T DEAL WITH TERRORISTS! As opposed to the show impeachments like last year for an f'n phone call, it's time for a real trial.

The Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach and remove the President, Vice President, and all federal civil officers for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors