• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

The Washington State example - and countless others - where the man disrobed twice in front of the girls swim team and women tried to alert people to it contradicts you.

The ROSS dressing room example contradicts you. She raised alarm and was told to buzz off and leave the cowboy in the dressing room.

I am confident there are thousands of cases in history where men have been caught in these safe spaces by women who raised alarms elsewhere. Reference the sex offenders database. News outlets haven't written much about them because compared to ISIS they haven't been national issues - till now.

Lots of sexual predators are not these stealth assassins you purport them to be. Reference exhibitionists like the man in California busted for being an exhibionist to little girls in these spaces or again - the man and the girls swim team.

To try to say that women keeping an eye out over 100+ years in these safe spaces doesn't thwart predator crimes is absurd.

What I'm saying is women aren't going to stop keeping an eye our for weird behavior because of this law. Yes, some people are so sick that they will openly act weird and that's still going to raise people's "something wrong" meter. If a man openly walks into a women's room he's still going to attract the attention of women, law or no law. He's going to have a low percentage chance of getting away with whatever it is he wants to do. Women are not going to just disrobe in front of him or start changing their tampons with the stall door open (uh...most of us don't do that anyway in front of anyone but it's been brought up repeatedly) just to be politically correct and avoid offending him. If he's standing there facing the crack in my stall I'm still gonna be freaked out (yeah I would be freaked out if it was a man or a woman doing that but that's another story) So if his goal is to be in there without raising people's hackles, he will fail.

If he is sneaky about getting in there or deceptive as far as appearing like a woman, as someone who wants to secretly film people is likely to be, this law will have no effect on him.

It's an unenforceable useless law that only affects harmless law abiding people who don't want to have to draw attention to the state of their genitals every time they use the bathroom.

It's an unenforceable useless law that only affects harmless law abiding people who don't want to have to draw attention to the state of their genitals every time they use the bathroom.

I don't disagree with 90% of what you are saying (the President has no business issuing his decree, most who would use this protection legitimately pose no risk of harm, criminals are going to be criminals), but the sticking point, so to speak, is this:

Criminals who are not legitimately trans anything can use this edict to gain access to a very private location where previously they would not have been allowed. I know that you respond, "Hey, they will do so anyway," but that ignores the fact that for history up through today, no girl or woman would hesitate in calling the cops on the guy. Now? Until he actually is caught doing something illegal while in the ladies room, he will have every right to be there if he claims he "identifies as a woman."

What I'm saying is women aren't going to stop keeping an eye our for weird behavior because of this law. Yes, some people are so sick that they will openly act weird and that's still going to raise people's "something wrong" meter. If a man openly walks into a women's room he's still going to attract the attention of women, law or no law. He's going to have a low percentage chance of getting away with whatever it is he wants to do. Women are not going to just disrobe in front of him or start changing their tampons with the stall door open (uh...most of us don't do that anyway in front of anyone but it's been brought up repeatedly) just to be politically correct and avoid offending him. If he's standing there facing the crack in my stall I'm still gonna be freaked out (yeah I would be freaked out if it was a man or a woman doing that but that's another story) So if his goal is to be in there without raising people's hackles, he will fail.

If he is sneaky about getting in there or deceptive as far as appearing like a woman, as someone who wants to secretly film people is likely to be, this law will have no effect on him.

Again - the barrier to entry is being removed...as evidenced by the cases...which have been cited...100 times.

Ross- dressing room - woman alerts staff - staff tells her to **** off. This happens enough, women will stop saying anything. That was suspicious. He was a man. Not a cross dresser. Work boots. Jeans. Beard. He had no business there. She knew it. They knew it. But - transgender! Her voice, her alarm was silenced.

The women who tried to alert the front desk at the Washington pool when the man twice undressed in front of little girls did nothing for fear the man might be TG. He got away with a second incident because no one would do anything.

You can argue that women will still raise alarm, but like the fire company treating every pulled fire alarm as bogus and not responding, these voices of alarm will soon be irrelevant because of these rules, movements and mandates.

The barrier to entry which is the women calling out alarms is being silenced because no one will respond.

This really isn't that hard...

Last edited:
'Men and women' are old and busted

GENDERS New York City now officially recognizes

As part of its non-discrimination policy, the city’s Commission on Human Rights released a list of different genders that businesses must accommodate or risk a six-figure fine

Bi-Gendered
Cross-Dresser
Drag-King
Drag-Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-To-Female
MTF
Non-Op
Hijra
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Man
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender-Gifted
Gender Bender
Femme
Person of Transgender Experience
Androgynous

Along with the package comes the requirement that you identify someone using their preferred pronouns. Among these include pronouns such as “ze, xir, xem, hir,” and literally thousands others.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/nyc-just-released-a-list-of-officially-recognized-genders

"When I'm President, we will call them fruits again! That's, right. We're bringing back the term fruity ********. It's going to be so great."

You simply refuse to accept reason.

No. I don't believe that a gun free zone is a barrier to a person intending to commit a mass shooting.

Using the same reasoning, I don't believe the threat of a misdemeanor offense for ignoring a symbol of a women on an unlocked door is a barrier to a person intending to commit a felony.

Last edited:
No. I don't believe that a gun free zone is a barrier to a person intending to commit a mass shooting.

Using the same reasoning, I don't believe the threat of a misdemeanor offense for ignoring a symbol of a women on an unlocked door is a barrier to a person intending to commit a felony.

Exactly. Thank you.

BAM!

Eleven states sue US government over transgender bathroom policy

Eleven US states sued the Obama administration on Wednesday, seeking to overturn a directive from the federal government this month that public schools should allow transgender students to use the bathroom matching their gender identity.

“Defendants have conspired to turn workplace and educational settings across the country into laboratories for a massive social experiment, flouting the democratic process, and running roughshod over commonsense policies protecting children and basic privacy rights,” the lawsuit stated.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-sue-us-government-transgender-bathroom-laws

Liberals are funny. It's easy to get lost when you have no moral or logical core beliefs. Eventually some of your empty promises to one group will cross another group.

These are the people who came up with the nonsense of micro-agressions. So if a family walks into the paint store to get paint for their little girl's room and the clerk points out that they just got some new shades of pink, according to useful idot liberals, that clerk is guilty of a micro-agression and is a closet sexist.

Imagine that type of person who buys into that type of nonsense. Imagine she is on a take back the night march to combat the made up "rape culture" on college campuses. She gets home to her dorm and goes into the bathroom to freshen her hairy pits when she sees a guy there buck naked.

Every fiber of her being is screaming at her to scream or run or hit this guy who invaded the women's bathroom. But she won't. She can't. Her programming won't allow for that anymore.

These are the same people who demand "safe spaces" for when a conservative speaker appears on campus, but now they will say nothing when faced with Deez Nuts in their own bathroom.

We have a lost generation.

Liberals are funny. It's easy to get lost when you have no moral or logical core beliefs. Eventually some of your empty promises to one group will cross another group.

These are the people who came up with the nonsense of micro-agressions. So if a family walks into the paint store to get paint for their little girl's room and the clerk points out that they just got some new shades of pink, according to useful idot liberals, that clerk is guilty of a micro-agression and is a closet sexist.

Imagine that type of person who buys into that type of nonsense. Imagine she is on a take back the night march to combat the made up "rape culture" on college campuses. She gets home to her dorm and goes into the bathroom to freshen her hairy pits when she sees a guy there buck naked.

Every fiber of her being is screaming at her to scream or run or hit this guy who invaded the women's bathroom. But she won't. She can't. Her programming won't allow for that anymore.

These are the same people who demand "safe spaces" for when a conservative speaker appears on campus, but now they will say nothing when faced with Deez Nuts in their own bathroom.

We have a lost generation.
As soon as government tries to enforce moral relativism as public policy, all kinds of goofy **** hits the fan. One of the basic functions of a society is to agree on what is acceptable and even optimal behavior - "normal" being some subset of that, and this used to have a strong religious basis. Now, the very idea of "normal" is anathema to the liberal left, as they believe that offends much of their base. It's all ****** up.

"When I'm President, we will call them fruits again! That's, right. We're bringing back the term fruity ********. It's going to be so great."

You do know Trump supports people using the bathroom of their choice, don't you?

You do know Trump supports people using the bathroom of their choice, don't you?

Another lie, that's not what he said at all, he said it's up to the states

"I think this should be a states' issue. It's become a huge story and yet it affects — and everybody has to be protected, if it's one person — but it's a tiny, tiny portion of the population, and it's become a massive story" "I think there should be a states' issue."

As to the merits of the issue — whether it is appropriate for public-school students to select bathrooms on the basis of gender identity rather than biological sex — Trump refused to take a position.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/trump-transgender-issues-is-about-states-rights.html

Another lie, that's not what he said at all, he said it's up to the states

As to the merits of the issue — whether it is appropriate for public-school students to select bathrooms on the basis of gender identity rather than biological sex — Trump refused to take a position.

Being up to the states is not the same as a person's personal belief.

A month prior to refusing to take a position on the merits of the issue, Trump said "Keep it the way it is. People choose what bathroom they want to use." But I suspect you are already aware of that after googling "Trump Transgender Bathroom" or whatever.

Referring to comments from an unnamed commentator who on Wednesday said North Carolina should "leave it the way it is right now," Trump said he agreed.
"Leave it the way it is. North Carolina, what they're going through with all the business that's leaving, all of the strife -- and this is on both sides. Leave it the way it is," he said, referring to companies that have canceled plans to move or expand businesses in the state as a result of the law, which bans transgender individuals from using a bathroom that does not match their gender at birth.
"There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go. They use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate," Trump said. "There has been so little trouble. And the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic -- I mean, the economic punishment that they're taking."
Matt Lauer then asked whether Trump has any transgender people working for his company.
"I really don't know. I probably do. I really don't know," Trump said, answering that he would allow, say, transgender celebrity Caitlyn Jenner to use whatever bathroom she wanted at Trump Tower.
He added, "You know, there's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is for transgender, that would be—first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. That would be unbelievably expensive for businesses in the country. Leave it the way it is."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...mp-transgender-bathrooms-222257#ixzz49leAExoY
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I believe all laws should be enforced...I don't agree with this particular law and think it should be changed. The point is lawbreakers don't care about obeying this law, clearly, as Spike's post demonstrates. Just as they don't care about obeying laws regarding peeping or filming. This is a law that harms law abiding people but doesn't prevent lawbreakers from doing what they do. A guy who wants to get in to film little girls is unlikely to stride into the bathroom loudly stating "I identify as a woman so I have a right to be in here, dammit!". He's going to slip in when no one's paying attention, hide, and draw as little attention to himself as possible. With this law in place or without it. Apparently he was able to do this without the hysterical reactions from women that you claim would currently happen under a law of this sort, that would go away if this law was abolished.

But you're not putting things in context!

Who are all these men you are going to start using the women's bathroom that it will become commonplace? Who? You? Supe? I sure as hell am not. Any men on this board going to use the women's room?

Who are all these women who are now encountering men in the women's room?

A man in the women's room is still going to be a WTF type of encounter. They are going to be noticed whether it is illegal for them to be there or not. The barrier still exists, not that it is much of a barrier.

But the story says "Employees say the man was in the bathroom for about an hour." So someone saw him go in. And didn't say anything? Maybe because they feared the thought police?

'Men and women' are old and busted

GENDERS New York City now officially recognizes

As part of its non-discrimination policy, the city’s Commission on Human Rights released a list of different genders that businesses must accommodate or risk a six-figure fine

Bi-Gendered
Cross-Dresser
Drag-King
Drag-Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-To-Female
MTF
Non-Op
Hijra
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Man
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender-Gifted
Gender Bender
Femme
Person of Transgender Experience
Androgynous

Along with the package comes the requirement that you identify someone using their preferred pronouns. Among these include pronouns such as “ze, xir, xem, hir,” and literally thousands others.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/nyc-just-released-a-list-of-officially-recognized-genders

Hey. "Man" and "Woman" made the list!

will a rape victim feel safe relieving herself in a women's restroom if a man walked in?

will a rape victim feel safe relieving herself in a women's restroom if a man walked in?

I don't know...does a rape victim feel safe when a man pulls up next to her in a parking lot? Should we ban men from parking lots? Do male victims of sexual assault feel safe when a man walks into a male restroom?

so bathroom stalls are now equated to parking lots?

But the story says "Employees say the man was in the bathroom for about an hour." So someone saw him go in. And didn't say anything? Maybe because they feared the thought police?

Who knows the details behind how they knew that, but it sounds fishy itself. If someone is in the bathroom for an hour, you investigate regardless of this issue. They could have had a dead junkie in the stall.

Who knows the details behind how they knew that, but it sounds fishy itself. If someone is in the bathroom for an hour, you investigate regardless of this issue. They could have had a dead junkie in the stall.

and violate a person's privacy? the very privacy you're advocating for?

so bathroom stalls are now equated to parking lots?

The intended purpose of neither is to be a place for sexual assault.

You are in favor of laws that don't have anything to do with the intended purpose of public bathrooms, rather how they potentially could be used for unintended purposes. THAT is liberal logic.

The intended purpose of neither is to be a place for sexual assault.

You are in favor of laws that don't have anything to do with the intended purpose of public bathrooms, rather how they potentially could be used for unintended purposes. THAT is liberal logic.

au contraire.
unintended consequences is primarily a lib product.

onefor ... would you feel comfortable with Bill Cosby relieving himself in the stall next to you, and you two are the only people in the restroom?

onefor has sons, so she couldnt give a **** less about someone's damn daughter.