• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

I'm not bitter at all. You are a typical liberal who confuses pay with entitlement.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I barely was able to get past this. If you had read a single thing I have posted in this very political forum over the past 15 years you would be laughing at yourself right now at how stupid you sound making that assumption. Couldn't be any more off base. That's the problem with people who are politically obsessed. Any statement they disagree with, they make bad assumptions that you must be on the "Other Side". You don't believe me, feel free to go have a read on any political thread you can dig up. I don't agree with any political party down the line on anything. I think they are all scumbags and I hope Trump causes the entire political system to go **** up and we have to start all over again.

Did I possibly overreact in my previous comment. Yeah, possibly I did. But at the same time I have had just about enough of people teeing off on teachers and educators all the time. Perhaps that has made me overly sensitive about it. It doesn't change the fact that you come off as a complete ********. I never said I was unhappy or wanting a new job. I was referring to the comment that educators are paid too much everywhere, which I disagree with because as I explained it depends on the economic situation of each area. See, people like you can't get past the fact that teachers have the summers off and use any excuse to blast them. Hence the term bitter ****. I think it's fitting in this case.

Last edited:
Man, those crazy Canucks! Hockey, Labatts, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and now - 2 years in jail if you speak out against a Transgender. What a country! This has been proposed before in Canada, but didn't pass. Now, that Liberal Justin Trudeau is behind it and it looks like it will go through.

Who goes to prison first? A PhD who's interviewed about new research he's done on gender dysphoria and his findings claim it's not really a condition at all, or challenges the condition?

Once they've got the ability to prison you for two years for this kind of speech, they'll soon be able to imprison you for ALL forms of speech.

They are even selling T-Shirts that say "FREE SPEECH: Disappearing From a Democracy Near You"

kids-tshirt-freedom-of-speech-disappering-soon-from-a-democracy-near-you-001005191526.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2016/06/01/canada-could-punish-anti-transgender-speech/

Canada Could Punish Anti-Transgender Speech with Two Years in Jail

Will Bible-believing Canadians face jail time for publicly stating their beliefs about gender? Well, if a proposed Canadian bill passes, this is a possibility. Religious freedom is not just under attack here in America—it’s increasingly declining across Western nations.

This recently proposed bill seeks to amend the Canadian Criminal Code—which already bans and punishes “hate speech” on many different topics including gay “marriage” and homosexual behavior—to expand its list to include “gender identity” and “gender expression.” The bill also seeks to update the Canadian Human Rights Act to include protection for transgender people.

Apparently, if this bill passes, it will essentially put prohibitions on any “public speech or communication that ‘promotes hatred’ on the basis of ‘gender identity’ or ‘gender expression.’” Violations can result in up to two years in prison. Though this isn’t the first time this bill has been proposed, it is reportedly more likely to pass this time since the prime minister is backing the bill.

Last edited:
So, jailing non-violent offenders will be OK again?

Hold on...what?? An African American leader of the ACLU quits after her own daughters encountered three 6 foot tall transgenders in the bathroom and it rocked their little worlds?

African American, ACLU, tolerance, compassion...and she quits the ACLU? Say it ain't so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...children-were-visibly-frightened-by-transgend

State leader quits ACLU after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men using women’s restroom

ATLANTA, May 31, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – The African-American woman who leads a state chapter of the ACLU has resigned, citing her own daughters' “frightened” reaction to biological males using the women's restroom.

The organization's increasing focus on legislating the transgender lobby's concerns pushed Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, to tender her resignation.

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” she wrote.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

The “hierarchy of rights” the ACLU chooses to defend or ignore, she wrote, is “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities." She did not elaborate on the group's funding.

Dillard Smith is no conservative. She earned a degree in economics from Berkeley and a masters degree at Harvard, while working for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Supreme Court.

She is a 2003 graduate of the program Emerge America, which states its “goal is clear: to increase the number of Democratic women in public office.”

But this self-described “progressive” who called herself “unapologetically black” cannot go along with the ACLU's transgender legal agenda.

So, jailing non-violent offenders will be OK again?

Yes. Couple this with New York's pronoun rules where you can be fined $250,000 for calling someone "he" or "her", we are handing over our freedoms daily under the guise of equality. Willingly subjecting ourselves to tyranny.

Ha ha ha ha ha, I barely was able to get past this. If you had read a single thing I have posted in this very political forum over the past 15 years you would be laughing at yourself right now at how stupid you sound making that assumption. Couldn't be any more off base. That's the problem with people who are politically obsessed. Any statement they disagree with, they make bad assumptions that you must be on the "Other Side". You don't believe me, feel free to go have a read on any political thread you can dig up. I don't agree with any political party down the line on anything. I think they are all scumbags and I hope Trump causes the entire political system to go **** up and we have to start all over again.

Did I possibly overreact in my previous comment. Yeah, possibly I did. But at the same time I have had just about enough of people teeing off on teachers and educators all the time. Perhaps that has made me overly sensitive about it. It doesn't change the fact that you come off as a complete ********. I never said I was unhappy or wanting a new job. I was referring to the comment that educators are paid too much everywhere, which I disagree with because as I explained it depends on the economic situation of each area. See, people like you can't get past the fact that teachers have the summers off and use any excuse to blast them. Hence the term bitter ****. I think it's fitting in this case.
None of this changes the fact that you sound like a typical liberal who confuses pay with entitlement.

Tibs, legitimate questions and I'd like a legitimate answer.

Do you find it acceptable that if a person speaks out against transgenderism, they can be jailed for two years?

Do you find it acceptable that if you refer to a person as he or she in NYC, you can be fined $250,000?

Do you find it acceptable that if a person speaks out against transgenderism, they can be jailed for two years?

Do you find it acceptable that if you refer to a person as he or she in NYC, you can be fined $250,000?
No on both counts.

Can you name people who have been jailed or fined for either?

None of this changes the fact that you sound like a typical liberal who confuses pay with entitlement.

Only to a a politically obsessed person who sees minions of the opposite side around every corner and hiding in your closet. Believe it or not, It is actually possibly to think for yourself and make up your own mind about individual issues without having to be told how to feel about everything by a group of politicians and needing to tow the company line 24/7.

Last edited:
Only to a a politically obsessed person who sees minions of the opposite side around every corner and hiding in your closet. Believe it or not, It is actually possibly to think for yourself and make up your own mind about individual issues without having to be told how to feel about everything by a group of politicians and needing to tow the company line 24/7.
Another very libtardish take.

State ACLU Director Resigns After Daughters Frightened By Men In Women’s Restroom -
The American Civil Liberties Union’s state director in Georgia has resigned after her young daughters were “visibly frightened” and concerned for their safety when three men dressed in drag entered the women’s restroom with them.

Maya Dillard Smith, whose resignation was first reported by Atlanta Progressive News, wrote: “I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.
Smith — who was one of just three African-American state directors in the ACLU and describes herself as “unapologetically black” — said that she could no longer work for the organization, which was been a staunch advocate of allowing men who self-identify as women to use whichever bathroom they please.

from - http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/s...ughters-frightened-by-men-in-womens-restroom/

Obviously just another knee-jerky, overreacting conservative.

Can you name people who have been jailed or fined for either?

Are you aware that question 1 is about to become a law in Canada?
Are you aware that when it does, the maximum fine is 2 years in jail?
Are you aware that this is a continuation of a law already in place that makes it criminal to engage in any anti-gay speech in Canada?
Are you aware you can still call someone a nigger but not go to jail?

Are you aware that question 2 is about to become law in NYC?
Are you aware that if you do refuse to call someone zhe or some other messed up pronoun, you can be fined up to $250,000?
Do you realize Mayor Bill is shoving this through?
Are you aware that you can still call someone a nigger in NYC and not be fined?

If your inane (yet completely expected) QUESTION is to try to say "Why does it matter, no one's yet been harmed by it?" then the question back to you is, "Why pass these statutes at all?".

Whew, that's a lot of QUESTIONS. Appreciate your answer to each.

They'll be serving time right next to the ones that were charged with a federal offense for blowing up a mailbox.

yeah, that's the same thing.

yeah, that's the same thing.

It's irrelevant. His question is a diversion. "Look, a squirrel!"

What he doesn't realize is that Canadian Hate Speech laws have been enforced, and this new anti-transgender hate speech proposal will become a part of that. There is precedent. There are victims. There will be future victims. He's attempting to dismiss it as irrelevant because he doesn't believe anyone will be charged. As usual, he's just wrong. Canada is far ahead of us in restricting speech and religious freedoms.

Just a couple examples: The Whatcott Case that went to the Canadian Supreme Court:

William Whatcott who expressed strong religious convictions against homosexuals. He was arrested 27 times, but was successfully prosecuted on only two. He was involved in over 21 judicial decisions, including the one decided by the Supreme Court of Canada that is the subject of this article. It deals with the balance between religion and free expression on one hand and the inflammatory hate speech on the other. It was a landmark case as evidenced by setting a record of attracting the most interveners in the Supreme Court’s history: 26, when the average is 4.1.

Here's another.

On Feb. 21, 2010, a wooden cross was set aflame on the front lawn of an interracial couple and their children in Poplar Grove, N.S. Brothers Nathan and Justin Rehberg were convicted of public incitement of hatred, as well as criminal harassment.

Crown attorney Darrell Carmichael praised the conviction as "a really significant decision for our country." He added that, "There has never been an official court decision which states that cross-burning in this context is a hate crime."

In America, we still have the freedom to burn the flag or a cross. I abhor either. But I love the fact that we retain this freedom, albeit temporarily.

yeah, but try burning one Muzzie on your lawn and people lose their ******* minds.

I
In America, we still have the freedom to burn the flag or a cross. I love the fact that we retain this freedom, albeit temporarily.

Are you out if your ******* mind? We do NOT have the right to burn a cross on another person's lawn. Or has your reading comprehension failed you again?

Are you out if your ******* mind? We do NOT have the right to burn a cross on another person's lawn. Or has your reading comprehension failed you again?

You may want to go check out Supreme Court case Black v Virginia.....

Nor did I say you have a right to burn a cross on a lawn....did I? I said you have the right to burn a cross...didn't I?

:fat: :fat: :fat: :fat: :fat:

Humiliation. Best served cold.

RICHMOND, VA - The United States Supreme Court today ruled that KKK member Barry Black could not be convicted of a crime under Virginia's cross-burning statute because of the law's unconstitutional presumption that all cross-burning is intended to intimidate. However, the court upheld the other main provision of the law, which allows the banning of cross-burning when it can be shown that its purpose it to intimidate others.

"This is a mixed bag of a decision about a fairly narrow aspect of the law," said Kent Willis, Executive Director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia. "We are pleased that the court reaffirmed free speech by making it clear that cross-burning, when it is not used as a direct threat, is protected by the Constitution."

Last edited:
Nor did I say you have a right to burn a cross on a lawn....did I?

Tool,

You referenced a story about people that burned a cross on another person's yard and then proceeded to voice your support for cross burning.

What inference is one to draw?

My guess is that in your haste and hysteria you missed that detail and you're just not man enough to admit it.