• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror Attack In France (again)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...k-drives-into-bastille-day-crowd-in-nice.html

DEVELOPING: A large truck drove into a crowd of people who had gathered for a Bastille Day fireworks show Thursday in the southern French city of Nice, killing at least 60 people and injuring 100 more in a terror attack, officials said.

The city's prefect of police told FranceTV Info that the death toll was only an estimation. Another police official told France's BFM TV that the driver of the truck was also dead.

A police spokeswoman, Sylvie Toffin, confirmed the incident was deliberate to the Associated Press, saying "It's an attack."
A witness, Wassim Bouhlel, told the Associated Press that he saw the truck drive into the crowd, then witnessed the driver emerge with a gun and start shooting.

"There was carnage on the road," Bouhlel said. "Bodies everywhere."

"How'd you like to be running a presidential campaign dependent on Muslims not acting up again between now and Nov. 8? It's getting awfully hard for the media to keep being indignant about Trump's proposed Muslim ban, as long as Muslims keep blowing things up and shooting people." -- Ann Coulter

Muslims.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...k-drives-into-bastille-day-crowd-in-nice.html

"How'd you like to be running a presidential campaign dependent on Muslims not acting up again between now and Nov. 8? It's getting awfully hard for the media to keep being indignant about Trump's proposed Muslim ban, as long as Muslims keep blowing things up and shooting people." -- Ann Coulter

View attachment 2492

Ban trucks! We need truck laws they are dangerous. Trucks kill people not people using said item

I'm staring to want to get on Spike spaceship. This place is unwinding.

Reactions: MTC
Europe is finished.

41tI4VWblmL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

A couple boards back, I spent a lot of time trying to get folks to read stuff like this. Better late than never, though it is far more obvious nowadays.

Written by a Canadian, eh.

Where's the Knight Templar when they're needed?

Ban trucks! We need truck laws they are dangerous. Trucks kill people not people using said item

Actually that would fit right into the liberal platform. We shouldn't be driving those damn gas guzzling trucks. If the guy had a Prius he probably wouldn't have killed as many people.

Rush - Bastille Day

Lessons taught but never learned
All around us anger burns
Guide the future by the past
Long ago the mould was cast

Just another false flag attack -POP

Where's the Knight Templar when they're needed?

These days they're called the Soldiers Of Odin. Mostly active in the Netherlands and Sweden. France chapter should be opening soon. I'll join when they open one in the U.S.

French journalist: "I saw bodies flying like bowling pins along its route. Heard...cries that I will never forget"

nice-truck-attack-france-victims-1.jpg

Yeah, but Timothy McVeigh, global warming, workplace violence, blah, blah, blah.............ban trucks.

Last edited:
Weapons, grenades and explosives found in truck

CNN still not sure it should be called terrorism

I wish I had seen more of Europe before it became the Middle East...

I lived in Greece for a year, traveled all over there and Italy too - it was great.

Weapons, grenades and explosives found in truck

CNN still not sure it should be called terrorism

The French news doesn't have any qualms about it lol. I was listening to their live news feed for about 20 minutes tonight and I heard "terrorism" about 40 times and "Islamic Terrorism" or "Islamic State Terrorism" probably 20 times.

How is Obama going to turn this into an opportunity to lobby for gun control?

41tI4VWblmL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

A couple boards back, I spent a lot of time trying to get folks to read stuff like this. Better late than never, though it is far more obvious nowadays.

Written by a Canadian, eh.

he talks funny

http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/france-nice-jihad-murderer-is-muslim.html/

Time for terror-tied Islamic groups in the USA like CAIR to hold a press conference beating us up about Islamophobia with the enemedia beating us about the head with it as well.

And President Obama – the most notorious jihadist in the West – will begin his dawah tour.

“INFO NICE MORNING. A Niçois of Tunisian origin at the wheel of the truck,” translated from Nice-Matin, July 14, 2016 (thanks to Jihad Watch):
A 31-year-old Niçois of Tunisian origin was driving the truck that claimed over 70 people on the Prom in Nice on Thursday night.

The Frenchman was 31 years old.

According to our information, it was a Niçois from Tunisia who drove the truck. The young man of 31 years also fired on the crowd as he drove. More than 70 people died.

At least 77 are dead after a truck drove into the crowd after the fireworks in Nice.

His truck was loaded with weapons and grenades.

The driver was shot dead by police.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/france-nice-jihad-murderer-is-muslim.html/#sthash.3clOnL60.dpuf