• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas Church Shooting Leaves 26 Dead

Ok, law-abiding Steven Paddock wants several RPGs...

Literally I think the 2nd amendment says the citizenry should have access to whatever arms are also available to the military. That is clearly not the case and you, and I, like it that way.

Not really I want a fully functional M1 Abrams to drive to sales calls. It would help my road rage and probably increase my sales.

What would you guys have done for a Presidential candidate?

giphy.gif

You can build a tank out of a bulldozer... its been done twice and used in terroristic ways in this country...( look it up... its absurd) you can also build a makeshift rocket launcher... I seriously shudder for the day some wmd plans leak and some idiot psychopath tries building one in his basement...

No one at this church knew the shooter

Sent from my Z981 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Everyone new the shooter, it was a town of 400 people his ex's grandma was one of the people killed. It has been reported he was at a church function a few days before the attack.

Elftard is back again !

Anyone what know what Elftard got banned for this time? Besides being a ****.

Everyone new the shooter, it was a town of 400 people his ex's grandma was one of the people killed. It has been reported he was at a church function a few days before the attack.

Elftard is back again !

it's well known he was a member of that church and knew everyone he shot. His ex's family went to that church and he killed her grandmother. Her parents were not there. He also taught Bible Study there.

Anyone what know what Elftard got banned for this time? Besides being a ****.
I don't think she is banned. At least it doesn't say that under her name, anyway??.

I figured elfie was the shooter....emmitt may be elfies reincarnation or just a ghost haunting us...lol

Bow down to the altar of the NRA. More guns, more guns, more guns. The country is turning into a wasteland strewn with corpses. It's madness with no end in sight.

But we gotta Ban Muslims! Shut down borders! Build that wall! Fear Antifa, liberals and the media! Look, Hillary! .....and the bodies keep piling up.

oh, ye who is quick to judge, do you care to divulge for the class who it was who stopped this guy?

it's well known he was a member of that church and knew everyone he shot. His ex's family went to that church and he killed her grandmother. Her parents were not there. He also taught Bible Study there.

It is? People here were claiming he was an atheistic AntiFa member and that was his motivation. Surely that wasn’t fake news, not on this board.

It is? People here were claiming he was an atheistic AntiFa member and that was his motivation. Surely that wasn’t fake news, not on this board.

Not from me. In a small town of 400, his background came out pretty quickly. Where he taught Bible Study, to his Air Force discharge to his violent past with his ex, child and puppy. I've heard everything from being Alt Right to AntfiFa, but didn't jump to conclusions until more facts came out. Imagine that, right? Not jumping to conclusions because he was a gun toting murderer.

Last edited:

Oh, like the bleating sheep talking about gun control, before learning the guy should never have been allowed to purchase the firearms since he had a domestic violence conviction, but the USAF ****** up in not sharing that information with the FBI, right? RIGHT?

Maybe we just pass more laws. That would have prevented this violence. This time, the law will say at the end, "AND I MEAN IT." That should do it.

Where can i get one of these?

DOI1vNJUQAAIQeq.jpg

I think MI will stay red

Michigan panel OKs concealed guns in schools

A Michigan legislative committee has voted to let people with extra training carry guns inside churches, schools and other places now off limits.

The bills were approved Tuesday, two days after a gunman killed 26 people at a Texas church. The full Senate plans to vote as early as Wednesday. Republican Gov. Rick Snyder vetoed legislation in 2012 that would have allowed concealed pistol license holders with additional training to carry in gun-free zones.

Proponents say the zones are a "target-rich environment" for mass shooters.

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Michigan-panel-OKs-concealed-guns-in-schools-455919233.html