• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas Church Shooting Leaves 26 Dead

So American citizen N. Raheem Abdullah, back from his vacation to Syria has decided that he would like to purchase several RPGs. You think his 2nd Amendment right to do so shall not be infringed?

First, show me the gun shop in America where N. Raheem Abdullah can purchase RPG's LEGALLY. Again, you can't. It is already against the law to purchase those. Just like it is illegal to purchase automatic weapons. Just like the hundred other things that are illegal or restricted in relation to firearms. I'd say the second amendment has been infringed plenty already.

I asked you for a law that keeps guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them while protecting the 2nd amendment freedoms of law abiding citizens. You skipped right over that part and went straight to fantasy island.

So American citizen N. Raheem Abdullah, back from his vacation to Syria has decided that he would like to purchase several RPGs. You think his 2nd Amendment right to do so shall not be infringed?

Of course! But no worries, his neighbor Joe 'Whitey' Shmoe will be there to keep a close eye on him. Welcome to Trump/NRA/Breitbart/Fox's America. More guns, more guns for everyone! That's the answer.

23V7n.jpg

First, show me the gun shop in America where N. Raheem Abdullah can purchase RPG's LEGALLY. Again, you can't. It is already against the law to purchase those. Just like it is illegal to purchase automatic weapons. Just like the hundred other things that are illegal or restricted in relation to firearms. I'd say the second amendment has been infringed plenty already.

SMH. No ****, that was the point. And you clearly think it’s bullshit, right? So Mr. Abdullah should be able to buy whatever goddamn gun he wants, right?

SMH. No ****, that was the point. And you clearly think it’s bullshit, right? So Mr. Abdullah should be able to buy whatever goddamn gun he wants, right?

since you're so adamant and knowledgeable, please tell the class what guns, model and caliber, you propose to ban and/or eliminate.

Yep. As long as the white guy in Tibs' picture is allowed to watch over him. :eyeroll:

I never said that. You said the literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment is wrong. I disagreed and explained why. You are the one telling me what I think and what I want. Even tried to pigeonhole me with "racist" bullshit.

You do realize these two weapons do the exact same thing. But they only want to ban one of them. Wonder why?

semiautointro.jpg

Again. What law can be made that will keep guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them, and protect the rights of law abiding citizens?

Last edited:
Of course! But no worries, his neighbor Joe 'Whitey' Shmoe will be there to keep a close eye on him. Welcome to Trump/NRA/Breitbart/Fox's America. More guns, more guns for everyone! That's the answer.

23V7n.jpg

Is that Chicago?

So, a concerned citizen heard the gunshots, saw the shooter fleeing the scene and he shot the *******, who eventually died, preventing him for going on other shooting sprees. I suppose you wacky libtards give the credit not to the guy who shot him, but to the guy's rifle.

Is that Chicago?

Only after the “no questions asked free gun giveaway so the residents living in high crime areas can protect themselves” event.

I mean, that would solve the problem, right?

Only after the “no questions asked free gun giveaway so the residents living in high crime areas can protect themselves” event.

where and when is this? I'd like a free gun, no questions asked.

Who is calling for MORE guns?

EDIT: And while I am thinking about it, why do you always have to go so damn far over the top? Like anyone is suggesting a free gun giveaway in Chicago.

Last edited:

23V7n.jpg

this image first appeared on the web in 2008.
there is no telling where this guy is, or if he is even 'Murican.
your assumption that he is, without a doubt, 'Murican is petty and ... ready for this? racist.
you're now conflating that all white guys in America are armed and armed to the gills with every known, illegal and illegal, weapon known to man.
good damn thing that no other country on the face of the planet has white guys.

Yep. As long as the white guy in Tibs' picture is allowed to watch over him. :eyeroll:

I never said that. You said the literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment is wrong. I disagreed and explained why. You are the one telling me what I think and what I want. Even tried to pigeonhole me with "racist" bullshit.

You do realize these two weapons do the exact same thing. But they only want to ban one of them. Wonder why?

View attachment 3699

Again. What law can be made that will keep guns out of the hands of those that shouldn't have them, and protect the rights of law abiding citizens?

Who is pigeon holing? Go back to my original post. I’m simply proving to you that nobody wants the 2nd amendment taken literally. To argue otherwise is silly, just like much of the logic here. What law has kept RPGs out of people’s hands? You know, that one gun law you agree with.

Trog, I have a serious question. I have served 24 years in the military. I served in two foreign wars and one foreign action. I currently work with Soldiers every day, providing them training and knowledge on every light weapon the Army owns, to include machine guns, recoilless rifiles and even mortars. I am also trained on attack aircraft, 105mm and 155mm howitzer systems as well as SOF-P and a variety of foreign weapons. On these systems, I am trained to gauge, assess, diagnose, repair, field strip, and operate.

What weapon that is legal today shouldn't I be allowed to own and why?

Who is pigeon holing? Go back to my original post. I’m simply proving to you that nobody wants the 2nd amendment taken literally. To argue otherwise is silly, just like much of the logic here. What law has kept RPGs out of people’s hands? You know, that one gun law you agree with.

I didn't use the name Abdullah. Why not use John Smith? Or Joe Snuffy? You know why.

Give me the literal interpretation of the second amendment. This I have to hear.

this image first appeared on the web in 2008.
there is no telling where this guy is, or if he is even 'Murican.
your assumption that he is, without a doubt, 'Murican is petty and ... ready for this? racist.
you're now conflating that all white guys in America are armed and armed to the gills with every known, illegal and illegal, weapon known to man.
good damn thing that no other country on the face of the planet has white guys.

He is not American. We have never employed that pattern of camouflage. This pattern is clearly European, and based on the weapons he has, I would guess Eastern European.

He is not American. We have never employed that pattern of camouflage. This pattern is clearly European, and based on the weapons he has, I would guess Eastern European.

Come on, it was the first image on Google that came up when he typed in "lots and lots and lots of guns to make my point".

Never mind. Completely misunderstood or misread the original post. Sorry for giving you so much ****.

Back on topic. Turns out, the killer also escaped from a mental facility. The efficiency with which federal agencies communicate is staggering.

Per: CNN---•Kelley escaped from Peak Behavioral Health Systems in New Mexico in June 2012, months after being accused of abusing his ex-wife and her child, according to documents from the El Paso Police Department obtained by CNN affiliate KVIA.

I didn't use the name Abdullah. Why not use John Smith? Or Joe Snuffy? You know why.

Give me the literal interpretation of the second amendment. This I have to hear.

Ok, law-abiding Steven Paddock wants several RPGs...

Literally I think the 2nd amendment says the citizenry should have access to whatever arms are also available to the military. That is clearly not the case and you, and I, like it that way.

We need more mental health laws. Bring back asylums and throw the nuts in there. Boom! There will never be a Blue state again in elections.

Interesting note... unless something has recently changed, if you escape from prison and cross state lines tgey hunt you, arrest you, and bring you back... if you escape from a mental heath ward and cross state lines, tgere really is nothing they can do to you.... one of the early reasons to plead insanity, by the way

Interesting note... unless something has recently changed, if you escape from prison and cross state lines tgey hunt you, arrest you, and bring you back... if you escape from a mental heath ward and cross state lines, tgere really is nothing they can do to you.... one of the early reasons to plead insanity, by the way

hear that Libs, er, I mean, our clearly sane friends.

22282070_378844425867192_7246520748925740177_n.jpg

Well, there was one law that would have closed known flaws in the NCIS system and made mandatory prosecutions for people who lie on the forms like the killer.

But the Democrats filibustered it. This killer would have been safely in prison, but for the Democrats. Because it was "racist"

Grassley-Cruz legislation targeting felons and violent criminals to stop them from getting guns.