• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

Wow. They have enough evidence to convict any normal American. I can only imagine what the Chinese have on the Biden's as well.

Somehow someway we need to clean out all of the scumbags running this country.

Wow. They have enough evidence to convict any normal American. I can only imagine what the Chinese have on the Biden's as well.

Somehow someway we need to clean out all of the scumbags running this country.
China doesn't need to have anything on Joe. They just need to keep giving his son money and he'll do whatever they want.

China doesn't need to have anything on Joe. They just need to keep giving his son money and he'll do whatever they want.

They don't need to give him money when they can bury you and your dad. Though it wouldn't be beneficial to them outing that compromise.

What a beautiful family. I want to commend all of media and government agencies that buried all of their crimes during the election year.

You're great American hero's. What a fine job you did. What a sense of pride you must have when you wake up every day and this is what we have. Just doing your job,right?

The founders of the country would be so proud of you.

@Tibs can explain how the walls are not closing in, but expanding to the horizon.

F10U8CAXoBQqUV7

@Tibs can explain how the walls are not closing in, but expanding to the horizon.

"Who cares what that communist c*cksucker Hungarian libtard transgender motherf*cking anti-American traitor has to say? He should be hung from the nearest tree and riddling with bullets. Hope he and his family die a slow, painful death and burn in hell for all of eternity." SN board MAGAs, with SN board moderators clapping along, gleefully.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

"Who cares what that communist c*cksucker Hungarian libtard transgender motherf*cking anti-American traitor has to say? He should be hung from the nearest tree and riddling with bullets. Hope he and his family die a slow, painful death and burn in hell for all of eternity." SN board MAGAs, with SN board moderators clapping along, gleefully.

Wow, you are one self-loathing fuc kstick.

Is the cream fresh today?

Joe nor Hunter (the smartest guy Joe knows) need to contract @Steeltime to defend themselves in this - @Tibs will handle it.

R.da3e526a03ce64a162aae9be736c6fbc

eva-longoria-faint.gif

and-i-was-worried-about-you-overreacting-eugene-levy.gif

Joe nor Hunter (the smartest guy Joe knows) need to contract @Steeltime to defend themselves in this - @Tibs will handle it.

Yeah,but Joe said he didn't do it. So that's that. Case closed. A family like that with unquestionable impeccable integrity would never lie,cheat,steal,commit treason,use illegal drugs,hookers or anything shady whatsoever. They impeached Trump over just questioning those Ukrainian affairs. They would never have done that to cover up anything from prying eyes.

🙈🙉🙊👌

Any question that was implied was purely rhetorical. SoOp was exposing you for the partisan hack hypocrite you are.

Yeah,but Joe said he didn't do it. So that's that. Case closed. A family like that with unquestionable impeccable integrity would never lie,cheat,steal,commit treason,use illegal drugs,hookers or anything shady whatsoever. They impeached Trump over just questioning those Ukrainian affairs. They would never have done that to cover up anything from prying eyes.

🙈🙉🙊👌

"oUr wErK hErE iS DonE!"
- Floggy & Tibilo

I'm still waiting for the noble GOP senators to drop the H word on Nancy, Adam et al.

(Hypocrite)

I want to see someone call Nancy a hypocrite to her face and watch her go apoplectic.

I gotta admit, I don't even care. No point in it. I can't see a good reason to invest in something emotionally or otherwise when I know damn well that nothing is going to happen.

What we really need is Trey Gowdy to come back and give people stern looks. That will fix 'em.

I gotta admit, I don't even care. No point in it. I can't see a good reason to invest in something emotionally or otherwise when I know damn well that nothing is going to happen.

What we really need is Trey Gowdy to come back and give people stern looks. That will fix 'em.

That's why they do whatever they want. Nothing ever happens to them. So why not keep pushing the envelope,since the sky is the limit?

Which now they're getting pushed to openly defy Supreme Court rulings. Why not. Nobody is coming to arrest anyone.You control the agencies and judicial system anyway.

The general public has been conditioned with so many years of this ****,it's expected and no longer a big deal. Oh it's just normal politics.

It's been a nice steady decay in Washington. Thankfully most states are not like Washington. At least for now.

And that's it, at the end of the day.
None of us ACTUALLY believes anything will come of all this.

Thoreau was right. At some point you just need to say "**** it." And stop supporting the system. You don't need to fight, you just need to stop supporting them through any avenue available to you.

oh, there will be repercussions for this. you can bet your sweaty ***.

they won't allow Trump or anyone with a goddamned (R) behind their name to win. Since the (R) signifies Raysiss and we aint no raysiss country no more. @Tibs be say so.

Whats the fun in that? Its more fun to make you and Trog look like fools.