• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

Trump shouldn’t have taken on that bet that he could win a Presidential election.

Imagine how blissful his life could have been had he not used toxic masculinity to put Hillary back in the kitchen.

This is intentional.

Yes, it's intentional, the way a functioning democracy is intended to work. Don't want to get indicted on 74 felony counts? Don't break the f*cking law. Why continue to defend a criminal? Why can't you guys simply back off and walk away? And you're shocked & surprised that it's called the MAGA cult. This is why.

follow up question. Why does he get secret service protection if he's a private citizen?

This I don't have a ton of problems with. Every Presidential family has suffered the same opportunities.

the way a functioning democracy is intended to work.

You mean like the DOJ serving as Hunter's defense lawyers?
You mean like the DOJ falsely representing themselves as the prosecution while calling the court to unethically affect the outcome of a trial?
You mean like the DOJ offering Hunter a "forever get out of jail free card", immunity from all crimes/investigations?

DEMOCRACY is supposed to work like that?

Say it with me JohnnyCovidSeed..."there are two sets of laws in our Democracy"

This I don't have a ton of problems with. Every Presidential family has suffered the same opportunities.
sure, but then the Press lady cannot claim he is just a regular citizen. Protect those who need it, seems standard.

Unless you are RFK Jr, and had a couple folks above you in the family tree be assassinated, then the fuc kers in the Biden Crime Administration can deem you unworthy of SS protection while you are the only rival to the Sleepy Creepy.

Let me repeat: the most politically active of the Kennedy clan is denied security coverage by the Biden Crime Administration, while the cokehead addict, influence peddling, brothers' wife mothe rfuc ker, that is disowning his own daughter because stripper, foreign bought-and-owned asshat of an embarrassment to the American people get 6 ******* cars to drive a few miles to be surprised that justice is not always instant.

Yes, it's intentional, the way a functioning democracy is intended to work. Don't want to get indicted on 74 felony counts? Don't break the f*cking law. Why continue to defend a criminal? Why can't you guys simply back off and walk away? And you're shocked & surprised that it's called the MAGA cult. This is why.
Oh bullshit. If justice was equally applied you would get no complaints from me. You can't ******* admit that there is absolutely no semblance of equal justice. Furthermore I don't think you want equal justice you just want orange man to burn. You don't give a **** about a Democrat breaking the law regardless of your lame attempt to claim otherwise. You are being a total hypocrite, and worse you ******* know it.

Black, big cup, por favor

Hypocrite libtard.

Oh bullshit. If justice was equally applied you would get no complaints from me. You can't ******* admit that there is absolutely no semblance of equal justice. Furthermore I don't think you want equal justice you just want orange man to burn. You don't give a **** about a Democrat breaking the law regardless of your lame attempt to claim otherwise. You are being a total hypocrite, and worse you ******* know it.
This surprises no one.

So... They're NOT simply private citizens, but in fact people closely connected to ..?
It's a security risk, I get that.
Chelsea Clinton had a couple agents following her to high school and college.
Their job isn't really law enforcement though, it's protective duty, so if they're riding with Hunter and he wants to pull over to buy some crack and hookers or following Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's plane it's not their job to stop them.

Start impeachment hearings against Biden, begin DOJ/FBI investigations into Biden "crime family." Do it now, without further ado. Can't say this any clearer, for you to understand it. So I'll just keep repeating it.

Start impeachment hearings against Biden, begin DOJ/FBI investigations into Biden "crime family." Do it now, without further ado. Can't say this any clearer, for you to understand it. So I'll just keep repeating it.
You miss the point Tibs. I am talking the DOJ not impeachment at this point. What the **** is the point of impeachment right now? We are so polarized in the Senate it won't matter anyway Joe could be caught on camera fondling young children and the Dems wouldn't vote to remove him even if impeached. Our Justice department and the FBI is where the real problem lies. We can vote out the buffoons in Congress but we can't rid ourselves so easily of the partisan mess in the DOJ. Being as it is heavily slanted to the left I a sure you are ok with that slant in the DOJ.

Will the direct testimony of Hunter's partner that Joe was involved be enough for you to want him gone?

Will the direct testimony of Hunter's partner that Joe was involved be enough for you to want him gone?
No. It won’t even be considered proof even though ironically a guy like LTC Vindman is considered honest and above reproach.

It’s amazing that a guy can testify about a phone call he wasn’t even present for and be deemed credible, but a business partner of the Bidens testifying about their business is considered a partisan hack.

FBI & DOJ need to be on top of this, and investigate it fully, without limitations of any kind.
We all agree on that. The bigger issue is, is that possible with the current partisan makeup of those agencies, particularly at the top? We have allowed agencies that should be totally impartial to become just another political organization. Impeachment should be used exceedingly rarely. This might rise to the level it is intended for but I have no faith in Democrats to do the right thing if it does. Particularly with Kamala waiting in the wings

Last edited:
FBI & DOJ need to be on top of this, and investigate it fully, without limitations of any kind.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL @ your feigned acrimony. ******* hilarious.

We all agree on that. The bigger issue is, is that possible with the current partisan makeup of those agencies, particularly at the top? We have allowed agencies that should be totally impartial to become just another political organization. Impeachment should be used exceedingly rarely. This might rise to the level it is intended for but I have no faith in Democrats to do the right thing if it does. Particularly with Kamala waiting in the wings
Tibs doesn’t agree. He’s just trying to cover his dumb commie hypocrite ***.

Read that Sam Bankman-Fried is off the hook on those campaign finance charges he was facing. Amazing.
Yeah, can't be opening that can of worms.

Only partisan hacks like you can't see the charges are politically motivated fabrications. The deep state is terrified that Trump will come back to power and expose the election fraud and send a bunch of them to the death chamber in Terre Haute Indiana for treason.

I blame Bush the elder for that