• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

We all agree on that. The bigger issue is, is that possible with the current partisan makeup of those agencies, particularly at the top? We have allowed agencies that should be totally impartial to become just another political organization. Impeachment should be used exceedingly rarely. This might rise to the level it is intended for but I have no faith in Democrats to do the right thing if it does. Particularly with Kamala waiting in the wings

Last time I checked, a Trump appointee is still at the helm of the FBI. The prosecutor in the Hunter Biden case was also appointed by Trump, and allowed to proceed in kind when Biden took office.

The depths of the rabbit holes you folks seem eager to dive into never fail to amaze me.

You miss the point Tibs. I am talking the DOJ not impeachment at this point. What the **** is the point of impeachment right now? We are so polarized in the Senate it won't matter anyway Joe could be caught on camera fondling young children and the Dems wouldn't vote to remove him even if impeached. Our Justice department and the FBI is where the real problem lies. We can vote out the buffoons in Congress but we can't rid ourselves so easily of the partisan mess in the DOJ. Being as it is heavily slanted to the left I a sure you are ok with that slant in the DOJ.

Will the direct testimony of Hunter's partner that Joe was involved be enough for you to want him gone?
He isn't missing anything, simply trolling for the pleasure of it.

sure, but then the Press lady cannot claim he is just a regular citizen. Protect those who need it, seems standard.

Unless you are RFK Jr, and had a couple folks above you in the family tree be assassinated, then the fuc kers in the Biden Crime Administration can deem you unworthy of SS protection while you are the only rival to the Sleepy Creepy.

Let me repeat: the most politically active of the Kennedy clan is denied security coverage by the Biden Crime Administration, while the cokehead addict, influence peddling, brothers' wife mothe rfuc ker, that is disowning his own daughter because stripper, foreign bought-and-owned asshat of an embarrassment to the American people get 6 ******* cars to drive a few miles to be surprised that justice is not always instant.

Point.

Geez, seems like a long time. ⏳ 🤷‍♂️

F2M5QOkWgAA2APE

more likely the investigation will go nowhere like the others and then the Dems will put him on double secret probation

Last time I checked, a Trump appointee is still at the helm of the FBI. The prosecutor in the Hunter Biden case was also appointed by Trump, and allowed to proceed in kind when Biden took office.

The depths of the rabbit holes you folks seem eager to dive into never fail to amaze me.
I think, given his performance in congressional hearings, it is clear where Christopher Wray's loyalty lies and it certainly isn't to the constitution he took an oath to defend. That's a major problem for a good many politicians and political appointees serving in our government. If their loyalty was to the constitution and not a political ideology the whole of America would be far better off. But keeping your oath and doing right by the American public regardless of your political leanings doesn't settle scores or get votes.

Garland needs to be impeached yesterday.
They aren't even hiding it now.
Unfuckingbelievable.

And to think that dude could have been on the Supreme Court.

You don't have to hide anything when you're above the law and are accountable for absolutely nothing at all.

We've seen this over and over and over and over again.

The constitution is just some words on paper to them unless they can use it to their political benefit when needed.

What's an oath to those who have no integrity. These people have zero issues lying. In fact they're professional liars much like actors.

And the public is conditioned into accepting that this is just the way they are. Nobody ever goes to jail no matter what.

They will however use the law to attack and pursue political dissenters. We've been watching that with Trump since before he was elected.

It has to stop, but the house has to be cleaned for it to be done.

If their loyalty was to the constitution and not a political ideology the whole of America would be far better off.
But what about those few who make their fortunes off the backs of the taxpayers and or have business partners in DC? What's to happen to them when the cards come tumbling down? I'd imagine they'll be doing all they absolutely can to keep the house propped up no matter the consequences.

We have known that Biden is a corrupt grifter for many years. Before the 2020 election, I kept asking how a guy on a government salary could afford an ocean-front mansion. I was assured it was because Joementia had written a book.

He got fabulously wealthy off a book, using his writing skills. The guy who had to plagiarize in law school due to his poor writing skills supposedly got rich off a book that nobody ever heard of and nobody ever read.

68f29a9b9c5db99e5977b6f357945ef2_w200.gif

Get the all in a court of law under oath, the Biden family and his associates.

Garland will stop everything. Whoopi will tell America it was a nothingburger. And....that's that!

We may have wrong about Biden. Seems like all the facts are pointing to innocent conversations about the weather. Oh well, I guess tibs was right. Biden is a good man. Just an average Joe like you and me.

But what about those few who make their fortunes off the backs of the taxpayers and or have business partners in DC? What's to happen to them when the cards come tumbling down? I'd imagine they'll be doing all they absolutely can to keep the house propped up no matter the consequences.
I'm afraid the CIA and/or FBI will assassinate Trump before they let him become President again.
They already did it once.

Garland will stop everything. Whoopi will tell America it was a nothingburger. And....that's that!

That guy is a walking obstruction of justice. We have major internal issues in this country.

Sam Bankman Freid got off with no charges. Something about Bermuda wasn't being cooperative with information.
Saw that coming a mile away.