• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

Menendez was taking bribes. Great way to deflect from Joe.

Was Hunter 2X better at getting paid than Menenenenendez, or 10x better?

Very quiet with regards to reporting bidens crimes. News gotta show zalinsky on world tour, enriching himself. Time magazine man of the year, or fetterman. Vote now.

Very quiet with regards to reporting bidens crimes. News gotta show zalinsky on world tour, enriching himself. Time magazine man of the year, or fetterman. Vote now.

It's pretty gross how they are, but it proves us absolutely correct about them.

This stuff is so surreal to watch in disbelieve that this is actually our country and the people who run it.

Reactions: JMM
The Republicans are so ******* impotent I wish they'd shut the **** up.

We know they aren't gonna do a ******* thing.

Useless. Utterly useless.

Lots of footdragging it appears.

I keep getting auto texts from Comer's people. "We've got them now!" kind of ****.

I finally responded (uselessly) that they aren't going to do a ******* thing because they're all corrupt and ******* Americans sans lube.

I know none of them will ever see it because it's an auto-responding email, but it felt good to write it out to them.

I keep getting auto texts from Comer's people. "We've got them now!" kind of ****.

I finally responded (uselessly) that they aren't going to do a ******* thing because they're all corrupt and ******* Americans sans lube.

I know none of them will ever see it because it's an auto-responding email, but it felt good to write it out to them.
You shouldn’t have done that.

Now Jessica will be calling about extending your auto warranty

Reactions: wig
Hey now. That 1.6M in ATM withdrawals ( typically limited to $300) were cash donations to the local church.

Hey now. That 1.6M in ATM withdrawals ( typically limited to $300) were cash donations to the local church.

He absolutely had to have a higher limit with multiple banks and accounts.

Skating away, on the thin ice of a new day. Happy to skate away freely.