• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

Did you, at any point, think Hunter was ever going to spend one second behind bars? We know he won't. He knows he won't. The Republicans know he wont. The entire planet knows he won't Why we even go through with these dog & pony shows is beyond my thinking.
It gives the illusion that they are trying to hold someone accountable.

Well, when they said that Joe was too forgetful to stand trial it's a green light for the bidens to carry on as they please. Comer talked a good game. Media never reported the facts to the people. Folks I know haven't heard anything about it. And now the cocaine deliveries to the white house will never be reported...unless a republican holds the office.

Got to keep my favorite poltical gangster family out front.

I have a dear friend who lives in Kirkland WA. (so you clearly know her political & social affiliation.)

She asked the group at large this weekend "How can the Christian right support Trump?"

I blurted out, "Unless you're Catholic, the Christian right tends to frown upon pedophilia."

Icy silence ensued. Crowd was largely liberal and/or Catholic. Probably won't be invited back next year.

Funny how this all disappeared.
Thank God the republicans made a huge gaudy show and ultimately helped cover it all up with their democrat buddies.

Hate them all like they hated you first!

I have a dear friend who lives in Kirkland WA. (so you clearly know her political & social affiliation.)

She asked the group at large this weekend "How can the Christian right support Trump?"

I blurted out, "Unless you're Catholic, the Christian right tends to frown upon pedophilia."

Icy silence ensued. Crowd was largely liberal and/or Catholic. Probably won't be invited back next year.
That, plus the whole kill dey babies thing.

What? The Bidens committed crimes?
It takes a lot of money to keep that family in the style to which they are accustomed.

3000.jpg

Hunter is changing his plea.....I will take the over on a pardon from the Big Guy!
Yeah, Joe DGAF. After the election he'll pardon Hunter regardless who wins.

The entire Biden crime syndicate off the hook. Detail never to be revealed.

Did you, at any point, think Hunter was ever going to spend one second behind bars? We know he won't. He knows he won't. The Republicans know he wont. The entire planet knows he won't Why we even go through with these dog & pony shows is beyond my thinking.
But but but convicted felon Trump by the looks of it won’t spend a day behind bars either. So there.

Being guilty in all 34 counts involving bookkeeping errors is some serious ****.

But but but convicted felon Trump by the looks of it won’t spend a day behind bars either. So there.

Being guilty in all 34 counts involving bookkeeping errors is some serious ****.

They'd probably like to do what they did to William Wallace. Just as lesson to anyone who would dare oppose the swamp donkey monarchy in the future.

They'd probably like to do what they did to William Wallace. Just as lesson to anyone who would dare oppose the swamp donkey monarchy in the future.
That's the primary reason we have so few choices. Who would want to subject themselves and their family to all the **** that comes with trying to bring big govt back under control.

That's the primary reason we have so few choices. Who would want to subject themselves and their family to all the **** that comes with trying to bring big govt back under control.
Exactly. What sane normal person would want to go through that? The decent people already in congress are outnumbered by atleast 20 to 1. That's just elected officials. If you add in the non elected bureaucrats and 3 letter agencies, you're vastly outnumbered by people who can absolutely destroy you easily.

You're not going to get much accomplished that way.

This November should completely cement the fate of this soon to be former constitutional republic.

Exactly. What sane normal person would want to go through that? The decent people already in congress are outnumbered by atleast 20 to 1. That's just elected officials. If you add in the non elected bureaucrats and 3 letter agencies, you're vastly outnumbered by people who can absolutely destroy you easily.

You're not going to get much accomplished that way.

This November should completely cement the fate of this soon to be former constitutional republic.
There are no decent people in congress. Chip Roy is alright I guess.

Reactions: wig
There are no decent people in congress. Chip Roy is alright I guess.
I would like to believe that a good number of our military veterans in congress are decent men of higher ethics and moral code.

If they're not,then I give up.

I am just waiting for the eventual civil war. We will be in a shooting war with the communists in the DNC at some point.

I am just waiting for the eventual civil war. We will be in a shooting war with the communists in the DNC at some point.
We don't have to shoot much. We just turn off the food shipments and trucking to the cities. Game over in a week. They forget where they get everything they need to live.

how will the two sides know who is on which side and where?